Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,962 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

What Is The Household Item You will Salvage First If your House Catches Fire? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Household Item You will Salvage First If your House Catches Fire? (1110 Views)

Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / Wife Catches Her Pastor Husband Having Sex On The Floor Of Church Office / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Household Item You will Salvage First If your House Catches Fire? by bolorunfem(f): 2:34pm On Sep 28, 2011
Hi folks, this quetion was asked by a colleague in my office this morning and I decided to bring it up for discussion on this forum - God forbid 'if your house catches fire and you are alone in the house, what is the first item of your belongings you will think of salvaging and why? undecided
Re: What Is The Household Item You will Salvage First If your House Catches Fire? by koolJ1(f): 2:46pm On Sep 28, 2011
I'l grab my purse were my atm cards n hopefully,my fone are.wit deze,im wel on my way to fresh start
Re: What Is The Household Item You will Salvage First If your House Catches Fire? by N101: 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2011
Photos - can't be replaced.
Re: What Is The Household Item You will Salvage First If your House Catches Fire? by samtoye(m): 3:27pm On Sep 28, 2011
my certificates
Re: What Is The Household Item You will Salvage First If your House Catches Fire? by iice(f): 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2011
Alone in the house? My dogs cheesy
Ok if they aren't around. . .my documents.
Re: What Is The Household Item You will Salvage First If your House Catches Fire? by Godalone(m): 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2011
My documents
Re: What Is The Household Item You will Salvage First If your House Catches Fire? by pslm23(f): 6:03pm On Sep 28, 2011
My mini safe/lockbox that contains birth certificates, passports, check books etc.
Re: What Is The Household Item You will Salvage First If your House Catches Fire? by bolorunfem(f): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2011
Don't keep plenty cash at home (a few thousands in case THE BIG BOYS come visiting overnight)
Not looking for job (so my certificates may not be the first thing)
ATM cards can be recovered
Clothes can be replaced
Furniture and electronics can be cumbersome to carry,

Then what oooooo

Yesssssssssss, my Goldddddddddddd!!! grin grin , and handsets if they are close by. kiss
Re: What Is The Household Item You will Salvage First If your House Catches Fire? by Damysa(f): 1:28pm On Sep 29, 2011
my most important documents

(1) (Reply)

"i Want To Marry My Mother" - Zimbabwean Man / Rivalry Between Siblings / Quiet Moms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.