Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Is It Ok For A Guy To Be Living With His Parents At Age 32-39 ? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Ok For A Guy To Be Living With His Parents At Age 32-39 ? (33375 Views)

Help-is It OK To Leave Wife And Cousin Alone In One House? / US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex / I Still Steal From My Parents At The Age Of 35 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ok For A Guy To Be Living With His Parents At Age 32-39 ? by Chidolalar: 12:44pm On May 29, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Stop wasting your Time.

No Nigerian, I Repeat, No Nigerian will give "Full Disclosure" of how they made their Fortune to people.

To Spoil it all, You as a Stranger is asking someone such question and you expect him to reply you lolgrin

What you need to do is fly into the libraries close to you and pick up some books or you go Online and read thoroughly like you want to die on Human Nature. Inside the Books is where you will find all the Secrets of Life which the Old Legends penned down. Then you Advance to Spiritual Level. Afterall then Proceed into the Streets and do your Things. I promise You will come back here and do Thanksgiving.

Life Is not hard one bit, I repeat again Life is not hard one bit.

Human Beings Are The Ones Making Life So Hard Because Of Their Greed & Insatiable Nature. 90% of the World's Problems & Disaster were Created by Human Beings.

No Nigerian will give u d full disclosure on how they made their fortune bcuz most of them made it through dubious, and evil ways abi?
That is what u are trying to say abi

2 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For A Guy To Be Living With His Parents At Age 32-39 ? by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 29, 2023
Chidolalar:

No Nigerian will give u d full disclosure on how they made their fortune bcuz most of them made it through dubious, and evil ways abi?
That is what u are trying to say abi

You get Mind still dey ask Megrin

Be like you never ready for Successgrin
Re: Is It Ok For A Guy To Be Living With His Parents At Age 32-39 ? by Chidolalar: 1:08pm On May 29, 2023
Evolutionlove:

You get Mind still dey ask Megrin

Be like you never ready for Successgrin

I thought as much
I only wanted to be sure
Re: Is It Ok For A Guy To Be Living With His Parents At Age 32-39 ? by OdogwuJesus: 4:50pm On May 29, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

It's the truth bruv. Here in Nigeria, we just like mounting unnecessary pressure on people , because we are too egoistical and dumb.

That's why you'll see some people come out to say "If you've not made your first 1million by 25, you are a failure" , "if you are 25 and you don't have your own house , you are not a man enough", "if you are 25 and you are still in your parents house, you are lazy and weak".

So what happens to someone who makes his first 1million at 25 and blows all his money before 30? And someone who makes his first 1 million at 30 and later goes on to be a billionaire?
I know when I made my first big money, and how it went all off, because I was too young to understand the principle of money.

What happens to someone who moves out of his parents' house at 19 but returns at 40 because he no longer has shit goin on for him, and someone who moves out at 40 and later goes on to own estates and malibles.

In India, most of the family live together. No matter how rich you are, you'll live with your extended family.

As a man, if you are still living with your parents at 40, you are not a failure. If you've still not made your first 1million at 30 you are not a failure.

Just be sure within yourself that you are doing something to change the situation. As long as you are not idle. You are a champ.

Bro, thanks for this amazing write-up, I draw strength,hope and energy to pursue through.though I have been down reading through until I saw your post .thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For A Guy To Be Living With His Parents At Age 32-39 ? by OdogwuJesus: 5:44pm On May 29, 2023
harmargedon:
Jesus is over 2000 years old, and he still lives in his father's house.

O boy , u done burst my brain o. U need to see the way I was laughing Real hard mhenn. This nairalander nor go kill person o
Re: Is It Ok For A Guy To Be Living With His Parents At Age 32-39 ? by FRANCISTOWN: 6:20pm On May 29, 2023
OdogwuJesus:

Bro, thanks for this amazing write-up, I draw strength,hope and energy to pursue through.though I have been down reading through until I saw your post .thanks bro

It's my pleasure king, you life here on earth isn't a mistake
Re: Is It Ok For A Guy To Be Living With His Parents At Age 32-39 ? by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 29, 2023
OdogwuJesus:

O boy , u done burst my brain o. U need to see the way I was laughing Real hard mhenn. This nairalander nor go kill person o
Jesus has no age. No be Jesus talk before Father Abraham, I am
Re: Is It Ok For A Guy To Be Living With His Parents At Age 32-39 ? by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 29, 2023
My final thoughts on this topic; it is not good for a man in his 30s to stay with his parents except his parents are aging and He is talking care of them or he is too poor to leave on his own. Living in a different flat with the same compound does not count. If not for the woeful economic, I do not think any reasonable man will stay with parents.
Re: Is It Ok For A Guy To Be Living With His Parents At Age 32-39 ? by Gentlesoul2021(m): 10:05pm On May 29, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Lol I noticed that Too. Unlike before when so many people will crucify you because one is still staying in his Owned Parents House.

Buharii don Humble the Average/Poorgrin

I swear no b lie... I remember one friend wey go rent aos as per say e wan feel to comot aos... When he hear am eno remember carry him 2x2 bed for him rented apartment run back to him parent aos .

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For A Guy To Be Living With His Parents At Age 32-39 ? by Nobody: 5:33am On May 30, 2023
Gentlesoul2021:

I swear no b lie... I remember one friend wey go rent aos as per say e wan feel to comot aos... When he hear am eno remember carry him 2x2 bed for him rented apartment run back to him parent aos .

grin grin grin
Re: Is It Ok For A Guy To Be Living With His Parents At Age 32-39 ? by Sirfelo1: 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2023
I guess even the ones in such condition are not happy about it and if they have the chance to correct the anomaly, they'll do that as quickly as possible. What I can say is that such guys should continue hustling and pray to God for their victory. I mean, who doesn't want his privacy? Who doesn't want to settle down and raise his family same way he was raised? The times in Nigeria are hard and the street is military. Let's continue to remember such guys in prayers and also pray that those who have gone living off their parents continue to wax stronger. May God help us

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate / Who Is a Mama's Boy? What's Wrong With Being One? / Who Is A Guy With Potential?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.