Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months (50636 Views)

Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport / Osogbo-Kwara State Boundary Road: Governor Adeleke Mobilizes Contractor to site / My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by Moikiitos: 4:06pm On May 28, 2023
Osun state people don hit jackpot... Congrats to them. Hopefully he continues with his good work. Kudos

9jahotblog:
Over 20 kilometres of roads have been built in the last 6 months of the People’s Governor, Senator Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke of Osun State. Road infrastructures under Governor Ademola Nurudeen Jackson Adeleke has been massive. Pictures below:
1. New roads springing up in Obokun LG courtesy of Governor Ademola Adeleke. This Oke Ooye-Oke Ita- Ota Pete- Osogbo -Ibokun bye pass road. IMOLE!!!
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by maivd: 4:08pm On May 28, 2023
QuinModah:
is this what you call roads? You people are suffering in the south. Go up north and see the kind of road they have.
We are not complaining...face front.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by Liberated: 4:10pm On May 28, 2023
This is highly commendable! So much work to be done. Keep cementing your legacy in the annals of the "Greats" Mr Gov. God above all will be proud of you.
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by Bluntemperor: 4:11pm On May 28, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
doing well? Did u see kaduna, Kano,Akwa Ibom pics here compare to that rubbish

Let Osun People speak for him but I think the Govnr is doing well in terms of Road Infrastructures and the Payments of the Retirees and I say Kudos to him.
My Observations - Mr Governor is:
1- is there a way that those roads increases to 2-- 2 Lanes in some Areas,so that it will accommodate the increases in Population of those Areas in future to come?
2- Can the Asphalt be changed to a Concrete- Road making,for durability sake,as we sea in some Roads in Lagos State?
A good one for Osun People!
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by maivd: 4:11pm On May 28, 2023
Cj4charles:
Brown roof everywhere.... Jesus. All the state in the South East and South South are far more develop than all states in South West except Lagos, but this same people will nor let the Igbos hear word 🤨🤨
Still wondering why you dots don't stay in the developed south east and south south but instead you minions keep sneaking into every Yoruba city at night uninvited.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by asaju10(m): 4:12pm On May 28, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Can you even afford a thatched roof. Abi no be you be this?
This one loud o

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by maivd: 4:14pm On May 28, 2023
SOSinNigeria:
Unfortunately, what I see is extreme poverty, backwardness and slum settlements. The outside world must not see this rubbish.

Thank God for SE and SS.

Stone age people in 2023!

Spits.
But your so called SE and SS keep sneaking into every southwest states with night bus.... funny thing is SE people are always locked like local goats every Monday.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by asaju10(m): 4:16pm On May 28, 2023
Mantilla:
Hope he is not doing eye service..

This is great
If this is what is called eyes service, let all politicians start doing it. The popular lekki Epe expressway is not as good as the roads am seeing here.
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by Xiaohei(m): 4:17pm On May 28, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
shocked sad angry Spit sad sad.The round ball should visit UpNorth,Akwa ibom and see what they cal road sad

2/30 mark sad

Cut the man some slack. Governor Adele is less than six months into his administration; he’s done well so far! And what’s with the unnecessary comparisons?
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by Abagworo(m): 4:20pm On May 28, 2023
I think Southeast is the most developed part of Nigeria in terms of housing infrastructure by a very wide margin. I've seen roads built in rural and urban areas in most parts of Nigeria and even been to most rural and urban areas but the housing remains extremely appalling in most other parts of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by Solsix(m): 4:20pm On May 28, 2023
If this what you guys are celebrating in 2023, why are u guys voting APC??
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by QuinModah(f): 4:23pm On May 28, 2023
maivd:

We are not complaining...face front.
grin
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by QuinModah(f): 4:24pm On May 28, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

Stop praising or hailing government officials for doing their jobs
my point exactly.
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by sharpwriter(m): 4:29pm On May 28, 2023
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

I can't just understand why I'm so attracted to village settings so much...God elp me oo!
Cool, peaceful, noiseless and serene with fresh organic foods and cheap tinx. Could be boring atimes though.
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by Reference(m): 4:34pm On May 28, 2023
Just the impetus the engine of competition for leadership brings.
The steam that a change of government provides.
Which is bound to run out at some stage and will have to be renewed by a threat of loss at the next polls, that is by placing electoral coals of fire under their feet.
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by Menclothing: 4:35pm On May 28, 2023
Is this project rubbish

Even Aregbe didn’t build this quack road
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by Topmaike007(m): 4:36pm On May 28, 2023
9jahotblog:
More photos below
This is where I was Born ooh in Ilode Ile Ife I was happy when I saw the road
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by Topmaike007(m): 4:37pm On May 28, 2023
Menclothing:
Is this project rubbish

Even Aregbe didn’t build this quack road
you mean the same road that didn't survive the test of time just within 10 years?

ABI na which road you dey talk about again
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by Sheriman(m): 4:37pm On May 28, 2023
See the quality of those asphalt.. can't last for two years. Why is brown roof everywhere in Ede??

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by Menclothing: 4:41pm On May 28, 2023
Topmaike007:
you mean the same road that didn't survive the test of time just within 10 years?

ABI na which road you dey talk about again

Will this one last 2 years roads without gutter
Not done by a proper company of expertises

I knew this man is a joker

Even local government chairman in Ogun or Lagos can’t build this nonsense quality
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by TollinsN: 4:44pm On May 28, 2023
Constructing road without drainage is a monumental waste.. In few months it will start to get washed away.
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by mechanics(m): 4:47pm On May 28, 2023
He should keep up the good works.
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by Pietrak1(m): 4:53pm On May 28, 2023
The quality of the roads are poor. They will be damaged in less than 2 years
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by farem: 4:54pm On May 28, 2023
Hotwest:
See how Osun is looking! Brown brown rusted zinc roof everywhere...This is the typical yoruba settings we know! But most of the people from there even their principal who forced his way into the government will be claiming lagos lagos lagos. Lagos that is a former capital and a state collectively built by all! Make all these online guys dey try use state like osun,oyo,ekiti to compare our states from the south south and south east and see if port harcourt, enugu, akwa ibom, imo no go beat una hands down! Hausa peeps you cant see them boasting of Abuja because they know the place was developed from Federal Government money and owned by all!!!! they know their gombe,nasarawa and the rest are still on the low.

Even though I am not too concerned about Osun, I will have to state this truth.

Most of those brown rooftops have been existing long before independence. Some as far as close to One hundred years. By that time, all those places you're celebrating today in your region were filled abides made with thatched leaves. Many of these huts have given way for the so called new buildings.
Look, if you see ancient habitats such as being shown, and theses kind of structures are not seen, it means just 70 to 100 years, those inhabiting there were living in sorry jungles.
I give it to the ancient West and the North

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by BidenDTrounced: 4:55pm On May 28, 2023
No, this is not it... I'm embarrassed.
This looks like a project that was undertaken by a Local Govt and not a state.
These are projects that a local government chairman should brag about.
My IKD LG chairman did better than this within 6 months...what the actual Bleep.
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by Winning123: 5:06pm On May 28, 2023
Poor quality work being done and people are hailing.
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by plenitude(m): 5:07pm On May 28, 2023
I applaud him for the road projects. But the quality of those road looks shabby 🤔

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by OVB123: 5:09pm On May 28, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Can you even afford a thatched roof. Abi no be you be this?
You don catch dis one today. Professional beggar.
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by obiekunie01: 5:10pm On May 28, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
doing well? Did u see kaduna, Kano,Akwa Ibom pics here compare to that rubbish

oga! this man has not even spend a yea in office and he has achieved this!

if the past govt has made this progress in 8 years by now all those brown roofs would av seriously reduced!
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by Mekanus(m): 5:12pm On May 28, 2023
And y,all motherfuckers are celebrating this low budget piece of shit?
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by FxMasterz: 5:13pm On May 28, 2023
Hotwest:
See how Osun is looking! Brown brown rusted zinc roof everywhere...This is the typical yoruba settings we know! But most of the people from there even their principal who forced his way into the government will be claiming lagos lagos lagos. Lagos that is a former capital and a state collectively built by all! Make all these online guys dey try use state like osun,oyo,ekiti to compare our states from the south south and south east and see if port harcourt, enugu, akwa ibom, imo no go beat una hands down! Hausa peeps you cant see them boasting of Abuja because they know the place was developed from Federal Government money and owned by all!!!! they know their gombe,nasarawa and the rest are still on the low.
So, in your warped thinking, those pictures depict the whole of Osun State? It shows your thinking faculty has a very acute defect.

Those places in the images are ancient Yoruba towns. Most of those houses are more than 100yrs old. The major inhabitants are very aged people.

All the while your own grandparents were living inside bush, those were the Yoruba cities of ancient times.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop / See The List Of The 5 Busiest Roads In Nigeria. / Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.