Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. (2030 Views)

The After-Effects Of Reno Omokri’s “One-School” Challenge / Tribunal: Prince Ade Omole Represents Mood Of All The BATist In Court - Garba / Peter Obi's Kano Visit: See How Northerners Responded To Adamu Garba's Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. by englishmart(m): 7:41am On May 26, 2023
Rufai Oseni, an Arise TV anchor, and a vocal activist for good and accountable governance took to his twitter account to challenge people to name their primary schools and three classmates.
Let me take you straight to the tweet and the reactions that followed, remarkably the one from a pro-Tinubu who took it differently.

1 Like

Re: Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. by Corridon: 7:42am On May 26, 2023
It is a pity that our so called president elect is an unknown man. No one knows his parents, siblings, primary and secondary School classmates. What a man.

13 Likes

Re: Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. by pocohantasgspot: 7:44am On May 26, 2023
Lol
Re: Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. by obi4eze(m): 7:44am On May 26, 2023
grin
Re: Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. by OneCandleAway(f): 7:45am On May 26, 2023
#Not My President

Shove your inauguration up your ass......
Shove your inauguration up your ass.......

Oh!
I forgot
It's leaking
Re: Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. by Parachoko: 7:48am On May 26, 2023
OneCandleAway:
#Not My President

Yes

You're a Biafran

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the President Elect Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. by englishmart(m): 7:48am On May 26, 2023
Ghost president-select

6 Likes

Re: Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. by Exclusive101: 7:49am On May 26, 2023
Coming from an ipob Obidafti

Corridon:
It is a pity that our so called president elect is an unknown man. No one knows his parents, siblings, primary and secondary School classmates. What a man.

1 Like

Re: Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. by Corridon: 7:50am On May 26, 2023
Exclusive101:

Help Tinubu by mentioning his former classmates.

7 Likes

Re: Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. by Dreal1247: 7:54am On May 26, 2023
A clear conscience fears no accusation while the guilty conscience needs no accuser.
Re: Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. by OneCandleAway(f): 7:54am On May 26, 2023
Parachoko:
Yes

You're a Biafran

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the President Elect Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

I'm yoruba fyi

Must I support a criminal because he is my tribe.

8 Likes

Re: Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. by Successdude(m): 7:55am On May 26, 2023
Parachoko:
Yes

You're a Biafran

What is the value still
Re: Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. by Mufasa27(m): 7:55am On May 26, 2023
3 days to Tinubu's inauguration and rufai is still crying 😭😭

One Njoku said he/she lost his/ her Primary school class mate to the biafran war, i call that Good Riddance
Re: Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. by Mufasa27(m): 7:56am On May 26, 2023
OneCandleAway:

I'm yoruba fyi

No you are not, you really need to talk to your mom.
Re: Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. by SMOGnow: 7:56am On May 26, 2023
Corridon:
Our remaining dignity we have will be stripped completely.
Re: Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. by Corridon: 7:57am On May 26, 2023
SMOGnow:
Our remaining dignity we have will be stripped completely.
I'm telling you.
Re: Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. by SMOGnow: 7:57am On May 26, 2023
OneCandleAway:
#Not My President

Shove your inauguration up your ass......
Shove your inauguration up your ass.......

Oh!
I forgot
It's leaking
That's exactly why he need to shove it down there. To patch the leaking
Re: Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. by SMOGnow: 7:58am On May 26, 2023
Exclusive101:

Yoruba ronu bigot

2 Likes

Re: Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. by OneCandleAway(f): 7:59am On May 26, 2023
Mufasa27:

No you are not, you really need to talk to your mom.

All yorubas can't support tinubu. Please be logical. And I'm not brainwashed like another person said. I just don't support criminals. If it was Osibanjo I would gladly support. Not a drug lord that has stolen Lagos dry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. by Parachoko: 8:00am On May 26, 2023
OneCandleAway:

I'm yoruba fyi

We are saying the same thing fyi

You're a Biaflan supporting Pandora
Re: Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. by Parachoko: 8:00am On May 26, 2023
Successdude:

What is the value still
Pandora will never become the President Of Nigeria
Re: Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. by Bobloco: 8:02am On May 26, 2023
"Mr Tinubu’s many controversies, from perjury, multiple identities, corruption to documented drug-trafficking, are also beginning to embolden the country’s darker instincts, with politicians, officials and security operatives, making a show of competing for who is the baddest gangster."
Re: Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. by Mufasa27(m): 8:02am On May 26, 2023
OneCandleAway:

All yorubas can't support tinubu. Please be logical. And I'm not brainwashed like another person said. I just don't support criminals. If it was Osibanjo I would gladly support. Not a drug lord that has stolen Lagos dry
You see what I'm talking about, you talk like all these deranged igbo peeps on this app, reason why you should call your mom and ask him who your real father is.
Re: Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. by wahahlawahala: 8:05am On May 26, 2023
Lol Rufai no get sense.. the chronic liar, let's play a game called the most craziest lie you've ever heard!......
40 gearbox was stolen in a day in one area🙄
Re: Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. by Bobloco: 8:08am On May 26, 2023
Mufasa27:
3 days to Tinubu's inauguration and rufai is still crying 😭😭

One Njoku said he/she lost his/ her Primary school class mate to the biafran war, i call that Good Riddance

It doesn't take away the fact that the president elect is enmeshed in identity crisis
Re: Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. by Mufasa27(m): 8:14am On May 26, 2023
Bobloco:

It doesn't take away the fact that the president elect is enmeshed in identity crisis
Yes so what are you guys gonna do about it, The name Tinubu is bigger that all easterners politician dead or alive, you guys are just gonna wail for 8years.

1 Like

Re: Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. by chidiokay: 8:20am On May 26, 2023
Corridon:

Did ones you know there ancenstral family house, know there blood group, color of urine and there favourite underwear .... what did they do in terms of governance

Oseni is a huge disgrace to journalism, mediocre upon mediocre, .... when the idiot went for interview in Arisetv did the HR ask him to name his primary school friends before they gave him the job.

So many people on social media are just dumb people using smartphone. mediocre online is becoming so irritiating nd Obedient are even making it worst. nonsense talks
Re: Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. by Bobloco: 8:29am On May 26, 2023
Mufasa27:

Yes so what are you guys gonna do about it, The name Tinubu is bigger that all easterners politician dead or alive, you guys are just gonna wail for 8years.

A Notorious narcotic drug trafficker cannot be bigger than any one but himself

Know this and know peace
Re: Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. by Mufasa27(m): 8:37am On May 26, 2023
Bobloco:

A Notorious narcotic drug trafficker cannot be bigger than any one but himself

Know this and know peace
Name any yeeboo politician that can compete head to head with Jagaban, I will wait
Re: Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. by Bobloco: 8:39am On May 26, 2023
Mufasa27:

Name any yeeboo politician that can compete head to head with Jagaban, I will wait

Peter Obi is bigger than Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. by Mufasa27(m): 8:45am On May 26, 2023
Bobloco:

Peter Obi is bigger than Tinubu
In your wildest dream 😂 obi is just a boy, in the same category as Dapo Abiodun and other Jagaban boys
Re: Rufai's Primary School Challenge, And How A Batist Responded. by Bobloco: 8:47am On May 26, 2023
Mufasa27:

In your wildest dream 😂 obi is just a boy, in the same category as Dapo Abiodun and other Jagaban boys

Peter Obi defeated Tinubu in lagos

Tinubu can never defeat Peter Obi in Anambra

Tinubu can only wish to become what Peter Obi is

(1) (2) (Reply)

"God Please Use The Tribunal": Tinubu Supporter Already Regrets Voting Him / 1.95trillion FAAC A Good News, Hold Your State Govs Accountable / David Hundeyin: US Government Has Dumped Tinubu And Embraced Niger Junta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.