Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa (13276 Views)

Unlike Tinubu, I’m Drug Free, Without Identify Scandals — Atiku / Ladoja To Tinubu: I’m Your Elder Brother, I Will Support Your Aspiration (Video) / Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by Voiceofthestree: 10:19am On May 28, 2023
Flangelo12:

But Seyi Tinubu is right here on the ground.

In fact it is that fake Obi thar is hiding his son abroad.

You know why Seyi is on ground?. Because he himself nah better agbeero... If you know you know nah weere DEM take deh heal weere ooo Seyi nah better street mad agbeero no be lie ooo. If I like ask people way sabi am for Quilox

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by akakurukukaku(m): 10:20am On May 28, 2023
Willie2015:

D system is structured in a way..
Dat a saint cant get to the Presidency...
It has to be one of the bad boyz...
I thought it was Obasanjo ...or Buhari....
But they both failed...
I sincerely hope that Tinubu will do the magic
Godspeed to the President Elect...

Don't forget where Obasanjo and Buhari came from - the military. Tinubu is the only true civilian president who has the conviction to lead Nigerians to El Dorado. Goodluck Jonathan was an unfortunate accident

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by Flangelo12: 10:22am On May 28, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Seyi Tinubu that has bodyguard left right and centre as if he is holding a political office

You mean like the Trumps and Obamas?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by hohafrank(m): 10:24am On May 28, 2023
That will be when you're truly voted for and not stealing someone else mandate.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by olas24u(f): 10:26am On May 28, 2023
taylor89:
Oga get lost

Dedicate your entire being to your health and enjoy your loots

Thief

Another 8 years of abuse from igbolànd loading

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by Benresmy(m): 10:32am On May 28, 2023
Tinubu have failed woefully and will offer Nigeria 🇳🇬 nothing..

Go and mark my word
Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by gazilion: 10:35am On May 28, 2023
Our concern about this inauguration is that the whole world including those being inaugurated know they didn't win the election. The sanctity and veracity of the election is still being challenged in the law courts. If this democratic rape is not checked now, the nation may never witness any genuine electoral process again forever.

When shall we get it right as a nation? People, invested their time and energy including resources to get it right only for a few individuals to collect bribe and try to subvert the will of the people with impunity.

My Prayer is that there will be a divine intervention that will subvert this wickedness! The Counsel of the Almighty God in Nigeria shall stand!!
Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by Willie2015: 10:40am On May 28, 2023
akakurukukaku:

Don't forget where Obasanjo and Buhari came from - the military. Tinubu is the only true civilian president who has the conviction to lead Nigerians to El Dorado. Goodluck Jonathan was an unfortunate accident

Obasanjo and Buhari
had no one to fear...
Both of them also ruled Naija b/4..
They have seen it all at the top...
Both are generals....
in their own class........
With heart of steel....
Lets hope Tinubu deliver...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by Chrismania100: 10:47am On May 28, 2023
Otule, what stopped Thiefnubuu from living in Osun state?

citygarden:
This is what we need in a leader. Not someone who managed a state for good eight years, and can't live there. Tinubu is not looking for money because he has it before he gets the power. He is also a king maker, where no governor, cabal can bullying him. He understands the game so well that Nigerians need to study him. He is my mentor o
Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by IkeAbuja: 10:59am On May 28, 2023
Being that have finished 🤡
Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by ceejay80s(m): 11:00am On May 28, 2023
Just as he dedicated all to milk us dry in Lagos with tax here and there
Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by aswani(m): 11:11am On May 28, 2023
LesbianBoy:

Seyi Tinubu that has bodyguard left right and centre as if he is holding a political office

His father is President, we fit comot elect now, so he needs to have security around him.

If agents of a foreign power kidnap him or terrorists from a group like I**B grabbed him, our dear nation could be at risk.

It is for all our benefit that he has security guards left right and centre.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by Lawalemi(m): 11:14am On May 28, 2023
Scam
Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by LesbianBoy(m): 11:21am On May 28, 2023
aswani:

His father is President, we fit comot elect now, so he needs to have security around him.

If agents of a foreign power kidnap him or terrorists from a group like I**B grabbed him, our dear nation could be at risk.

It is for all our benefit that he has security guards left right and centre.

Even before his father fraudulently became president he has been walking around with bodyguards especially in Lagos. I thought his father built Lagos so why is he scared grin grin
Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by OgunkeelAllMod: 11:30am On May 28, 2023
Ole druggie!
Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by dipoley2k(f): 11:33am On May 28, 2023
akakurukukaku:

Yes true..and those insulting better calm and let your blood rest to avoid pressure...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by simplesearch: 11:56am On May 28, 2023
I think the president elect should focus on Nigeria first with its myriads of problem and solve them before talking of Africa as a whole. No African country president waste their time and resources on another as it were currently, because most of them are not fully fed which is not a bad idea. Nigerians have been highly impoverished by its successesive leaders to a chagrin level that demands immediate action. Charity therefore should begin at home, having the vision to rule Africa or serve as its big brother when Nigeria has not been fixed, such vision and aspiration should be kept at bay for now. When the right time comes to do that we would know, and that is when we ourselves have been liberated from long years of servitude occasioned by bad leadership. Doing that now will amount to over ambition!
Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by Abbeytoy(m): 11:58am On May 28, 2023
Something is telling me that Tinubu might free Nnamdi Kanu tomorrow.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by aswani(m): 12:07pm On May 28, 2023
Abbeytoy:
Something is telling me that Tinubu might free Nnamdi Kanu tomorrow.

If he did, would the usual suspects stop dragging him?

I hope he does though and I hope Nnamdi Kanu can pursue a less aggressive path towards Ndigbo emancipation.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by otokx(m): 12:08pm On May 28, 2023
Kindly go ahead Mr President.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by Abbeytoy(m): 12:10pm On May 28, 2023
aswani:

If he did, would the usual suspects stop dragging him?

I hope he does though and I hope Nnamdi Kanu can pursue a less aggressive path towards Ndigbo emancipation.

That will not change anything, but I hope he did.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by babygirljoy: 12:23pm On May 28, 2023
Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by stanislaus67(m): 12:26pm On May 28, 2023
There is no BEING left in u!
Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by shegra58: 12:34pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:
Oga get lost

Thief
your papa go get lost
Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by ello29(m): 12:50pm On May 28, 2023
Let's give everyone a chance to write his own history just like buhari has done. Good governance begins when the poorest of the poor in the country, and everyone start benefiting from leadership, and seeing at least all the basics amenities working.
Buhari will receive his rewards and all those that serve with him will all receive their rewards base on performance.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by OChimex: 1:03pm On May 28, 2023
Flangelo12:
Tinubu is a good man who knows how to get things done.

😂. Comedians. Na so una talk for Buhari. Una don begin talk am for this one. Okay oooo. We shall see.
You see why Nigeria is the way it is now be say, Nigerians go go motor park dey wait to catch a flight.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by Slurity(m): 1:21pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:
Oga get lost

Thief
PAINED TO THE BONE.
Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by MzErica(f): 1:39pm On May 28, 2023
ThatFairGuy:
Devil incarnate.

This is how your type get tracked and dealt with severely or even keeeeeld.
Continue to think you're anonymous

That fool think anybody can be anonymous on the internet, talkless of nairaland.com

Make the bitch ass dey play. Na seun himself go hand DSS him IP adresss. grin dem go nab am put handcuffs for hand throw the idiot inside underground cell. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:40pm On May 28, 2023
Somebody please tell the Baba to leave Africa, biko!

Naija wahala alone, e no fit solve am finish!
Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by Flangelo12: 1:43pm On May 28, 2023
OChimex:

😂. Comedians. Na so una talk for Buhari. Una don begin talk am for this one. Okay oooo. We shall see.
You see why Nigeria is the way it is now be say, Nigerians go go motor park dey wait to catch a flight.

Na Obi good abi?
Re: Tinubu: I’m Ready To Dedicate My Entire Being To Service Of Nigeria And Africa by 123yes(m): 1:46pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:
Oga get lost

Thief
You poor father is what? Ole!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amina Mohammed Covers New African Woman Magazine / Ogun: Heavy security at House of Assembly as councillors protest suspension / Ortom: FG’s Silence On Insecurity A Continuation Of 1804 Jihadist Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.