Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,525 members, 7,816,282 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

No NIN Slip Just An Email With The NIN Number - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / No NIN Slip Just An Email With The NIN Number (790 Views)

Dubai: No Police, No Military, No Media Just An Order (Photos) / Please I Got An Email From The Embassy I Want To Know If My Visa Is Granted / Just Got An Email To Come Pick Up My Passport But Ceac Status Still Shows AP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No NIN Slip Just An Email With The NIN Number by Guest2020: 2:42pm On May 27, 2023
Hi,

Can anyone clarify who has gone to the Nigeria High Commission in London recently, if you do not have proof of NIN, just the enrolment screenshot and an email with your NIN, if this would be acceptable for entry?

Kind Regards,
Re: No NIN Slip Just An Email With The NIN Number by Guest2020: 10:48am On May 30, 2023
Or even anyone who has been to the High Commission in London if they did not have a copy of their NIN slip, were they allowed in for their appointment?

Thanks,
Re: No NIN Slip Just An Email With The NIN Number by dotcomnamename: 10:08am On Oct 05, 2023
Guest2020:
Hi,

Can anyone clarify who has gone to the Nigeria High Commission in London recently, if you do not have proof of NIN, just the enrolment screenshot and an email with your NIN, if this would be acceptable for entry?

Kind Regards,

Hello, please what is the email address they use to send your NIN to your email? I did mine at the Nigerian Embassy too but i am yet to receive any email as they told me. I have checked my spam too but didn't see any email. Please what's the email they used sent yours?

(1) (Reply)

Is This Possible? / How Come No One Talks About Their Canadian Experience? / International Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.