Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,362 members, 7,957,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) (21137 Views)

Nigeria's Democracy @ 25: Tinubu's address to Nigerians (Full Text) / TRUTHS AND LIES: Fact Checking Buhari’s Farewell Speech / President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by Youkay58: 10:00am On May 28, 2023
I need it o
Dogalmighty17:
I can freely design and send to anyone here on nairaland a FREE CERTIFICATE OF SURVIVAL. For surviving this devilish and hellish regime.

If you haven't done anything these past 8 years, the fact that you survived is enough achievement.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:02am On May 28, 2023
buhari u failed Nigerians. Even a basic credible and constitutional election u cannot uphold and execute because of people pressuring u to ruin this country.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by 3kay945(m): 10:24am On May 28, 2023
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by MrAmaechi(m): 10:30am On May 28, 2023
As I retire home to Daura, Katsina State, I feel fulfilled that we have started the Nigeria Re-Birth by taking the initial critical steps

Quoting the president. Lord may Nigeria re birth begin.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by Kay25(m): 10:54am On May 28, 2023
Irawo esi pada leyin ope oriburuku pa da leyin mi
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by Idbaba01: 10:58am On May 28, 2023
Agbadocassava:
If u no like Tinubu pak ur load comot for Nigeria, in this Tinubu regime I’m going to make it inshallah

Ameen thuma Ameen 🙏 and me to
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by Drone95(m): 10:58am On May 28, 2023
Nothing last forever truly. Igba la ni, igba lonigba lo wink
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by MarveworldG: 11:01am On May 28, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
wishing a most useless man in the world all the best, having cost many homes pains and Agony! It shall never be well with buhari and his supporters

😩😩

Check out what we do sir🙏
Everything about home înteriōrs, furňishing, lůxury

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by dododawa1: 11:15am On May 28, 2023
BUHARI EMEFELIE will riot in pot of Hilda
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by dododawa1: 11:15am On May 28, 2023
BUHARI EMEFELIE will riot in pot of Hilda [b][/b]
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by Elijahnonso1(m): 11:46am On May 28, 2023
I am grateful to God that I am alive to see this terrible regime that brought death and hardship to the country end.

May the name of God, creator of heaven and earth be praised forever. Amen.

I pray the Good Lord to grant Nigerians their heartfelt desire through the judiciary. The worst Buhari did amongst his atrocities is to sit down and watch Mahmood Yakubu rape our constitution and the Electoral Act 2022 that raised Nigerians' hope high making most of us that have long lost hope in the failed country which Buhari single handedly killed to express an element of trust before the 2023 February 25th election.

May the Lord direct the Justices both in the Petition Tribunal and the Supreme Court to toe the part of honour and restore the Lost Glory of the Country. Amen
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by adonaimart(m): 12:13pm On May 28, 2023
We are still a work in progress as a nation.

God bless Nigeria
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by wickedworld: 12:18pm On May 28, 2023
Mr Buhari, definitely your fulanis brothers will praise u. They killed thousand at will including military men , make billions in kidnapping, ur brother shake the four corners of this nation cause u made them untouchable.

Many ppl trusted u but ur body language say u came to power only to enjoy urself, loot for ur family and loved ones.

U destroyed the economy of this country, even the animal in the zoo felt it.

U should have make history for ur self but u shame ur name. U divided us like never before yet u claimed u are for everyone but no one.

Under ur watch ur brothers destroyed life and property but u looked away cause it not affecting ur family's.

May God judge u and expose ur evil deed to the world.

Mr President u very heartless.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by BidenDTrounced: 12:18pm On May 28, 2023
Thank you for your service Mr President.
8 years of teeth gnashing will begin for Zombidients tomorrow. grin
Like Zombidients like Ukraine grin
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by babygirljoy: 12:23pm On May 28, 2023
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by egunna(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2023
9jaRealist:

It’s the Nigeria that went from one of the world’s fastest growing economies to the World Capital of Extreme Poverty…SMDH angry
>
worlds fastest growing economy that was borrowing to pay salaries?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by MarkBenn: 1:50pm On May 28, 2023
Getout Mr man

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by bitbillionaire: 2:04pm On May 28, 2023
So this man is leaving without releasing Kanu from detention?
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by Obeysco: 2:32pm On May 28, 2023
To hell with Buhari and his devilish government! I pray, Nigerians will never witness the kind of his evil government again! I think all Nigerians need issuance of "Survival Certificate".
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by xana101: 3:02pm On May 28, 2023
May 29 is just too far to me. Can’t wait for this man to leave already. I’ll drink myself 5 bottles of Heineken and full Crocker fish after may 29th. I pray Tunumbu makes Fashola his chief of staff. Fashola can do magic. I pray for a better Nigeria. I’ve suffered a lot within this last 8 years. Was doing very well. Built my house in 2013. Lost my job on Tuesday 8th December 2015. Sold my house in 2021 after so many struggles. My wife left in 2020. Leaving me with my 11 year old daughter and 6 year old son. Buhari really dealt with me and my family.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by SALIMAN(m): 6:45pm On May 28, 2023
Chai this man for approve Peace Corp before leaving just like obasanjo did for civil defence
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by 9jaRealist: 2:12am On May 29, 2023
egunna:
worlds fastest growing economy that was borrowing to pay salaries?

Where did you get the Buharic idea that the FG was borrowing to pay salaries before the Dullard arrived Aso Rock?
ONLY thing that grew under the Dullard’s administration was POVERTY AND DEBT - from N12.6Trillion to over N80Trillion!

>
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by 9jaRealist: 2:14am On May 29, 2023
SALIMAN:
Chai this man for approve Peace Corp before leaving just like obasanjo did for civil defence

Abegi we don’t need any more Agberos with guns… angry
>
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by F117nighthawk: 4:09am On May 29, 2023
The most useless president in Nigeria's history,who nothing ever works under his government,most of the projects he claimed he spends Nigeria's money on never got commissioned, second Niger bridge,lagos Ibadan expressway,even the railway lines , abuja,Lagos Ibadan, wariri Itape,where are they now,what state are they in? everything went with his bad governance style

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Welcomes Coalition For Nigeria, Says Movement Not A Threat To Party / Army Launches 44-Day Operation In Benue, Taraba Over Herdsmen Killings / APC Governors Move To Hijack Presidential Ticket - The Sun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.