Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,063 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Just Got An Email To Come Pick Up My Passport But Ceac Status Still Shows AP - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Just Got An Email To Come Pick Up My Passport But Ceac Status Still Shows AP (2130 Views)

I Just Got To The Gambia / Hours After Relocating To Ireland, Engineer Vows Never To Come Back To Nigeria / I Just Got A 3-Month Visa To Dubai, I Need Your Suggestions Please!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Got An Email To Come Pick Up My Passport But Ceac Status Still Shows AP by frankele(m): 7:46am On May 01, 2019
hello guys.... My family and i had our F4 interview on the 19 Of march ...and the Visa Officer said everything is good that but requested for an I-864A form to be signed by her husband since our petitioner files tax together with her husband along with our passport....which we submitted on the 26th of March...

We just got an email from the UsTraveldocs Document Collection centre... That our passport is ready for pick up... But what is confusing us is that can the Visa be issued without the CEAC visa tracker changing to Issued

Please i will appreciate your contributions
Re: Just Got An Email To Come Pick Up My Passport But Ceac Status Still Shows AP by KendrickAyomide: 1:36pm On May 01, 2019
frankele:
hello guys.... My family and i had our F4 interview on the 19 Of march ...and the Visa Officer said everything is good that but requested for an I-864A form to be signed by her husband since our petitioner files tax together with her husband along with our passport....which we submitted on the 26th of March...

We just got an email from the UsTraveldocs Document Collection centre... That our passport is ready for pick up... But what is confusing us is that can the Visa be issued without the CEAC visa tracker changing to Issued

Baba Na US you they go like this o
Re: Just Got An Email To Come Pick Up My Passport But Ceac Status Still Shows AP by select500: 7:57pm On May 02, 2019
frankele:

Then simply go and pick it up as instructed.

1 Like

Re: Just Got An Email To Come Pick Up My Passport But Ceac Status Still Shows AP by Nobody: 8:24am On May 07, 2019
Hey Frankele have you gone to pick up the visa
Re: Just Got An Email To Come Pick Up My Passport But Ceac Status Still Shows AP by frankele(m): 8:58am On May 07, 2019
Lolu01:
Hey Frankele have you gone to pick up the visa

We picked up the passport but there wasn't visa stamp in it....
What about you??
Have u gotten your visa
Re: Just Got An Email To Come Pick Up My Passport But Ceac Status Still Shows AP by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 07, 2019
Wow did they give a reason for the mistake?. I dropped off my documents at DHL on the 30th of May. My case was last updated on the ceac website on the 3rd of may. I don't know what next. From the looks of things They may be having administrative problems
Re: Just Got An Email To Come Pick Up My Passport But Ceac Status Still Shows AP by frankele(m): 6:19pm On May 07, 2019
They claimed they didnt get the documents we sent...
But we have sent another one...

What document were u asked to bring??
Re: Just Got An Email To Come Pick Up My Passport But Ceac Status Still Shows AP by shu9a: 4:21pm On May 08, 2019
It is well
frankele:
They claimed they didnt get the documents we sent...
But we have sent another one...

What document were u asked to bring??
Re: Just Got An Email To Come Pick Up My Passport But Ceac Status Still Shows AP by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 26, 2019
Congratulations . No I’m having problems finding an additional joint sponsor.
frankele:

We picked up the passport but there wasn't visa stamp in it....
What about you??
Have u gotten your visa
Re: Just Got An Email To Come Pick Up My Passport But Ceac Status Still Shows AP by andycoal40(m): 5:52am On May 27, 2019
Lolu01:
Congratulations . No I’m having problems finding an additional joint sponsor.

Have u seen someone please?
Re: Just Got An Email To Come Pick Up My Passport But Ceac Status Still Shows AP by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
andycoal40:

Have u seen someone please?
no I haven't sad. are you also looking for someone?
Re: Just Got An Email To Come Pick Up My Passport But Ceac Status Still Shows AP by andycoal40(m): 7:28am On Jun 03, 2019
Lolu01:

no I haven't sad. are you also looking for someone?
No... Send ur number to me on gmail... Ifesignal@gmail.com..I might get u linked up with someone
Re: Just Got An Email To Come Pick Up My Passport But Ceac Status Still Shows AP by fendorf(m): 10:54am On Jun 03, 2019
frankele:

We just got an email from the UsTraveldocs Document Collection centre... That our passport is ready for pick up... But what is confusing us is that can the Visa be issued without the CEAC visa tracker changing to Issued Please how much did you spend on medical?

Re: Just Got An Email To Come Pick Up My Passport But Ceac Status Still Shows AP by fendorf(m): 10:57am On Jun 03, 2019
Please how much did you spend on medicals?

(1) (Reply)

Canada Or Australia, Which Is Better To Work And Study In / Where To Get Cheap Airline Ticket To London? / Phone In Flight: The Dawn Of A New Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.