Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,416 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Obedient On Social Media; BATIST In Real Life - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obedient On Social Media; BATIST In Real Life (641 Views)

Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. / Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba / Popular Lawyer And BATist Dumps Tinubu For Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obedient On Social Media; BATIST In Real Life by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 26, 2023
Timaya and Co’s acceptance to perform at Tinubu’s event yesterday clearly reiterated the already known fact, that in this country, we all, I mean we all are hypocrites. Forget all this rubbish we form online and the Mr. and Mrs. Integrity and justice that we pose as here. Hypocrites! All of us! We just never see an opportunity.

I’m sure this same Timaya was part of the people that condemned the Lekki massacre last three years, he was definitely part of the celebrities that pretended to be against Buhari’s policies, and probably one of the people that reposted that “ELU P 71” Video, but yesterday, same Timaya was jumping and shouting “As E dey sweet us, naso E dem pain dem’ at Tinubu’s event. The same Tinubu we all said we didn’t like and didn’t vote for. This time around, nah us E dey pain. Nah Tinubu E dey sweet, and of course, Timaya account’s balance.

Lol! I pity all the people beating themselves here online! You don’t really know
Don’t be shocked when you see this Kenneth Okonkwo that has made Arise Tv his dwelling place start talking and writing gibberish like FFK. All he needs now is a ministerial appointment, and forget it. He would begin to blow all those grammar’ in favor of Tinubu.
I hope you all won’t hit your heads on the wall when see the so-called youth activists like Falz and Mr Macaroni smiling with Oluremi and Seyi Tinubu in a photo that was captured in Dubai. It might take just paying them 3x what Timaya was paid.

This Peter Obi that is making many Netizens insult their destiny helpers online, might just pull one on us one Monday morning. We might just all wake to a Punch Newspapers publication that reads “ LP Ex-presidential decamps to……..” Oh! This might be a bit impossible, but considering Obi’s decamp history, I don’t think it will shock me. Not even one bit!

You, Yes You, if you were offered a scholarship and an opportunity to study outside the country, courtesy of Asiwaju’s administration. Can you swear that you won’t be one of the headless mobs supporting the atrocities in the country? Lol, I’m even sure your DP on Facebook will be Tinubu’s picture when he went for the campaign in Jigawa. Your instagram DP will certainly be that of Shettima’s third wife. I know. I know. We all at the end only know our pockets. But yeah, let’s keep lamenting, until the national cake rotates to our table.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obedient On Social Media; BATIST In Real Life by Shigishege2: 11:05pm On May 26, 2023
you just dey cry, you self na big hypocrite. If na you see opportunity to work in tinubu government will you tell anyone before you collect the offer? You be confirm hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Obedient On Social Media; BATIST In Real Life by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 26, 2023
Shigishege2:
you just dey cry, you self na big hypocrite. If na you see opportunity to work in tinubu government will you tell anyone before you collect the offer? You be confirm hypocrite.

Mugu, did I exempt myself?
Re: Obedient On Social Media; BATIST In Real Life by Shigishege2: 6:08am On May 27, 2023
Ebus12:

Mugu, did I exempt myself?
so why u com dey cry

2 Likes

Re: Obedient On Social Media; BATIST In Real Life by onumadu: 6:50am On May 27, 2023
Ebus12:

Lol! I pity all the people beating themselves here online! You don’t really know
Don’t be shocked when you see this Kenneth Okonkwo that has made Arise Tv his dwelling place start talking and writing gibberish like FFK. All he needs now is a ministerial appointment, and forget it. He would begin to blow all those grammar’ in favor of Tinubu.
I hope you all won’t hit your heads on the wall when see the so-called youth activists like Falz and Mr Macaroni smiling with Oluremi and Seyi Tinubu in a photo that was captured in Dubai. It might take just paying them 3x what Timaya was paid.

This Peter Obi that is making many Netizens insult their destiny helpers online, might just pull one on us one Monday morning. We might just all wake to a Punch Newspapers publication that reads “ LP Ex-presidential decamps to……..” Oh! This might be a bit impossible, but considering Obi’s decamp history, I don’t think it will shock me. Not even one bit!

I was agreeing with you until you started mentioning Igbo names.

Let me tell you this for free: Whenever an issue of JUSTICE and FAIRNESS becomes the driving force of an Igbo person's course of actions, just know that he or she has only one direction: FORWARD.
The Igbo have no reverse gear in any fight against injustice.
This is not a bragging thing. You can check their history in precolonial, colonial and current Nigeria's history.

You may call it a character flaw on the side of Igbo, but we (igbo) are very unconcerned about any negative consequences of such characterization.
Our natural inclination is towards resisting injustice. Our ancestors did it during slave trade era.
Our contemporary Igbo are doing exactly the same.
The future Igbo will still do the same thing!

Write it down somewhere: Even if the whole of Nigeria suddenly wakes up tomorrow to turn Tinubu into Jesus through the usual chicanery and change of narratives, no Igbo with full mental faculty would ever accept that Tinubu is not everything everyone knows he is.
Of course there are always thieves among every nation, but those thieves never hide. They are visible and have been supporting the most evil political party to ever preside over Nigeria.
But the NORMAL person among the Igbo would NEVER accept evil for good.
Quote me.

If you like, you can say that this point is what typically separates the Igbo nation from everybody else -honestly I haven't seen any other Nigerian ethnic group as resolutely and doggedly opposed to injustice as Igbo.

This point I'm making now is exactly why Igbo became the only ethnic group in Nigeria to seriously want to secede from Nigeria, even to the point of fighting a war and losing millions of lives trying to leave.

Igbo are a VERY STABLE people.
We NEVER change colors like chameleon. And to us Igbo, WRONG WILL REMAIN WRONG TILL THE END OF THE WORLD EVEN IF ALONE IN THAT BELIEF.
So, stop mentioning Igbo people among those who may flip.
It simply is NOT in their natural character.
Re: Obedient On Social Media; BATIST In Real Life by Parachoko: 6:57am On May 27, 2023
Ebus12:
Timaya and Co’s acceptance to perform at Tinubu’s event yesterday clearly reiterated the already known fact, that in this country, we all, I mean we all are hypocrites. Forget all this rubbish we form online and the Mr. and Mrs. Integrity and justice that we pose as here. Hypocrites! All of us! We just never see an opportunity.

I’m sure this same Timaya was part of the people that condemned the Lekki massacre last three years, he was definitely part of the celebrities that pretended to be against Buhari’s policies, and probably one of the people that reposted that “ELU P 71” Video, but yesterday, same Timaya was jumping and shouting “As E dey sweet us, naso E dem pain dem’ at Tinubu’s event. The same Tinubu we all said we didn’t like and didn’t vote for. This time around, nah us E dey pain. Nah Tinubu E dey sweet, and of course, Timaya account’s balance.

Show me an evidence Timaya blame Asiwaju for the Lekki Shooting

1 Like

Re: Obedient On Social Media; BATIST In Real Life by Difrent: 7:02am On May 27, 2023
Ebus12:

You, Yes You, if you were offered a scholarship and an opportunity to study outside the country, courtesy of Asiwaju’s administration. Can you swear that you won’t be one of the headless mobs supporting the atrocities in the country? Lol, I’m even sure your DP on Facebook will be Tinubu’s picture when he went for the campaign in Jigawa. Your instagram DP will certainly be that of Shettima’s third wife. I know. I know. We all at the end only know our pockets. But yeah, let’s keep lamenting, until the national cake rotates to our table.

We this we that .....
.who is the WE.
This is democracy and the only WE thats known is the Majority and thankfully it also provides a voice for the minority.
Everyone has a bias. Know this and know peace. It's only LP followers that are delusional and looking for a situation where everybody will vote PO.....impossicant know this and know peace all you obidients
The only truth in this write up is that WE ARE ALL HYPOCRITES

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PMB Is Indeed An Achiever / May 29: Canadian Delegation Arrives In Nigeria For Tinubu’s Swearing-in / Is It Okay To Give Alms To Tinubu's Surpporters Who Are Beggars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.