Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

BEST OFFLINE BUSINESS TO MAKE COOL MONEY - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BEST OFFLINE BUSINESS TO MAKE COOL MONEY (2056 Views)

What ONLINE Or OFFLINE Business Can I Do With N5,000? / Which Offline Business Can I Do With 200K That Will Give Me Atleast 3K Daily / What Offline Business To Start With N300,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEST OFFLINE BUSINESS TO MAKE COOL MONEY by onoerime: 5:04am On Nov 23, 2010
Best offline business you can benefit from in 2011

It is true that most people don’t know where and how to invest their money.    Most online businesses are expensive to run and sometimes one is always been skeptical about what is involved on online business.    So below are List Of Lucrative Businesses One Can Start In Nigeria Today

(A)   recharge card printing business
(B)   real estate management business
(C)   transportation business i.   e.    danfo
(D)   ice block production
(E)   modern car wash business
(F)   modern laundry business
(G)   charcoal exportation
(H)   cyber café business
(I)   operating a mini poultry from your backyard
(J)   a standard vsat relaxation centre i.   e.    where people can relax watching current football matches.
  Never jump into business you don’t have the basic concepts and feasibility.    Mere reading of such headlines does not make you an expert.    It will pay you more to visit a consultant on such field for questioning but however I have prepared a comprehensive manual for each of the above businesses just pick an area of interest and email me at evanvick@yahoo.   co.   uk.    Phone nos- 08025701682
Other manuals available
How to travel abroad without many hassles from the embassy
How to make money from customized bulk sms
How to make money with gsm short code
Laptop repair guide
with your zain line
How to produce perfumes from the back of your home
use your decoder as a modem for free internet browsing
Reply Cool[b][color=#990000][/color][/b]
Re: BEST OFFLINE BUSINESS TO MAKE COOL MONEY by figgz: 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2010
I've got interest in some those stuff. How can i get the manuals? You can reach @ figgzm@gmail.com
Re: BEST OFFLINE BUSINESS TO MAKE COOL MONEY by Guarantor(m): 7:08pm On Nov 23, 2010
I am interest in some of them. How can i get the manuals?
You can reach @ a_4labi@yahoo.com
Re: BEST OFFLINE BUSINESS TO MAKE COOL MONEY by onoerime: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2010
for quick reply email me at evanvick@yahoo.co.uk
Re: BEST OFFLINE BUSINESS TO MAKE COOL MONEY by Thethy(m): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2010
Grasscutter farming. For more information contact: THE THY SNAIL & GRASSCUTTER FARMS. Tel: 08023050835 , 07033632285.

Re: BEST OFFLINE BUSINESS TO MAKE COOL MONEY by beautyline(f): 11:35am On Nov 30, 2010
According to Robert T. Kiyosaki (renowned author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad), the business of the 21st Century is NETWORK MARKETING. Check www.thebusinessofthe21stcentury.com

FM Group World is one the fastest growing network marketing companies in the world today - why not make up your mind to be a success and take a bold step by joining FM Group World today? Registration is free. Your earning potential is unlimited.

Check www.fragrances.fm/felicia for details or drop me an email at chynweod@yahoo.com

Your future is in your hands and in your hands only.
Re: BEST OFFLINE BUSINESS TO MAKE COOL MONEY by juliebest(f): 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2010
Anything to do with food makes a good offline business. Example you sell processed foods like plantain chips, potato chips or sell the rw or cooked food. People will always eat.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Take On The New JAIZ Bank / Peugeot 301 Car Production Plant Launched In Kaduna State / Plastic Jar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.