Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,215 members, 7,849,761 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:14 AM

Olamide Paid For My First Hit Song “vision 2020” Music Video – Bella Shmurda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Paid For My First Hit Song “vision 2020” Music Video – Bella Shmurda (334 Views)

Davido Shared His First Hit, "Dami Duro' CD Online, See What Happend. PHOTOS / "I Sang My First Hit At 16, Korede Bello Is 28 & Still My Boy" - Dammy Krane / Skales: Olamide Paid For "Shake Body" Video When I Was Super Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Paid For My First Hit Song “vision 2020” Music Video – Bella Shmurda by Nobody: 7:31am On May 28, 2023
In a recent statement, Nigerian singer Bella Shmurda revealed that his breakthrough song "Vision 2020" was supported by senior colleague Olamide, who generously funded the recording and video shoot.

Bella Shmurda acknowledged the significant role played by Poco Lee, a renowned dancer, and Zlatan Ibile in his career development.

During an interview with Pulse, Bella Shmurda, the artist behind the popular track "New Born Fela," expressed his gratitude to Olamide, also known as the YBNL boss, for his additional contribution in promoting the song through his social media profiles.

Despite not being officially signed to YBNL Nation, Bella Shmurda emphasized that Olamide treated him with utmost respect and support, similar to how one would expect to be treated.

The "Cash App" singer shared the story of how Poco Lee introduced him to Olamide. At the time, Poco Lee was residing with Zlatan on Lagos Island and approached Olamide, requesting him to accommodate Bella Shmurda, which Olamide graciously agreed to.

Bella Shmurda also mentioned that while collaborating with Zlatan, the rapper provided him with support and they worked together on several unreleased tracks.

He said; “Shouout to Baddo [Olamide]. He was so supportive. He had to pay ID Cabasa for the reproduction of ‘Vision 2020’. He sorted my video. And even posting it more [on social media]. He did everything he could do for Fireboy without me signing a paper.

“Poco Lee used to stay with Zlatan. I was in Mainland, and he [Poco Lee] was like, ‘Bella, come now we go just dey manage for here small small.’ And Zlatan, he received me with opened hands. Anything he [Zlatan] is in the studio recording, he always calls me. He always gives me motivations.”

Watch video below 👇👇
https://www.darkwurld.com.ng/2023/05/olamide-paid-for-my-first-hit-song.html

(1) (Reply)

Phyna Finally Gives Reason Why Her Relationship Didn't Work With Groovy / Moment Asake Jumps Into The Crowd At Afronation Concert In Portugal (video) / “anita Won’t Like This” – Video Of Davido Dancing Energetically To His Hit Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.