Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

How Can I Go To Tinubu's Inauguration? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can I Go To Tinubu's Inauguration? (1274 Views)

Boycott Tinubu’s Inauguration, Baba-ahmed Begs Buhari, CJN / Tinubu's Inauguration: Witches And Wizards Issue Strong Warning / Peter Obi Invited To Tinubu’s Inauguration By Presidential Inaugural Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Go To Tinubu's Inauguration? by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 27, 2023
OKOATA:
Me sef one ask am, so the so called Batistas aren't even invited. Naso so noise dem go dey make. @femisplash @yarimo @seunmg show me your invitation card to the venue. Awon omo ase. Shame. grin

You guys are really infantile. It is no wonder Nigeria is a mess given that she host many adults who reason like toddlers.

Those name you mentioned supported Tinubu so they could attend inauguration ceremony ba?

Or did they do it in hope Tinubu will deliver a better Nigeria?
Re: How Can I Go To Tinubu's Inauguration? by OKOATA(m): 6:24am On May 28, 2023
OneTemplate:

You guys are really infantile. It is no wonder Nigeria is a mess given that she host many adults who reason like toddlers.

Those name you mentioned supported Tinubu so they could attend inauguration ceremony ba?

Or did they do it in hope Tinubu will deliver a better Nigeria?
I know call your name but na you dey cry 😢. Dey shook mouth for wetin no concern you.
Re: How Can I Go To Tinubu's Inauguration? by Asswipemod: 5:58pm On May 28, 2023
OKOATA:
Me sef one ask am, so the so called Batistas aren't even invited. Naso so noise dem go dey make. @femisplash @yarimo @seunmg show me your invitation card to the venue. Awon omo ase. Shame. grin

😆😆😆
Re: How Can I Go To Tinubu's Inauguration? by SalamRushdie: 5:59pm On May 28, 2023
You need an IV and I can tell you IVs are currently very scarce as at today

(1) (2) (Reply)

ThankyouLord / Obi's Amazon Witness Was Labour Party House Of Rep Candidate In Cross River / US Says Nigerians Are Criminals After Tinubu Was Sworn In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.