Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,531 members, 7,954,992 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:52 PM

Sambo, Oyegun, Akande, Binani, Others Commission Projects In Kaduna - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sambo, Oyegun, Akande, Binani, Others Commission Projects In Kaduna (17442 Views)

Tiv Youths To Ortom: Forget Trivialities, Invite The VP To Commission Projects / Governor Ortom To Invite President Buhari To Commission Projects / President Buhari Arrives Lagos To Commission Projects - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sambo, Oyegun, Akande, Binani, Others Commission Projects In Kaduna by Strafudeen: 8:58am On May 27, 2023
michoim:
Simply wao! El Rufai is unique and outstanding in his performances...

He hates Christians
Re: Sambo, Oyegun, Akande, Binani, Others Commission Projects In Kaduna by amnesty7: 8:59am On May 27, 2023
Great
Re: Sambo, Oyegun, Akande, Binani, Others Commission Projects In Kaduna by amnesty7: 9:02am On May 27, 2023
sonature1:
Give it to this man - El-Rufai did an outstanding job in Kaduna in terms of infrastructure. However, his biggest failure was being an unapologetic tribalist who doesn't hide his hate for Christianity and deep love for his Fulani tribe.

If such a character becomes Nigeria's president, with these weak institutions, Buhari's lackadaisical attitude towards armed herders and their incessant killing would be a preamble.
Malam elrufai will be greatly missed. He failed at nothing!!!

1 Like

Re: Sambo, Oyegun, Akande, Binani, Others Commission Projects In Kaduna by yinchar(m): 9:03am On May 27, 2023
The age of Yoruba political dynasty has come

If know and agree click like button

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sambo, Oyegun, Akande, Binani, Others Commission Projects In Kaduna by GeneralPula: 9:04am On May 27, 2023
Strafudeen:

Of all the projects listed above, point to one in a Christian area
How did you know those residing their are Muslims?

What makes you believe there are no churches around those places?

1 Like

Re: Sambo, Oyegun, Akande, Binani, Others Commission Projects In Kaduna by sonature1: 9:07am On May 27, 2023
amnesty7:

Praise singers like you are some of the biggest problems of responsibility and accountability in public service.

An El-Rufai who watched over the massacre of people of Southern Kaduna didn't fail at anything.

Perhaps if your family was massacred in those ugly incidents, your story wouldn't be the same.

Security of lives and property is the primary responsibility of leaders, and any leader who fails at that is a collosal failure of unparalleled proportions.

3 Likes

Re: Sambo, Oyegun, Akande, Binani, Others Commission Projects In Kaduna by Benwallt(m): 9:10am On May 27, 2023
Aside buhari's virtual commission recently in the east, I am yet to see or heard a project commissioning in the east. What are governors doing over there?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambo, Oyegun, Akande, Binani, Others Commission Projects In Kaduna by Salt06(m): 9:12am On May 27, 2023
sevo:
And in the same day went ahead to demolish some houses in goni gora...I hope he invited those dignitaries to witness the demolition...
Gonigora too? Thought it was just gbagyi villa o. I passed by the area this morning. Such wickedness
Re: Sambo, Oyegun, Akande, Binani, Others Commission Projects In Kaduna by sevo(m): 9:18am On May 27, 2023
Salt06:

Gonigora too? Thought it was just gbagyi villa o. I passed by the area this morning. Such wickedness

Modified..thanks for the correction

1 Like

Re: Sambo, Oyegun, Akande, Binani, Others Commission Projects In Kaduna by Goalnaldo(m): 9:22am On May 27, 2023
This man will do well as minister of works. My only concern is that he will focus more on core muslim regions and neglect the christain sides.
Re: Sambo, Oyegun, Akande, Binani, Others Commission Projects In Kaduna by Goalnaldo(m): 9:24am On May 27, 2023
amnesty7:

he failed woefully in insecurity
Re: Sambo, Oyegun, Akande, Binani, Others Commission Projects In Kaduna by Dennisbulkan: 9:28am On May 27, 2023
Strafudeen:

He hates Christians

I don't care.

1 Like

Re: Sambo, Oyegun, Akande, Binani, Others Commission Projects In Kaduna by backtovillage: 9:32am On May 27, 2023
El rufia performed more than all the governors in the South. We just dey beat chest for South ni. Our governors are rubbish.
The only governor that can match Kano and Kaduna is Akwa Ibom.
Add the project of all South East states , Ogun, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo together in the last 4 years e no reach Kaduna.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sambo, Oyegun, Akande, Binani, Others Commission Projects In Kaduna by gigabyte13: 9:32am On May 27, 2023
Awon Olori Pelebe no get anything to commission, have anyone noticed.....?
How Dem go get something to commission
People wey full of hate, jealousy and destructive tendencies, no dey see better things do for their lives.

They have been reduced to spectators,critics, pundits, panelist and analyst.
Awon alaye baje

1 Like

Re: Sambo, Oyegun, Akande, Binani, Others Commission Projects In Kaduna by mannatech: 9:33am On May 27, 2023
mfm04622:

I am not sure the access road to this bridge has been completed. Well, even if not completed, the next government is still APC and it won't be abandoned
The one at aliyu makama road in barnawa is connected though can't say about kigo road new extension side.
Re: Sambo, Oyegun, Akande, Binani, Others Commission Projects In Kaduna by mannatech: 9:37am On May 27, 2023
Just wish the incoming government can do something about the stretch of Ibrahim Taiwo road from Ramat shopping mall to Tudun nupawa.
That road is too narrow and has too much traffic
Re: Sambo, Oyegun, Akande, Binani, Others Commission Projects In Kaduna by HausaIgboYoruba: 9:43am On May 27, 2023
sonature1:
Give it to this man - El-Rufai did an outstanding job in Kaduna in terms of infrastructure. However, his biggest failure was being an unapologetic tribalist who doesn't hide his hate for Christianity and deep love for his Fulani tribe.

If such a character becomes Nigeria's president, with these weak institutions, Buhari's lackadaisical attitude towards armed herders and their incessant killing would be a preamble.
I don't think he hates Christians, but maybe he has a problem with the way southern Kaduna people play their politics. Just like Tinubu, you can't say that he hates Christians in the southeastern Nigerians coz his household is fully Christianized, but he doesn't like the way they play their politics.

2 Likes

Re: Sambo, Oyegun, Akande, Binani, Others Commission Projects In Kaduna by godwon01(m): 10:03am On May 27, 2023
Last minute rush .
Re: Sambo, Oyegun, Akande, Binani, Others Commission Projects In Kaduna by focus7: 10:39am On May 27, 2023
Orthom is blaming Buhari for not having any project to commission in Benue state.

2 Likes

Re: Sambo, Oyegun, Akande, Binani, Others Commission Projects In Kaduna by amnesty7: 11:21am On May 27, 2023
Goalnaldo:
he failed woefully in insecurity
Your opinion.
Re: Sambo, Oyegun, Akande, Binani, Others Commission Projects In Kaduna by Raheeqilmaktoom: 12:30pm On May 27, 2023
focus7:
Orthom is blaming Buhari for not having any project to commission in Benue state.

The blaming speech was done at the commissioning of vigilantes' office, one of the few projects he did on 8 years.
Re: Sambo, Oyegun, Akande, Binani, Others Commission Projects In Kaduna by 96ACE: 1:59pm On May 27, 2023
Thank you sir, i ply these roads everyday
Re: Sambo, Oyegun, Akande, Binani, Others Commission Projects In Kaduna by yarimo(m): 3:43pm On May 27, 2023
Shedrack777:
ordinary commissioning na him them full ground so. waste of our money
you must be from ABIA or benue state grin grin grin where commissioning of projects is abomination

(1) (2) (Reply)

Northern Youths: Chased By Boko Haram & Bandits At Home, Hunted By Task Force... / Anambra: ACTDA Destroys The Nation, Vanguard, Sun Newspapers / Ningi: I Was Misquoted On 2024 Budget, I'm Ready For Suspension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.