Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,496 members, 7,847,048 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

7 Proven Ways To Relieve Stress Quickly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 7 Proven Ways To Relieve Stress Quickly (196 Views)

Actress Nse Ikpe-etim Says She Uses Orgasm To Relieve Stress. See Reactions / "I Use Orgasm To Relieve Stress" - Actress, Nse Ikpe-etim Reveals / Sex Is What I Do When I Want To Relieve Myself Actress Sarah Sweet Akatugba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Proven Ways To Relieve Stress Quickly by Nerdjoint: 8:52pm On May 27, 2023
Stress is an inevitable part of life, but it doesn’t have to be overwhelming. There are several proven ways to relieve stress quickly and get back on track. Read on to find out how stress affects the brain and the signs that the body is stressed.

How Does Stress Affect The Brain?

Stress affects the brain in several ways, from impairing cognitive functions to increasing levels of inflammation that can lead to depression or other mental disorders.

The most immediate effect of stress on the brain is an increase in cortisol levels, which are hormones released when we experience stress or anxiety. These hormones cause changes in blood flow and metabolism throughout our bodies, including our brains.

This increased activity leads to decreased cognitive function as well as impaired memory formation and recall abilities due to overstimulation of certain areas of the brain responsible for these processes.

In addition, chronic stress has been linked with long-term damage such as shrinkage of certain regions associated with learning and memory formation; this suggests that prolonged exposure to high levels of cortisol may have damaging effects on cognition.

1. Physical Exercise

One of the proven ways to relieve stress quickly is through exercise or physical activity. Exercise releases endorphins that help improve moods and provide a sense of well-being, which can go a long way in reducing feelings of tension or anxiety.

Additionally, exercising outdoors is particularly effective in helping people relax by providing exposure to natural light and fresh air while also allowing them the opportunity for social interaction with other people who may also be engaging in similar activities like running or walking together at the park.

Source: https://berrytips.org/

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know With This Trick You Can Make You Folder Invisible / Michael Jackson / Beautiful Moment When Baba Ewure Sang "Morenikeji" To His Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.