Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed At Wedding Today( Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed At Wedding Today( Photos) (46692 Views)

Datti Baba-ahmed At Joy FM Sokoto Today (Video, Photos) / Pictures Of Datti Baba-Ahmed At Obidient Million-Man-March In Abuja / Ministers Flock Around Zainab Ahmed At FEC Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed At Wedding Today( Photos) by kosiebe(m): 5:48pm On May 27, 2023
Nothing special, ordinary people like me and you. Meanwhile in less than 48 hours, ASIWAJU will be president of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed At Wedding Today( Photos) by BidenDTrounced: 6:12pm On May 27, 2023
grin
He finally learned a bitter lesson the hard way.
This is his specialty and he should stick to it.
Presidency/destabilizing my country will always remain an illusion.
In any rematch with the West, Tinubu will always prevail. That's guaranteed.
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed At Wedding Today( Photos) by Invitationn: 6:29pm On May 27, 2023
ganisucks:

A democratic investiture is currently happening, and no Abdulsalami Abubakar, no Gowon, no OBJ, no Babangida is there. There is no top man behind your joke you're calling a government. Wike and Jonathan dey use una as chess piece, in his game with OBJ, una dey clap. I pity you people. You think Aso rock na Ojota bus park.
They are not invited. We’ve retired them.
Tell them to go and do their worst!
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed At Wedding Today( Photos) by Invitationn: 6:35pm On May 27, 2023
sonature1:
This is exactly what Peter Obi needs. He needs to build bridges beyond Southern Nigeria to rev up his national appeal.

He needs to also enlighten people that leadership at the national level requires someone who has the brain and brawn. Your brother being president is not a guarantee that he can do the job.
How does he want to do that?
How does a 3rd class bachelors holder enlighten anyone about ‘brain and brawn’?
What is certain is the fact that Obi’s presidency is gon be chaotic!
The only thing he will do is save money… Baba Alajo 😅 whilst the whole country starve to death.
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed At Wedding Today( Photos) by Mrtaye: 6:46pm On May 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

No, they must accept! 😁
You no get choice! 😝
Mugu na everybody accept Trump
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed At Wedding Today( Photos) by Coolgent(m): 6:47pm On May 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
🤣🤣
This won't change the fact that Tinubu will rule Nigeria for 4/8 yrs and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Highest na to wail into Oblivion! 🤣🤣

Na lie
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed At Wedding Today( Photos) by Mrtaye: 6:49pm On May 27, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

So you know that Trump completed a tenure

Let me tell you the bitter truth you may find painful, if Tinubu is to be removed at the second ballot, it won't be for an okoro
This your tribal slur is outdated
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed At Wedding Today( Photos) by Mrtaye: 6:54pm On May 27, 2023
Alaigbomaster:

You are all over every thread crying about Tinubu.
Whereas the biggest problem you should be concerned about is the political suicide the okoros have committed in the 2023 election.

How does it feel to start getting hostilities from the tribe that has allowed you to live peacefully and settle down among them since after the Civil War?
There is absolutely nothing tribal about this election stop bringing tribal slurs to validate your sinister moves
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed At Wedding Today( Photos) by Alaigbomaster: 6:57pm On May 27, 2023
Mrtaye:

There is absolutely nothing tribal about this election stop bringing tribal slurs to validate your sinister moves
There is, unless you haven't been paying attention
Even a blind man can see that

I don't need to start digging numerous okoros posts pre during and after the election
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed At Wedding Today( Photos) by Mrtaye: 6:58pm On May 27, 2023
NEIGHBOUR:
This is what he should start doing or should have done in the past. Building bridges across the nation.
You don't limit yourself to your region and religious lineage and start searching for a stolen mandate.
Which limit...make una stop this tribal slurs Peter Obi was voted for massively across all tribes all over the country
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed At Wedding Today( Photos) by Babastrong(m): 7:02pm On May 27, 2023
The#pawns#in#Asiwaju#political#game.
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed At Wedding Today( Photos) by Mrtaye: 7:13pm On May 27, 2023
Invitationn:

They are not invited. We’ve retired them.
Tell them to go and do their worst!
Lolz you want to retire former heads of state who are statutorily meant to be at any presidential election.... these one are military men ooo
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed At Wedding Today( Photos) by omarlee(m): 7:33pm On May 27, 2023
ganisucks:
The President and his vice.

All powerbrokers should reach a consensus. If for nothing, but for the sake of the country.

Who are the power broke ass's. You just spamming every thread you can find with styupidity. Igbo man will never be a president in this country because hateful people like you. I sometimes sit to ponder on why will a whole tribe be this daft and bereft of simple logic. But I came to believe simple logic is not simple. Keep on hating till thy kingdom come, it changes nothing dots in a circle.
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed At Wedding Today( Photos) by Doracity82(m): 7:46pm On May 27, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:
🤣🤣
This won't change the fact that Tinubu will rule Nigeria for 4/8 yrs and there's nothing anyone can do about it. Highest na to wail into Oblivion! 🤣🤣
And your life will still not better than this
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed At Wedding Today( Photos) by alhajiabdulbuha: 8:31pm On May 27, 2023
Nigeria's true President and Vice president

Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed At Wedding Today( Photos) by adekolaelect(m): 9:19pm On May 27, 2023
Meeting of losers . You can't see smile on their faces . What will full their mind now will be " if we did this" if I know I would have" wining presidency is more than to be begging Pastors up and down. Emotional , wishes and noise making can never give you presidency.
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed At Wedding Today( Photos) by MasterTeeUSA: 10:12pm On May 27, 2023
Too little too late....The North never forgets...just like the Igbos never forget. It is whoever the South West and South South picks that will win elections

From PDP to Labour Party --- SE is still playing local politics.

PO should spend the rest of his life reconciling the North with SE...and speak out against IPOB, killing of cows and so on...he won't though. The same reason Orji Kalu wanted to align with Lawan...but it can't work overnight

ganisucks:

https://twitter.com/YunusaTanko/status/1662419796980367365?cxt=HHwWioC8qev_jJIuAAAA
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed At Wedding Today( Photos) by LajaLaba: 12:27am On May 28, 2023
ganisucks:

Go and check my posts. Two days before the election, I revealed here, that Obi will be rigged out.
Go take your meds.....
Re: Peter Obi And Datti Ahmed At Wedding Today( Photos) by Akungitit: 12:35am On May 28, 2023
Forgotten nonentities.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Mock Tinubu For Blasting Kachikwu Instead Of PMB Over Petrol Scarcity / Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja / Wike Poses With The Nation Newspaper, Amidst Rumored Endorsement Of Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.