Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Should Tinubu Appoint Peter Obi Minister Of Breweries? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Tinubu Appoint Peter Obi Minister Of Breweries? (615 Views)

Tinubu Appoint New CEOs For Refugees Commission, Social Investment Agency / Appoint Peter Obi As Minister Of Trade OBJ To Tinubu / Who Will Be Peter Obi's Minister Of Education? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Tinubu Appoint Peter Obi Minister Of Breweries? by Rostikol: 1:04am On May 27, 2023
Peter Obi has a strong track record in building world class breweries.

Recreation is a vital element in everybody's life.

Life is not all about work, work, work every minute.

We also need time to chill out.

I was going to suggest Tinubu lets Peter Obi handle the Brewery Portfolio, to enhance national enjoyment.

Then I saw THIS:

So I changed my mind.

Sorry guys. undecided undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should Tinubu Appoint Peter Obi Minister Of Breweries? by Mickykarim: 1:13am On May 27, 2023
Rostikol:
Peter Obi has a strong track record in building world class breweries.

Recreation is a vital element in everybody's life.

Life is not all about work, work, work every minute.

We also need time to chill out.

I was going to suggest Tinubu lets Peter Obi handle the Brewery Portfolio, to enhance national enjoyment.

Then I saw THIS:

So I changed my mind.

Sorry guys. undecided undecided

AND WHO IS Peter Obi?

8 Likes

Re: Should Tinubu Appoint Peter Obi Minister Of Breweries? by SpatialKing(m): 1:36am On May 27, 2023
You can't survive without mentioning Peter Obi
He is the air you breathe

3 Likes

Re: Should Tinubu Appoint Peter Obi Minister Of Breweries? by Mickykarim: 1:42am On May 27, 2023
SpatialKing:
You can't survive without mentioning Peter Obi
He is the air you breathe

WHO IS THE BUNKUM CALLED Peter Obi THAT LIVES IN YOUR DNA? THE VIRUS IN YOUR BRAIN.

Who is Peter Obi?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should Tinubu Appoint Peter Obi Minister Of Breweries? by SpatialKing(m): 2:05am On May 27, 2023
Mickykarim:

WHO IS THE BUNKUM CALLED Peter Obi THAT LIVES IN YOUR DNA? THE VIRUS IN YOUR BRAIN.

Who is Peter Obi?

Your AIR

3 Likes

Re: Should Tinubu Appoint Peter Obi Minister Of Breweries? by Rostikol: 2:35am On May 27, 2023
Mickykarim:

AND WHO IS Peter Obi?

lol

2 Likes

Re: Should Tinubu Appoint Peter Obi Minister Of Breweries? by Exclusive101: 2:41am On May 27, 2023
Or minister of Pandoraa endemic looting

Or minister that ferry ₦250 million from Anambra to Obi Pandora warehouse in Orile

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should Tinubu Appoint Peter Obi Minister Of Breweries? by Exclusive101: 2:42am On May 27, 2023
A Pandora diehard criminal from Alaigbo
Mickykarim:

AND WHO IS Peter Obi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Tinubu Appoint Peter Obi Minister Of Breweries? by DiscoverID: 3:38am On May 27, 2023
Obi was/is a product of bigots that loss out during a political power scheming and quickly packaged a complete failure as saint while trying to get power via the back.

A person like him with zero political ideology and loyalty that can change political affiliation to satisfy his selfish purposes, a desperate and cunning fraudster has no business in corridors of power.

4 Likes

Re: Should Tinubu Appoint Peter Obi Minister Of Breweries? by Epistasis(m): 4:48am On May 27, 2023
Minister of ogogoro and lies.

3 Likes

Re: Should Tinubu Appoint Peter Obi Minister Of Breweries? by Xbox2005(m): 4:59am On May 27, 2023
I think it won't be bad idea considering his past antecedent.something should be given to him as a recompensation.

3 Likes

Re: Should Tinubu Appoint Peter Obi Minister Of Breweries? by AntiChristian: 6:35am On May 27, 2023
Market to market Minister!
Re: Should Tinubu Appoint Peter Obi Minister Of Breweries? by Bobloco: 7:02am On May 27, 2023
"Mr Tinubu’s many controversies, from perjury, multiple identities, corruption to documented drug-trafficking, are also beginning to embolden the country’s darker instincts, with politicians, officials and security operatives, making a show of competing for who is the baddest gangster."
Re: Should Tinubu Appoint Peter Obi Minister Of Breweries? by unity004(m): 7:09am On May 27, 2023
I think tinubu should appoint peter obi as minister of Labour & productivity (LP) grin grin grin
Re: Should Tinubu Appoint Peter Obi Minister Of Breweries? by orisa37: 7:25am On May 27, 2023
SO THAT HE MIGHT DRINK TO STUPOR AND SUPPORT LUCIFER.
Re: Should Tinubu Appoint Peter Obi Minister Of Breweries? by Iykopee(m): 7:33am On May 27, 2023
The Drug addict and narcotics kingpin suffering from Alzheimer disease doesn't know what an appointment is.😋😋
Re: Should Tinubu Appoint Peter Obi Minister Of Breweries? by adekolaelect(m): 7:43am On May 27, 2023
Minister for Bewries in the Region Drinkers

2 Likes

Re: Should Tinubu Appoint Peter Obi Minister Of Breweries? by Akungitit: 7:51am On May 27, 2023
Peter Gringory Obi should be appointed Minister of IPOB Affairs.
Re: Should Tinubu Appoint Peter Obi Minister Of Breweries? by SHINJACRUSADER: 7:59am On May 27, 2023
Foolish head slamming Yoruba muslims
Re: Should Tinubu Appoint Peter Obi Minister Of Breweries? by bhella10: 8:00am On May 27, 2023
CAN president should suit him. grin

1 Like

Re: Should Tinubu Appoint Peter Obi Minister Of Breweries? by rummmy: 8:25am On May 27, 2023
Alcohol is better than Drug..
Drug lord president general

(1) (Reply)

Why The West Are Not Happy About The Dangote Refinery And Nigeria Progress / Programme For The Swearing In Of The New President And Vice President Of The FRN / Any Pics Of Tinubu's Siblings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.