Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

How To Link My Gmail To My UBA Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Link My Gmail To My UBA Account (2055 Views)

Link Gmail To You Access Bank Account For Exclusive Features / How Can I Get My Uba Account IBAN Code / My UBA Bank Account Has Been Frozen! Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Link My Gmail To My UBA Account by steadipulse(m): 9:52pm On May 27, 2023
It has happened to many of us when opening a bank account and we only input our phone number to receive SMS alerts. But the email alerts and notifications, we omitted that.

However, we usually think that it's untill we go to bank before we can link our email address to the account. That's completely wrong. As you can link your email address to your UBA Account by following the steps highlighted in this tutorial.

https://www.zenblogr.com/2023/05/how-do-i-link-my-email-to-my-uba-account.html

Furthermore, there are many advantages or benefits of attaching an email address to UBA Account. You'll find all you need to know in the article.

(1) (Reply)

Guide To Printing Recharge Cards Wholesale / BEST OFFLINE BUSINESS TO MAKE COOL MONEY / What's Your Take On The New JAIZ Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.