Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa (13273 Views)

Unlike Tinubu, I’m Drug Free, Without Identify Scandals — Atiku / Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) / Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by 123yes(m): 1:54pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:

Tinubu is a criminal on wheelchairs

Tinubu can’t give what he doesn’t have

A man with lose of memory that raises two hands up during national anthem isn’t fit to be a compound caretaker let alone president
True? That's why people like you will remain to suffer for ever. Insulting other person's father using free data mtn gave you. Pray for your days in life be like that of Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by rukkyland(m): 2:22pm On May 28, 2023
Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by Berankis: 2:40pm On May 28, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Tinubu, the great Jagaban.

The man who killed and buried PDP and all its subsidiaries.

The nightmare of Nigerian enemies.

The man whose name alone shakes 5 backward villages down to their rusty foundations.

The man whose portrait will soon adorn all offices in any formal organisations in Nigeria.

The man whose name send shivers down their useless spines.
This is not "ONE NIGERIA". What happened to being magnanimous in victory? Always remember that whatever opinion is shared by anyone either in good faith or bad, they all have a stake in this country. Everyone alive has something to fight for, to rescue this country and I believe dead Nigerians are not sleeping either, they keep fighting for the ones they left behind. Let's all keep our focus together to salvage this country, for if it sinks, we all sink with it and if it rises, we all rise with it.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by MissingBudget: 2:47pm On May 28, 2023
The same entire being you already dedicated to drugs trafficking?
Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by Kaiser20: 5:39pm On May 28, 2023
You dedicated a life this is quarter to go to Nigerian,
If Tinubu loves his country he would have chosen Osibanjo
Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by Rexzivyson99(m): 6:31pm On May 28, 2023
Affordable ileya rams and cows for sale
Delivery Around Ota, Ipaja, Alimosho, Ibadan
Delivery can be made to close areas too

Message, call or WhatsApp 07058319620

Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by Mccullum: 8:45pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:
Oga get lost

Dedicate your entire being to your health and enjoy your loots

Thief

You'll never get rest of minds over Tinubu because his existence and progression will continue to increase your BP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Condemns Bandit Attack In Sokoto, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Afghanistan Crisis: We Must Preserve Nigeria’s Peace, Security, Says JUN / APC To PDP: Saraki, Ekweremadu Not Above Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.