Stats: 3,153,820 members, 7,820,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man (95608 Views)

Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) / Soldier Catches Wife With Another Man, Parades Them Both Naked In Public. Photos / I Always See My Wife Having Extra Marital Affairs In My Dreams: Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by olayitoyiwonuola(m): 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2015
Husband catches pregnant wife having sex with another man.

A woman simply identified as Mercy was on Monday morning caught sleeping with another man in Otukpo, Benue State.

Her husband identified as Okpani caught the wife and her lover red-handed after he set them up, having suspected the wife was constantly cheating on him.

DailyPost gathered that Okpani, a Local Government staff told his pregnant wife that he will be going for a NULGE meeting which is supposed to take place in Makurdi, the state capital this morning. However, Okpani went to the neighbour’s house to stay and spy on his wife’s movement.

After a while, a middle aged man who was identified as Omale walked stealthily into his matrimonial room. Okpani gave them a little time before coming out of his hideout into the room, and alas, his wife was having sexual intercourse with Omale.

As at press time, people are gathered at Okpani’s compound, waiting for the Police to arrive.

http://dailypost.ng/2014/09/09/husband-catches-pregnant-wife-sex-another-man/

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Dyt(f): 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2015
Osanobua ooooo
Oriburuku leleyi

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Tallesty1(m): 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Pregnant woman cheating?

The way women dey sleep around these days don dey fear me.

I am not surprised sha, if king Lemuel's mother who lived a long time ago when women are still good had this to say.

A good woman, who can find?

Then what hope do we have left?

Solomon also had this to say in Ecclesiastes 7:27 and 28. It was a conclusion he made after his search into the nature and reason of things.

27 Behold, this have I found, saith the preacher, counting one by one, to find out the account: 28 Which yet my soul seeketh, but I find not: one upright man among a thousand have I found; but a woman among all those have I not found.

GOD HELP US.

160 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by vislabraye(m): 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2015
Even in pregnancy she still dey cheat. Wetin go happen if she don born finish? Na die be dat

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by ademega(m): 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2015
End time wife
The man may not even know say the woman get belle. Who knows the man may be the one responsible for the pregnancy ,so he is doing the needful of toping it .
This life sha
Afi ki oluwa mama saa nu wa

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by DuchessLily(f): 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2015
Dat no be news for Benue now

Did she forget to put d "hubby i'm busy now, come in later" sign By d front door b4 she started her act? cheesy

*runs away b4 all d Benue peeps here throw their missiles* cheesy

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by jamex93(m): 10:55pm On Apr 06, 2015
House on fire

But since na benue u call am

Dat na normal tin

Na dem tradition b dat

So na tradition she dey practice

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by alberto2k(m): 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2015
cheating preggo

The baby go don see like 50shades of D*ck embarassed

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Holywizard: 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2015
na monkey style dem go use de Bleep' her if not is like building a house on top sky scripper

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Cutehector(m): 11:06pm On Apr 06, 2015
Killing a man who u caught havn sex wit ur wife is not a sin.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by ZedX6: 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2015
This isn't a problem. Dissolve the marriage and move on.

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by modskiller(m): 11:11pm On Apr 06, 2015
[size=25pt] Chai, may evil not befall us oo [/size]

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by AfricanApple(f): 11:16pm On Apr 06, 2015
end time poster

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by bigt2(m): 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
cheesy just tell him to forgive the man. The poverty that will strike him is working out like Davido. grin

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by CR77(f): 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
Hmmm this one na see Gobe oo

I feel 4 the husand

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Guidette(f): 11:31pm On Apr 06, 2015
Wow

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by ggrin(f): 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
bastarrd Omale indeed lipsrsealed

You can take Nasri, Clichy, & Sagna out of Arsenal, but you can't take 4th place out of Nasri, Clichy, & Sagna. Banger. What a tweet. Wow. grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by holatin(m): 11:32pm On Apr 06, 2015
wao orisha

This is a taboo in Yoruba

but this may be the case

the husband may not be the scorer of the goal (pregnant)

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Tuntheycr7: 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Shuuuuu

...... All these ho.es ain't loyal.....

Pregnant woman
Am sure na person wey get d belle de con lubricate am himself.. The husband is just a shareholder....

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by MrPresident1: 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Abominable act.
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
End time tinx
[size=40pt] nawa Oo '` `°•.¸¸.•°``°``°•.¸¸.•° [/size]
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Nimblemind(m): 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
I only pity the foetus... Poor child might have drank different samples of milk!

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Sunnycliff(m): 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Make I hear who go blame devil for this case! My man I pity u Co's as for me...

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by mcdokwe(m): 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
Smh

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by bewla(m): 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
[color=#006600]my advice you should have cut the thing in side and take the woman bk to her people as evidence
Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Texcoco(m): 11:33pm On Apr 06, 2015
We are beyond disgusted.....

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by NairalandPolice1(m): 11:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
Because I've been on the receiving end of infidelity, I know how much it hurts.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 06, 2015
Nawa ooo

I bet all their children including the baby in the womb are not the husband's

shamelessness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Designs Posters For Wife’s Lover; Says “stop Sleeping With My Wife Or Die On / How My Husband Pushed Me Into Having Sex With Other Men / Groom Dies On Wedding Day In Jos, Shocked Bride Lands In Hospital