Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos) (2388 Views)

Local Refining: FG Pledges Support For Waltersmith Refinery In Imo State / Presidential Campaign Of Labour Party In Makurdi, Benue State (Videos, Photos) / Buhari Commissions Waltersmith Modular Refinery In Ibigwe, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos) by Ogene001: 8:04pm On May 26, 2023

2 Likes

Re: The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos) by muykem: 8:08pm On May 26, 2023
Is it refined for family use?
Re: The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos) by AwkaFinest: 8:11pm On May 26, 2023
5000 barrel per day capacity. Very small, but it's contributing its quota.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos) by Ogene001: 8:12pm On May 26, 2023
AwkaFinest:
5000 barrel per day capacity. Very small, but it's contributing its quota.
First phase of the proposed 30000 barrel per day capacity

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyERllke7eA&pp=ygUbd2FsdGVyc21pdGggcmVmaW5lcnkgaW4gaW1v

2 Likes

Re: The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos) by Ogene001: 8:13pm On May 26, 2023
muykem:
It's called Modular for a reason

5 Likes

Re: The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos) by okpurukata(f): 8:16pm On May 26, 2023
Ogene001:

It's called Modular for a reason

Educate the mofo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos) by sonature1: 9:00pm On May 26, 2023
Nigerians, according to government sources, consume 66 million litres of PMS daily. Now, we can see that having a bunch of unproductive people harms the economy. We need to peg our population in this country.

By the way, I am happy about the oil and gas boom in Imo State. That state badly needs a sane governor to harness its enormous human and natural resources. That nonentity there now isn't even fit to be a secondary school senior prefect.

7 Likes

Re: The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos) by YourMrBoo: 9:22pm On May 26, 2023
sonature1:
Nigerians, according to government sources, consume 66 million barrels of PMS daily. Now, we can see that having a bunch of unproductive people harms the economy. We need to peg our population in this country.

By the way, I am happy about the oil and gas boom in Imo State. That state badly needs a sane governor to harness its enormous human and natural resources. That nonentity there now isn't even fit to be a secondary school senior prefect.

Barrels and litres are not the same thing

3 Likes

Re: The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos) by sonature1: 9:23pm On May 26, 2023
YourMrBoo:

Barrels and litres are not the same thing

Thanks for the correction....but 66 million liters is still a lot.

4 Likes

Re: The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos) by aieromon(m): 9:34pm On May 26, 2023
Ogene001:
It has been operating for two years now

Please note that the caption of this video is incorrect. No modular refinery in Nigeria has installed a catalytic cracker to refine PMS.

The refinery receives feedstock from the Waltersmith-operated Ibigwe marginal field. The petroleum products produced in the refinery include diesel, naphtha, heavy fuel oil, and kerosene.

https://www.nsenergybusiness.com/projects/waltersmith-modular-refinery/

https://africaoilgasreport.com/2022/11/petroleum-people/waltersmith-a-second-bigger-refinery-and-a-power-plant-on-course-for-completion-by-2026/

1 Like

Re: The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos) by Ogene001: 9:38pm On May 26, 2023
aieromon:

Please note that the caption of this video is incorrect. No modular refinery in Nigeria has installed a catalytic cracker to refine PMS.

https://www.nsenergybusiness.com/projects/waltersmith-modular-refinery/

https://africaoilgasreport.com/2022/11/petroleum-people/waltersmith-a-second-bigger-refinery-and-a-power-plant-on-course-for-completion-by-2026/
Okay, but it's refining other petrochemical products

1 Like

Re: The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos) by aieromon(m): 9:40pm On May 26, 2023
Ogene001:

Okay, but it's refining other petrochemical products

Sure✔️

Once subsidy is removed and there is full deregulation, the modular refineries will likely increase capacity to minimum of 50,000bpd and install crackers to handle refining of PMS.

3 Likes

Re: The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos) by Ogene001: 9:43pm On May 26, 2023
aieromon:

Sure✔️
And their PMS will come in 2026, second phase

2 Likes

Re: The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos) by YourMrBoo: 9:52pm On May 26, 2023
sonature1:

Thanks for the correction....but 66 million liters is still a lot.

That should be 415,128 barrels
Re: The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos) by plaindealer: 10:07pm On May 26, 2023
This refinery is Jointly owned by the FG, with crude coming from the FG,NNPC.

God bless PMB.

2 Likes

Re: The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos) by tempest01(m): 10:56pm On May 26, 2023
I thought this refinery was planned for Akwa Ibom state
Re: The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos) by AwkaFinest: 7:55am On May 27, 2023
tempest01:
I thought this refinery was planned for Akwa Ibom state

The one for Akwa Ibom is not by Waltersmith, but by BUA Group. This has been in existence even before that of Akwa Ibom was thought of.

3 Likes

Re: The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos) by Pepperdemisback: 8:06am On May 27, 2023
Ogene001:
It has been operating for two years now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oz9zaNQrCUg&pp=ygUbV2FsdGVyc21pdGggcmVmaW5lcnkgaW4gaW1v
Use your account. So, everyone will know how you hated on Ebonyi Airport and their Governor with this account and how you degrade other Igbo states out of envy, hate and bitterness.
Same region for that matter.

3 Likes

Re: The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos) by nedekid: 8:12am On May 27, 2023
muykem:
Lolz
Re: The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos) by sonature1: 8:26am On May 27, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Use your account. So, everyone will know how you hated on Ebonyi Airport and their Governor with this account and how you degrade other Igbo states out of envy, hate and bitterness.

What has this NONSENSE you wrote got to do with the topic at hand? undecided

4 Likes

Re: The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos) by Ttipsy(f): 8:33am On May 27, 2023
IMO is getting there..

Industrialization is the key

1 Like

Re: The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos) by tempest01(m): 10:22am On May 27, 2023
AwkaFinest:

The one for Akwa Ibom is not by Waltersmith, by BUA Group. This has been in existence even before that of Akwa Ibom was thought of.

The Bua group is more recent. There was a planned refinery that equipment was already purchased, but did not work out.
Re: The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos) by QuotaSystem: 10:56am On May 27, 2023
More grease to Abdulrazaq Isa & his team @ WalterSmith.

Ipob terrorists keep off.

BloomingDale:

Hope he is not Fulani. I hate them with a passion.

Your hate is not their headache.

When importation ends soon and you’re at a fuel station in the near future, feel free to refuse if the fuel is from a Hausa/Fulani refinery 👍🏽

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos) by Mrfeel: 11:43am On May 27, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Why are you mentioning Anambra1tson here? I have fellowed him for many years and I have never seen him talk bad about any igbo state , I know alot of people on this platform who are not from igboland but pretend to be from igboland just to cause hate amongst Igbos just like you

1 Like

Re: The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 1:54pm On May 27, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

You're very silly for mentioning my moniker and accusing over a moniker that's not my
Re: The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos) by dododawa1: 2:42pm On May 27, 2023
Their don start again
Re: The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos) by Betanaija42moro: 3:09pm On May 27, 2023
Pepperdemisback:

Silly, unruly boy. Always trying to cause division and hatred among Igbos.
Re: The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos) by Pepperdemisback: 4:58pm On May 27, 2023
Betanaija42moro:

My father is Silly, unruly boy. Always trying to cause division and hatred among Igbos.

Another of your accounts.
You made a mistake when switching 2 days ago at Buhari's inauguration. Someone tagged you but you forgot to switch but replying him until you remembered and switched to continue.
Did you use that moniker to abuse Umahi yesterday or not because of their airport or not?
I shall expose you.

1 Like

Re: The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos) by Pepperdemisback: 5:00pm On May 27, 2023
post=123400266:

My mother, You're very silly for mentioning my moniker and accusing over a moniker that's not my
Re: The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos) by Pepperdemisback: 5:03pm On May 27, 2023
Mrfeel:

Why are you mentioning Anambra1tson here? I have fellowed him for many years and I have never seen him talk bad about any igbo state , I know alot of people on this platform who are not from igboland but pretend to be from igboland just to cause hate amongst Igbos just like you
He uses his other monikers to do it, confirmed!
He was switching 2 days ago and gave out himself. Any development from other states especially Ebonyi, he drags down.

1 Like

Re: The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos) by Pepperdemisback: 5:05pm On May 27, 2023
sonature1:

What has this NONSENSE you wrote got to do with the topic at hand? undecided
Why are you crying? Is it one of your accounts?

1 Like

Re: The first refinery in Nigeria, WalterSmith Modular Refinery Imo State (Videos) by BloomingDale(f): 5:21pm On May 27, 2023
QuotaSystem:
More grease to Abdulrazaq Isa & his team @ WalterSmith.

Ipob terrorists keep off.

Hope he is not Fulani. I hate them with a passion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Dollar Is Now Bought By Bdc’s At N950 Naira / Nepa breaks Generation Record / The Igbo Question: Why Nigeria Cannot Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.