Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Bought suya Wrapped With 2021 University Answer Sheet - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Bought suya Wrapped With 2021 University Answer Sheet (2479 Views)

UNILAG Law Attendance Sheet Used To Sell Suya Causes Stir Online / 2020/2021 University Admission Aspirants Whatsapp Group / Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bought suya Wrapped With 2021 University Answer Sheet by Trueigbo: 9:37pm On May 27, 2023
Nawaooo. I bought suya this evening and it was wrapped with 2021 Rivers state university answer sheet for a mechanical engineering student. Very recent one for that matter.

I was even surprised that the student was graded by the lecturer.

God help Nigerian universities

Nfpmod

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bought suya Wrapped With 2021 University Answer Sheet by Kimiso(m): 9:40pm On May 27, 2023
See achievement
Re: Bought suya Wrapped With 2021 University Answer Sheet by Zonefree(m): 9:42pm On May 27, 2023
The suya sweet abi e no sweet

15 Likes

Re: Bought suya Wrapped With 2021 University Answer Sheet by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 27, 2023
Expo
Re: Bought suya Wrapped With 2021 University Answer Sheet by clockwisereport: 2:12am On May 28, 2023
Na normal thing. I bought roasted corn sometime last week and it was wrapped with a senior lecturer's payslip

1 Like

Re: Bought suya Wrapped With 2021 University Answer Sheet by ipobarecriminals: 4:49am On May 28, 2023
As long as ur result dey in the E$R,no wahala. But pray against missing answer script
Re: Bought suya Wrapped With 2021 University Answer Sheet by id4sho(m): 5:00am On May 28, 2023
This is supposed to be disposed after 5yrs. Anything goes in balablu bhlu bhlu bulaba shocked
Re: Bought suya Wrapped With 2021 University Answer Sheet by Stanweezy(m): 6:24am On May 28, 2023
All those submit this and that with carry over threat all end up in dustbin or like this.

Even the so called project report that are revered are discarded after two to three years

1 Like

Re: Bought suya Wrapped With 2021 University Answer Sheet by Kingluqman(m): 7:04am On May 28, 2023
Chop your Suya in peace
Re: Bought suya Wrapped With 2021 University Answer Sheet by PPIA: 8:16am On May 28, 2023
I once bought suya and it was wrapped in a girls CV.
I called the number on the CV and the girl who answered started sounding rude. Giving me attitude like how did you get my number, I just said are you not Miss xxxxxx xxxxx? She said yes, I further asked if she applied for a job at xxxxxx company with position of xxxxxxx she said yes and started apologizing and sounding nice.
I said it's nothing to worry about, the i said i just wanted to inform her that the CV she used to apply was used to sell suya to me. And I just finished eating the suya and saw her details so thought it would be nice to inform her.😎

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bought suya Wrapped With 2021 University Answer Sheet by padi94(m): 8:34am On May 28, 2023
You no how much mai suya pay for the paper
Re: Bought suya Wrapped With 2021 University Answer Sheet by absoluteSuccess: 9:11am On May 28, 2023
clockwisereport:
Na normal thing. I bought roasted corn sometime last week and it was wrapped with a senior lecturer's payslip

I also bought corn last season and the wrapping paper came from various topics from a school of medicine,

The corn seller saw me paying rapt attention to the piece of paper than the corn itself and asked "ewolowade?"

I told her, "hmm, iya, paper yi soro" (this paper speaks!). There must be ways to dispose sensitive materials. It is well.

2 Likes

Re: Bought suya Wrapped With 2021 University Answer Sheet by Ayojideonline(m): 10:05am On May 28, 2023
This has been a norm in Nigeria for some time now. More common with secondary school scripts.
Re: Bought suya Wrapped With 2021 University Answer Sheet by Brownshoe: 10:20am On May 28, 2023
E be like u never see WILL DOCUMENT own.

1 Like

Re: Bought suya Wrapped With 2021 University Answer Sheet by christejames(m): 10:46am On May 28, 2023
At least the student don taste suya now... 😅

The stress wey Wike put them through go relax small!
Re: Bought suya Wrapped With 2021 University Answer Sheet by taretoofine(m): 11:47am On May 28, 2023
ate Suya with someone's certificate of return > grin

1 Like

Re: Bought suya Wrapped With 2021 University Answer Sheet by ItisWell22(f): 12:18pm On May 28, 2023
PPIA:

I said it's nothing to worry about, the i said i just wanted to inform her that the CV she used to apply was used to sell suya to me. And I just finished eating the suya and saw her details so thought it would be nice to inform her.😎

🤣

Were you nice like that?

1 Like

Re: Bought suya Wrapped With 2021 University Answer Sheet by Trueigbo: 2:24pm On May 28, 2023
Nigeria can do better
Re: Bought suya Wrapped With 2021 University Answer Sheet by FirstCounsel(m): 6:28pm On May 28, 2023
grin
clockwisereport:
Re: Bought suya Wrapped With 2021 University Answer Sheet by Sanmel(f): 1:36am On Aug 30, 2023
PPIA:
I once bought suya and it was wrapped in a girls CV.
I called the number on the CV and the girl who answered started sounding rude. Giving me attitude like how did you get my number, I just said are you not Miss xxxxxx xxxxx? She said yes, I further asked if she applied for a job at xxxxxx company with position of xxxxxxx she said yes and started apologizing and sounding nice.
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Futa Post Ume Result Here / Oau 2010/2011 Admission Status Release / Course Outline For Engineering Maths @ Unilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.