Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,831 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months (50639 Views)

Adeleke Caught With Illegal Crocodile Meat At Calgary International Airport / Osogbo-Kwara State Boundary Road: Governor Adeleke Mobilizes Contractor to site / My Visit To The Badagry Heritage Museum Built In 1863 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by Gabriel411: 7:00pm On May 28, 2023
It’s very appalling that this happened in my country in the 21st-century, how can you construct a road without the basic road infrastructures, no sidewalks (pavement), no medians, no shoulders, no verges, no bike paths (cycle paths) etc and people celebrate you for doing your job.
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:02pm On May 28, 2023
I give him kudos for bringing Government to the rural areas but these are inferior roads with no standard drainage, if water covered that drainages they could destroy that roads

why are most Nigeria Governors heartless? can't they look at Akpabio, Udom Emmanuel, Ganduje, El Rufia, Sanwoolu, Wike and Ngige even Fayose at least roads rehabilitation and construction as example

if this is the achievement the op is talking about then he need to travel to some states for once, I salute him for remembering the rural areas but that roads won't last

these roads are just means of embezzlement

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by Edipet(m): 7:14pm On May 28, 2023
Jostoman:
the man has been doing well so far.
those roads look sub standard
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by Edipet(m): 7:15pm On May 28, 2023
Gabriel411:
It’s very appalling that this happened in my country in the 21st-century, how can you construct a road without the basic road infrastructures, no sidewalks (pavement), no medians, no shoulders, no verges, no bike paths (cycle paths) etc and people celebrate you for doing your job.
I noticed it also, the road look and standard.
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by Image123(m): 7:24pm On May 28, 2023
mediocre compared to the noise about the man.
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by Skyehigher1: 7:27pm On May 28, 2023
Thank you my governor your second term is assured
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by Edipet(m): 7:30pm On May 28, 2023
Abagworo:
I think Southeast is the most developed part of Nigeria in terms of housing infrastructure by a very wide margin. I've seen roads built in rural and urban areas in most parts of Nigeria and even been to most rural and urban areas but the housing remains extremely appalling in most other parts of Nigeria.
you are 100% right bro. I'm not From the SE. But they are the best in terms of housing infrastructure. I don't know if there is a village in the SE region that doesn't have a modern clean house, even wen there is no Road to access the village. I have been to Ebony, Imo, Abia and enugu, I dey see houses for one village wey pass house wey dey my LGA

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by ipobarecriminals: 7:43pm On May 28, 2023
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy Ur own wickedness nor be here oo. See how u expose one online begger.Talk now, the useless beggar like that will insult you to drop ur account number. We don't know if that one is a SCAMMERusing birth to play fast one on us here. Help us check am well, he fit have other account
he use for Scam biz
Wickedfacts:

Can you even afford a thatched roof. Abi no be you be this?

Useless nonentity giving birth on hire purchase.
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by Omoawoke: 7:47pm On May 28, 2023
These roads will not last 1 year
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by Omoawoke: 7:51pm On May 28, 2023
Ashirioluwa:
The high rate of poverty in this country is really affecting us. Our people will praise government officials for anything.

Anyway, I hope this substandard road constructed by Mr. Adeleke last for 5 years.

These roads will not survive one rainy season
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by adieora(f): 8:02pm On May 28, 2023
Looks rubbish. Not going to last. Clout
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by 9jahotblog: 8:09pm On May 28, 2023
forgiveness:

Do you mean APC never worked in Osogbo?
tell which work APC did in Osogbo
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by 9jahotblog: 8:09pm On May 28, 2023
Topmaike007:
This is where I was Born ooh in Ilode Ile Ife I was happy when I saw the road
you are welcome
QuinModah:
is this what you call roads? You people are suffering in the south. Go up north and see the kind of road they have.
wetin dem dey do for north now
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by 9jahotblog: 8:10pm On May 28, 2023
djseanjohn77:

I commend him o, but I can tell you, the quality of road seen here will not last a test of time, it is just a matter of 2 raining season. Modern roads are done using Road base as base course and CRMB as wearing course, this road does not even sem to have a wearing course.

Congrats to them anyways, but even LGs in this modern age shouldn't do this and be proud of it.
rain have started falling ooooo
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by ipobarecriminals: 8:13pm On May 28, 2023
grin Allow D dancing ball to SCAM them.
They have eyes but can't see. Make heavy rain fall first. Make demands continue to hail mediocrity
Edipet:
those roads look sub standard
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by oluwableskay(m): 8:15pm On May 28, 2023
9jahotblog:
I did not substantially know the great importance that the award of an Hero conferred on Governor Ademola Adeleke by Daily Champion Newspaper has until I discovered that Ismail Omipidan - Spokesperson to Former Governor Isiaka Oyetola and the defeated loudmouths in Osun APC are very sad because of it, even though I fully agree with the organisers that IMOLE deserves the award for the great jobs we are delivering in Osun State. So Omipidan had fallen to the pitiable world of those who will compare an NGO award for Oyetola with a Newspaper award such as the one from a widely read platform as Daily Champion?

If Governor Ademola Adeleke has not been performing, he will not have been able to relegate Oyetola to the league of sore losers who could not stand election successfully in his name even amongst his own family members. Adeleke prevailed over Oyetola first by winning him in 8 LGs out of 10 Councils from he Oyetola's immediate senatorial district of Osun Central in an election in which Oyetola directly participated in.

His Excellency Governor Ademola Adeleke again proved that his victory was not a ruse but based on popular acceptability and performance when after assuming the office, he again prevented Oyetola from producing any Senator, any Reps Member and barely any House of Assembly Member throughout Osun State 3 months after Oyetola's own direct political failure. Such feat was not based on mystical powers but because of the loud acceptability and significant rating of the new Governor which can only be due to his good performance in office. His award by the newspaper was therefore in order and highly deserving.

Senator Ademola Jackson Nurudeen Adeleke is truly an Hero and he was decorated as same by General Buba Marwa on behalf of the Champions Newspaper amongst other eminent recipients including some APC Governors who were able to win their second term elections unlike Oyetola who was almost unable to win even his first and only tenure. If Omipidan and the mediocres will not congratulate our Governor and Hero, the people of Osun State do, and in fact Angels are doing.

Akintunde Bello Sheriff ABS is an Aide to the Governor and SA on Media in Osun State Government.
That is politics for you sheriff, ota eni ki podo oya, the governor inherited this charisma from his late elder brother (serubawon), doctor deji has also promised us that governor adeleke will not disappoint the people of osun, it gladdens my heart when I hear good things about my home town, ede ko ni baje, osun to ti n dara ko ni baje.
Good work once again sherifdeen👍.
Tijani kayode (indigene of Ede land)
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by ipobarecriminals: 8:19pm On May 28, 2023
grin We are Watching.The people hailing him can be scam. They don't know inferior, substandard products.I live in Akron. They should ask Jackson if nah like this the road
to his house look like in US?
Omoawoke:

These roads will not survive one rainy season
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by ipobarecriminals: 8:21pm On May 28, 2023
adieora:
Looks rubbish. Not going to last. Clout
allow his slaves that doesn't know anything continue to jump up/down in ecstasy
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by foleskay(m): 8:40pm On May 28, 2023
Cj4charles:
Brown roof everywhere.... Jesus. All the state in the South East and South South are far more develop than all states in South West except Lagos, but this same people will nor let the Igbos hear word 🤨🤨
And despite that we have many ibos living in those rusty roofs than we have yorubas living in ibo land. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by foleskay(m): 8:42pm On May 28, 2023
SOSinNigeria:
Unfortunately, what I see is extreme poverty, backwardness and slum settlements. The outside world must not see this rubbish.

Thank God for SE and SS.

Stone age people in 2023!

Spits.
Werey. Whats tgere to thank God in south east. Many of ur people still troop her everyday renting those brown roofs in Ibadan and Oshogbo. If ur towns were better..you lots for stay put now. Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by JaredH: 8:44pm On May 28, 2023
substandard...

Open gutter too for 2023
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by Alonso91(m): 8:49pm On May 28, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Savage of the year..........gbagam

They will be downgrading what there entire generation can't afford.....Awon osinwin eniyan
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by foleskay(m): 8:51pm On May 28, 2023
Miles300:
But why yoruba people like brown roof
Brown roof no dey ur village?? Mumu
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by foleskay(m): 8:55pm On May 28, 2023
008miracle:
Honestly Yeruba cities except Lagos looks rusty and bad if I lie make thunder fire tinubu
Buh ur people still troop in everyday to live there
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by Ezmans: 9:02pm On May 28, 2023
delpee:

You're only seeing the ancient parts of the town...mostly centuries old. Just like the ancient Ibadan city that is always shown whereas Ibadan has developed far more than that. Most of the old houses remain due to sentimental attachment to family history. There are new layouts with modern houses usually called new site or GRA.
ok
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by MSGAMBLE9: 9:04pm On May 28, 2023
Edipet:
you are 100% right bro. I'm not From the SE. But they are the best in terms of housing infrastructure. I don't know if there is a village in the SE region that doesn't have a modern clean house, even wen there is no Road to access the village. I have been to Ebony, Imo, Abia and enugu, I dey see houses for one village wey pass house wey dey my LGA
Am not from SE, yada yada...why do Okoros always like to deny una heritage like this...

Better house dey your village yet una get one-way migration with SW..the entire East revenue no even reach brown roof state of Oyo... what is the use of infrastructure that is not making better money for state govt or it people... Night buses people feeling funky...

Quit chest-beating and denying your lineage...low self-esteem Osu man.
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by Edipet(m): 9:14pm On May 28, 2023
MSGAMBLE9:
Am not from SE, yada yada...why do Okoros always like to deny una heritage like this...

Better house dey your village yet una get one-way migration with SW..the entire East revenue no even reach brown roof state of Oyo... what is the use of infrastructure that is not making better money for state govt or it people... Night buses people feeling funky...

Quit chest-beating and denying your lineage...low self-esteem Osu man.
I'm not From SE
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by 00FFT00(m): 9:20pm On May 28, 2023
Hotwest:

See how Osun is looking! Brown brown rusted zinc roof everywhere...This is the typical yoruba settings we know! But most of the people from there even their principal who forced his way into the government will be claiming lagos lagos lagos. Lagos that is a former capital and a state collectively built by all! Make all these online guys dey try use state like osun,oyo,ekiti to compare our states from the south south and south east and see if port harcourt, enugu, akwa ibom, imo no go beat una hands down! Hausa peeps you cant see them boasting of Abuja because they know the place was developed from Federal Government money and owned by all!!!! they know their gombe,nasarawa and the rest are still on the low.

Off your mic broda.
Shebi breeze don blow, we go soon see fowl yansh.
Make their drug dealer and election barawo, no turn Nigeria to the Dubai he promised.

The roadwork, by the way, appears substandard. Hurried job.
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by totit: 9:24pm On May 28, 2023
Wickedfacts:

Lmaooo
grin cheesy grin
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by ThinkSmarter: 9:25pm On May 28, 2023
[quote author=9jahotblog post=123411668]On-going reconstruction of John Mackay Road, Arogunmosa link to Ring Road ona Baba Ona okebale osogbo....

May Governor Ademola Adeleke Succeed
Re: Pictures Of The Road Infrastructures Governor Adeleke Built In The Last 6 Months by dmostcheerful(f): 10:09pm On May 28, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
shocked sad angry Spit sad sad.The round ball should visit UpNorth,Akwa ibom and see what they cal road sad

2/30 mark sad
Its my 4th year residing in Akwa Ibom.
Being a traveller, I haven't seen the quality of road in Akwa Ibom in another state.
Those people are thoroughly blessed when it comes to infrastructure.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dangote Truck Crushes Bus Along Abeokuta Expressway, Tollgate Bus Stop / See The List Of The 5 Busiest Roads In Nigeria. / Access Road To Awka Millennium City(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.