Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,328 members, 7,867,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:08 AM

My silence is golden - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My silence is golden (540 Views)

Attack On Sarkin Fulani: My Silence Not Cowardice — Gani Adams / Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic / More on Jos massacre. Blood On Miango Town: The Silence Is Deafening! Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My silence is golden by iamlynda(f): 2:05am On May 27, 2023
My silence is still golden
Re: My silence is golden by jeff1993: 8:29am On May 27, 2023
Mtscheeeeeeew
Re: My silence is golden by ISellBeer: 9:44am On May 27, 2023
Akuko
Re: My silence is golden by Goodman2023: 12:19pm On May 28, 2023
iamlynda:
Chinonso Anyaehie and I were married for about 1 year and 7 months and the marriage produced a son. I left the marriage because he literally made life unbearable for me that I had to walk away with my 2 months old son without looking back.. After series of threats against me and my family to give him the infant unlawfully proved abortive, he went on a defamation spree. This is a long story, so I would continue soon with my evidence.

What is "unlawful" about giving him his child ?

In reality, you are the one trying to blackmail him, but remember Nigeria is not the UK where men suffer in the hands of women
Re: My silence is golden by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:06pm On May 28, 2023
What do you mean by his child? The child belongs to the mother, a mother nurtures a child, and should always be given custody of a baby. Or we can say "their child".
Goodman2023:

What is "unlawful" about giving him his child ?

In reality, you are the one trying to blackmail him, but remember Nigeria is not the UK where men suffer in the hands of women

(1) (Reply)

Accountant Reports His School To WAEC For Malpractice After Being Denied Share / Our Greatest Joy Is The Arrest Of Chidozie Onyekwe / Thieves Rob Prison In Northern Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.