Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths (13012 Views)

You Have Destroyed Nigeria - Kukah's 2022 Easter Message / Tinubu: I’m Back To Develop Nigeria’s Democracy, Economy / Corruption: Negotiate With Looters - Bishop Kukah Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths by MisterBanny(m): 11:45am On May 28, 2023
I believe the administration of senator Tinubu will make our youths return from overseas to assist us in recovering our battered Economy and develop our dear country. Nigeria is experiencing a Brain drain, and this has be so for a very long time. But now, Nigeria is poised to become an attractive destination to foreigners, Nigeria will become an Economic hub under the able leadership of BAT
Re: Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths by BreconHills(m): 11:45am On May 28, 2023
GeorgeRasks:
Sorry sir, for no reason am coming back to Naija after leaving. Only my dead body will be returned for burial...

That's a terrible thought. Cancel or qualify it please.
Re: Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths by Mummyfour(f): 11:46am On May 28, 2023
Baba, people will be the hearers and not the doers of this sermon o.

If I get opportunity to jaapa...
Alright until then....
Re: Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths by olarent: 11:46am On May 28, 2023
I dibt know what to say,the government need to do her responbility first.
Re: Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths by OgunkeelAllMod: 11:46am On May 28, 2023
This man pls shut the fukk up already pls angry supporting bad government and governance whose anti- youths Policies keep driving them out and still speaking from both sides f the mouth!Onaiyekan is the new Desmond Tutu now.you have turned coat overnight !

2 Likes

Re: Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths by adelafe2019: 11:47am On May 28, 2023
[quote author=Unrated900 post=123416807]Come where
See this man sha.
You kept your kids there, and want us to come and develop nigeria, lol see this man
Dey play
Just dey play[/quote
For your information Catholic Bishops and reverend fathers neither marry nor have biological children.]
Re: Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths by loydsis(m): 11:47am On May 28, 2023
Lol
Re: Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths by Lovelyn451(f): 11:48am On May 28, 2023
That's suppose to be the reason for travelling to a better country than yours, even the Chinese, South Africans and Lebanese that have businesses here usually take the money home to develop their country, but Nigerian government is frustrating....gosh
Re: Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths by loydsis(m): 11:48am On May 28, 2023
K
Re: Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths by hardbody: 11:48am On May 28, 2023
MisterBanny:
I believe the administration of senator Tinubu will make our youths return from overseas to assist us in recovering our battered Economy and develop our dear country. Nigeria is experiencing a Brain drain, and this has be so for a very long time. But now, Nigeria is poised to become an attractive destination to foreigners, Nigeria will become an Economic hub under the able leadership of BAT

If anybody return make I bend.
Re: Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths by MisterBanny(m): 11:51am On May 28, 2023
hardbody:

If anybody return make I bend.

I will return home

1 Like

Re: Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths by FatherofAsaad: 11:53am On May 28, 2023
God bless you sir… but some foolish idiots like Tunde ednut has turn some Nigerians brains upside down. Thank God we sane Nigerians knows what’s good for our country
Re: Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths by MrPOTUS: 11:55am On May 28, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
It has never and will never cross my mind to make another country my home.
Your can’t succeed in a country you hate.

Tell that to the igbos.

Dey play.
Re: Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths by GENES11S: 11:55am On May 28, 2023
wisdomkid:
This advice makes sense

Because you are a sensible person.

A lot of Nigerians are not sensible, they are driven by emotions and greed.
Re: Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths by riverbird: 11:57am On May 28, 2023
When our own so called leaders steal the country's wealth and go to other countries to invest what do you want an average youth to do in a country where it's government do not give opportunities for small enterprises to flourish.

1 Like

Re: Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:00pm On May 28, 2023
MrPOTUS:

Tell that to the igbos.

Dey play.
Did my NYSC in the SE. I saw a strange lever of poverty that I had never seen in my whole life
There is a very good reason why 1st 10 richest Nigerians are either Hausa Fulani or yoruba
Re: Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths by Chetas81(m): 12:06pm On May 28, 2023
Not today Nigerian youth who want to ride Ferrari without any job
Re: Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths by optimusprime2(m): 12:06pm On May 28, 2023
As long as the sphere of leadership is not reorganised, that advice will not hold water.

Simply watch the selection of ministers in this "APC continuation" and it will be clear that it is still business as usual- Square pegs will still be shoved into triangular or circular holes.

A typical example will be MC Oluomo; watch his inevitable national appointment intently.

At the moment, it is still open season for looters, & corrupt players.

If you have people in the loop, then that's fine you will benefit from spillovers.
But if you believe in hardwork & merit, then Naija is not for you... @least not now.
Re: Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths by Chetas81(m): 12:07pm On May 28, 2023
Olowolag:
We don hear sir
but to make use of it is an issue
Re: Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths by hustla(m): 12:11pm On May 28, 2023
Just dey play
grin
Re: Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths by miwapey: 12:11pm On May 28, 2023
Okay
Re: Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths by onome2013: 12:14pm On May 28, 2023
Yeye people
Re: Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths by damble: 12:15pm On May 28, 2023
Oyikoha:
Nigeria shall be great
AMEN
Re: Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths by phemmyfour: 12:15pm On May 28, 2023
Ifeomaugoh214:
I hope they hear you.

What form of development can you bring into a Country that cannot provide a conducive environment for her youth to do exploit. Fix power, roads etc before wanting the return of youths from Europe.
Re: Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths by goodness4ever(m): 12:15pm On May 28, 2023
That is ideal.

May God grant them the grace to do that in Jesus mighty name.
Re: Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths by Lobotomy02: 12:16pm On May 28, 2023
Hassan Kukah saying it as it should be.

End.
Re: Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths by Inyaky(f): 12:17pm On May 28, 2023
I don't encourage anyone to come to Nigeria if they have succeeded in escaping, if you make money do charity work, Nigeria has enough resources to solve its problems but you see those demons with potbelly and and ugly faces that hijack the resources will never let things work.
Re: Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths by Menclothing: 12:22pm On May 28, 2023
Lagos and Nigeria as a country our pride
Re: Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths by PDJT: 12:25pm On May 28, 2023
verybadmouth:
Most travel and become slaves. Some don't even make it big at all hence are scared of returning in shame.

- And you are making it "big" in Nigeria as per Master wey you be? grin

- Try and stick to what you know and let those with the means to leave the mosquito-infested shithole to emigrate in peace. You hear? 👂

1 Like

Re: Travel Abroad With Purpose Of Returning To Develop Nigeria - Kukah Tells Youths by EconFinance: 12:26pm On May 28, 2023
PDJT:

- And you are making it "big" in Nigeria as per Master wey you be? grin

- Try and stick to what you know and let those with the means to leave the mosquito-infested shithole to emigrate in peace. You hear? 👂
Ah ah
Why so harsh naw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No More Tribal Attack In Politics Section / Anambra Women’s Group Mobilises Support For Buhari, APC / Bayelsa Election: Dickson Submits Nomination Form At PDP Secretariat Today (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.