Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) (20728 Views)

TRUTHS AND LIES: Fact Checking Buhari’s Farewell Speech / Buhari To Deliver Farewell Address To The Nation On Sunday, May 28 / President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by DrAkpamudehe: 8:28am On May 28, 2023
[quote author=loydsis post=123413120]You will die miserably for all the hardships and sufferings you brought to Nigeria,your generations unborn will be destroyed just like you did to this precious country. Idiot[/quote

The man is almost 80, has achieved what every man should achieve in life, if he dies today, he dies a fulfilled life. Your curses mean nothing. Abeg, make una try dey get sense

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by blowjohn(m): 8:28am On May 28, 2023
Well... what kind we do?

To all of u know this and know peace.

Tinubu shud and will be better than buhari.

No administration fit ever bad like this one
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:29am On May 28, 2023
inoki247:
Make he jus dey go...

May 29 come long I'm sure next week Sunday all the Churches in Nigeria will not be holding the normal Service is going to be a Testimony Service aw we all survived.....

Some people will use 1hr to 2hrs to share derr testimony experience....
Testimony say wahala promax don assume rulership again?

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by 9jaRealist: 8:29am On May 28, 2023
egunna:
is it thesame country that some one sang "Nigeria jaga jaga" about?or the one that another sang "hard life" about or "fudu no dey". Nigeria's problem began not today,it was always going to get worse.before buhari,we were borrowing to pay salaries,do u homework. Things might be bad right now,but to say Nigeria was a fledgling country before buhari is a lie from the deepest part of hell.the seed had been sown,we are just reaping the results now.

It’s the Nigeria that went from one of the world’s fastest growing economies to the World Capital of Extreme Poverty…SMDH angry
>
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by Alexandersantos(m): 8:29am On May 28, 2023
The best president that has ever governed nigeria...u fufilled all ur promises to all nigeria.,starting from corruption,insecurity,infastructure and many more.,we all nigeria are saying a very THANK U for all the good thing..
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by 9jaRealist: 8:32am On May 28, 2023
Alexandersantos:
The best president that has ever governed nigeria...u fufilled all ur promises to all nigeria.,starting from corruption,insecurity,infastructure and many more.,we all nigeria are saying a very THANK U for all the good thing..

grin grin grin grin grin

Exactly bro, the Dullard promised to “changi” Nigeria - and duly delivered!
He made Nigeria MORE corrupt, MORE insecure, and “changi-ed” a NEXT11 economy to the World Capital of Extreme Poverty!
>

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by OBJECTIVITY4ALL: 8:32am On May 28, 2023
ishowdotgmail:
Truth be told, Buhari may not be the best president to have ruled this country, but the man tried his best in ruling this complex country.

What makes it complex is the type of people in the helms of affair. You can’t do things solely with these bastards even if your intentions are to make Nigeria become Dubai. These demons will make your effort futile if you don’t dance to their tunes.

I wish President Bola Tinubu the very best in his presidential ambitions, and his tenure favour me and my household. We will glorify His Majesty name and heave sign of relief at last.
One of the real problem of the country is the professional corruptions among the civil servant, Directors, Pam Sec, Auditors, Accountant are the experts in the Ministry and MDA's.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by inoki247: 8:32am On May 28, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
tomorrow now, you will still come here and cry, dindinrin

The same way have been crying at your doorstep you think everybody is suffering like you and ur family....
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:34am On May 28, 2023
MarveworldG:
Wish you the best
wishing a most useless man in the world all the best, having cost many homes pains and Agony! It shall never be well with buhari and his supporters
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 8:36am On May 28, 2023
inoki247:

The same way have been crying at your doorstep you think everybody is suffering like you and ur family....
you will do 100days fasting and prayers God will not even answer for you to be my gate man ode
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by Phantom233: 8:36am On May 28, 2023
What Wicked satanic president sent from the pit of hell to punish a rebellious nation who has refused to speak up against broad day evil and systemic Corruption. I pray the stooge succesor and accomplice won't be worse. angry

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by Realguyman1(m): 8:40am On May 28, 2023
Agbadocassava:
If u no like Tinubu pak ur load comot for Nigeria, in this Tinubu regime I’m going to make it inshallah
You see your selfish self now? Instead of you to be praying for Tinubu to do things rightfully and set Nigeria on the right track that'll better the life of all Nigerians, u are busy talking about you making it in Tinubu administration.

By the way "so with all this your noice online here on nairaland " u are even still struggling to make it? Na wa o, no wonder some nairalanders do always talk about most of u here on nairaland working just to earn your 30k apc monthly stipend.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by meekparagon(m): 8:40am On May 28, 2023
Sign if you survive

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by omooba74(m): 8:41am On May 28, 2023
Mr Buhari,though dissatisfied and disappointed with some of the economy policies of your administration ,you tried your best but not to the expectations of many that believed in you,you failed many Nigerians especially in security ,food productions and naira design policy,never we pray for your kind of govt again . We leave you with GOD judgement according to your actions and deeds,GOD bless my country, Nigeria.May incoming administration brings forth needed peace and economy prosperity to us all...

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by Resurrection212: 8:43am On May 28, 2023
What a waste.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by omooba74(m): 8:43am On May 28, 2023
Ameen.we will all make it.May his tenure favour us all...
Agbadocassava:
If u no like Tinubu pak ur load comot for Nigeria, in this Tinubu regime I’m going to make it inshallah
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by Brushstrokes20: 8:44am On May 28, 2023
Lorry load of TRASH FOR LAWMA! undecided

# Usual bullocks for Brainless buffoons undecided

Big congrats to every SANE Nigerian that survived Buhari"s 8 years HORRENDOUS MISRULE!

2 Likes

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by inoki247: 8:45am On May 28, 2023
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
you will do 100days fasting and prayers God will not even answer for you to be my gate man ode

Continue cursing yourself...

This 2023 election really damaged your life....

Tomorrow is sit at home go enjoy your hiding.....
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by abysirius(m): 8:46am On May 28, 2023
Your hate for Buhari cannot boil water not to talk of cooking rice. At his age, he was able to achieve his dream. But there you are... You may not even appear in any history not to talk of being remembered for anything. Continue..
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by 9jaRealist: 8:47am On May 28, 2023
ishowdotgmail:
Truth be told, Buhari may not be the best president to have ruled this country, but the man tried his best in ruling this complex country.

What makes it complex is the type of people in the helms of affair. You can’t do things solely with these bastards even if your intentions are to make Nigeria become Dubai. These demons will make your effort futile if you don’t dance to their tunes.

I wish President Bola Tinubu the very best in his presidential ambitions, and his tenure favour me and my household. We will glorify His Majesty name and heave sign of relief at last.
OBJECTIVITY4ALL:
One of the real problem of the country is the professional corruptions among the civil servant, Directors, Pam Sec, Auditors, Accountant are the experts in the Ministry and MDA's.

Some Nigerians and their INCREDIBLY LOW standards… embarassed

Other African nations such as Rwanda, Ghana, Ethiopia, Mauritius, etc., with LESS natural and human endowment have gone from much worse positions than Nigeria to become models of relative stability and rapid economic growth and development, while Nigeria under Dullard Buhari’s watch RAPIDLY DESCENDED from one of the world’s top 10 fastest growing economies (according to the World Bank/IMF) to the World Capital of Extreme Poverty, the largest number of out of school children in the world, a veritable repository of kidnapping and murderous banditry, and one of the world’s top 10 terrorist hotspots.

So many Nigerians DESERVE the horrible and incredibly inept leadership they have! SMDH

>
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by Daveheart: 8:56am On May 28, 2023
YOUTUBE9ja:
This Tinubu administration will favor everyone. My advice for Nigerians is to start a YouTube channel on football and make some side cash. Let me teach you how is been done , mention me if interested, hold your 1k o
interested
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by Bahamas95(m): 8:57am On May 28, 2023
Agbadocassava:
I am very sure you said same thing 8yrs ago but Buhari showed you shege. grin

Make it indeed! 😂😂😂
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by Honestically: 8:59am On May 28, 2023
You failed Nigerians, you multiply the suffering and hardship in the country.

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by Benwallt(m): 9:03am On May 28, 2023
Acidosis:

Nobody cares oo.. All these BATists are just forcing the handover and inauguration thing in our faces.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/left] grin grin grin grin grin grin[left]
grin grin grin grin grin[i][/i] grin grin grin. We all see what we don't want to see here but the good thing is we are still alive to see more good and bad trash from op's.

I can't wait for tomorrow though
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by gudugudumeje: 9:03am On May 28, 2023
Item 37. is a bloody lie.

In the words of the people and many analysts, just almost all what Buhari promises are not fulfilled. His promises to tackle insecurity, fix the economy and “give corruption a bloody nose”, among others are fulfilled. He left the expectations of the people unmet. The youths were badly disappointed. To FGN retirees and displaced workers he served well and diligently; but the living young ones Buhari left to the vultures of this world. He failed woefully. His government gave official corruption a fillip. He, Buhari bungled a currency redesign, run a Central bank of mercenaries and daylight robbers. So, what legacy? What about infrastructure, some ask? But only the economically illiterate will hail infrastructure funded entirely with humongous debts, still payable decades after the roads, rails, ports, etc., have become decrepit, with over 95 per cent debt service to revenue ratio.

So, as Buhari exits power on Monday, he is leaving behind a very sour, stale sauce and a leprous public and civil service in an human disaster capital of the world society; far less secure, stable, united and prosperous country, Nigeria. That’s the legacy of his presidency, of eight wasted years(2015 - 2023) - a legacy of kidnapping the state for ransom, gangsters in the services not workforce, debts, terribly high inflation and exchange rate, and misery ratios.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by Lama70(m): 9:08am On May 28, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
The man called Buhari, a specie out of this world.
Mr i will pighht kwaraption, a creature of corruption himself. Hope your cows are still 150 in quantity

They should have doubled by now obviously.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by Mantilla(m): 9:15am On May 28, 2023
Just go already..
May Allah grant you safe travels

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by Carlylepneuma: 9:17am On May 28, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
I can freely design and send to anyone here on nairaland a FREE CERTIFICATE OF SURVIVAL. For surviving this devilish and hellish regime.

If you haven't done anything these past 8 years, the fact that you survived is enough achievement.
I need dt certificate man

1 Like

Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by chidiokay: 9:49am On May 28, 2023
Acidosis:

Nobody cares oo.. All these BATists are just forcing the handover and inauguration thing in our faces.

I doubt we have come to terms with wailer, Tinubu will be president of Nigeria official staying in Aso rock while;

Mansi Peter OBI will be of social media and presides over all activities of social media,

why the early mormor wailing undecided
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by khalling2008: 9:55am On May 28, 2023
wonder233:
They looted you dry and mortgaged the future of your kids with debts, and you're here bleating like a goat over tribal hatred? The joke is on you
That's none of your business.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by khalling2008: 9:56am On May 28, 2023
Emola12:
waiting concern igbo here again now why are you so selfish and useless like dis sef? Instead of of you to talk normal thing now you com here com dey talk about tribalism ori yin o ti daru sir
Eje ti tasi e lopolo.
Re: President Muhammadu Buhari's Farewell Address To Nigerians (Full Text & Video) by walefresh3(m): 9:58am On May 28, 2023
loydsis:
You will die miserably for all the hardships and sufferings you brought to Nigeria,your generations unborn will be destroyed just like you did to this precious country. Idiot
u arr a stupid man...

Buhari remain the best... I voted him and i didnt regret it...

Ask GOD For forgiveness....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fatai Buhari Visits Tinubu In London / Why Are Ibo Billionaires Not Contributing To Covid 19 / Politics Section Poster Of The Year 2012 - Katz, Gbawe & Naptu are finalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.