Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,402 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

What Can You Make Of This Picture? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Can You Make Of This Picture? (323 Views)

Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? / What Do Opposers of Tithe & Prosperity Make Of Math 23:23 & Zech 1:17 ? / What Do The Anti-tithe Army Make Of Mathew 23:23 ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Make Of This Picture? by IrepChrist: 8:55am On May 28, 2023
What interpretation will you give to this picture.

Re: What Can You Make Of This Picture? by badaru911: 10:04am On May 28, 2023
.... well, the Man sitting is not concerned about who he is...
Re: What Can You Make Of This Picture? by BigDawsNet: 10:48am On May 28, 2023
He has know idea about the Papa Adeboye... and if he does... oyinbo don't usually hav the same way of showing respect like Africans... so he doesn't really care who is passing through him...

I was once sitting in one top office in osun... unknowingly the First lady came through and enter with heavy security..I just they look ham like normal person... I even comot face they do my thing... but truly I dint know she was the first lady... she don pass before my brain reset say... wait oh... that's the first lady... so I rearrange myself and I greet her properly when she was heading out...

So the white dude doesn't hav clue about who papa his....
Re: What Can You Make Of This Picture? by Kobojunkie: 2:45pm On May 28, 2023
IrepChrist:
What interpretation will you give to this picture.
They are only gods over those of you who make gods of men. undecided
Re: What Can You Make Of This Picture? by IrepChrist: 10:01pm On May 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
They are only gods over those of you who make gods of men. undecided
He was an ordinary man that became obidient to the call of salvation. He received salvation and the spirit of God. Today through his obedience alot have been saved equally through the saving grace and the atoning blood of Christ.

You also need salvation.

It's not about the young man in the picture. It's is a pictoral representation of how we all dont decern men that cross our path but we are not spiritually sensitive enough to recognize them.
Re: What Can You Make Of This Picture? by Kobojunkie: 10:07pm On May 28, 2023
IrepChrist:
■ He was an ordinary man that became obidient to the call of salvation. He received salvatio[b]n and the spirit of God. [/b]Today through his obedience alot have been saved equally through the saving grace and the atoning blood of Christ.
■ You also need salvation. It's not about the young man in the picture. It's is a pictoral representation of how we all dont decern men that cross our path but we are not spiritually sensitive enough to recognize them.
1. I am guessing you believe yourself one of those who were saved by this man's supposed obedience, right? OK. Jesus Christ stipulates that one must be born-again in order to be saved from the condemnation of sin aka Death. Now, my questions.

▢ Can you please tell us what proof you have that you are in fact born-again — born of water AND born of Spirit - John 3 vs 1 - 21?
▢ What is the cross that was given to you when you accepted Jesus Christ - Matthew 10 vs 37 - 38?

If you are indeed saved according to Jesus Christ by your submission to this man, then you should have the same exact proof of salvation that Jesus Christ said all those who are in fact born-again would have, right? . So, let's hear it! undecided

2. Discern men or discern men who are gods to your person- idols you worship? undecided
Re: What Can You Make Of This Picture? by IrepChrist: 10:31pm On May 28, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I am guessing you believe yourself one of those who were saved by this man's supposed obedience, right? OK. Jesus Christ stipulates that one must be born-again in order to be saved from the condemnation of sin aka Death. Now, my questions.

▢ Can you please tell us what proof you have that you are in fact born-again — born of water AND born of Spirit - John 3 vs 1 - 21?
▢ What is the cross that was given to you when you accepted Jesus Christ - Matthew 10 vs 37 - 38?

If you are indeed saved according to Jesus Christ by your submission to this man, then you should have the same exact proof of salvation that Jesus Christ said all those who are in fact born-again would have, right? . So, let's hear it! undecided

2. Discern men or discern men who are gods to your person- idols you worship? undecided

You need a genuine encounter.
Re: What Can You Make Of This Picture? by Kobojunkie: 10:33pm On May 28, 2023
IrepChrist:
■ You need a genuine encounter.
Alright, I am ok with you believing I have not had a genuine encounter but what proof do you have that you have had a genuine encounter? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Is Christianity Againt Ifa Oracle / Bishop Bares It All! Says Now Forever United Against Killings / Proof Of God's Existence You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.