Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,342 members, 7,822,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs (29537 Views)

Gowon Rejects Obasanjo’s Plot To ‘Instigate’ Ex-Presidents Against Buhari / 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support / 2 Ex-Presidents, 30 Foreign Election Observers Land In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:17pm On May 28, 2023
rippa:

U ddint answer me
Must everyone against Tinubu be an Obi supporter?
The last time i checked, Atiku is also in court challenging Tinubu and APC yet u people wont allow the OBIdients to rest
PDP and Atiku instituted the case of Shetima double nomination, the court striked it out, instead of u guys to be calling Atiku, u still robbed it on Obi
What is it with Obi and the igbos that u guys are afraid of?
U dont even attack Atiku or PDP or the northerners
Are u also afraid of them?

This is really interesting

who won't be afraid of legalisation of drugs and import of fake products that eliminate lives

why should I abuse Atiku that focus on the legal process of fighting his grievances in court than one local Anambra dummy that think he can win a mafia like Tinubu in a contest

if not for that Dumb Buhari, who is Peter obi? as far as am concern I don't see peter obi as a threat to Tinubu victory but Atiku

so go to hell you belong with your useless and imbecilic question that you're asking

Peter obi in the contest was the game changer for Tinubu, Tinubu wouldn't have won if Kwankwanso and obi didn't depart PDP to waste southeast and Kano votes respectively

kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by mexioni(m): 8:32pm On May 28, 2023
If your regime brought $1 to N1 as promised, then 250k per month as retirement would have been huge. How many Nigerians earn 250k monthly legitimately?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by Olafolly2: 8:50pm On May 28, 2023
Nothing much to say, u can give me your 250k that you ain't contended with, I will appreciate it sir and other allowances too that it will accumulated to millions of naira monthly
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by walozanga(m): 8:50pm On May 28, 2023
This rabbit is shameless
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by fabolouz1(m): 8:58pm On May 28, 2023
Has he quantified all other bogus payments added to it? I can't believe a pastor will sell this cheap lies.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by Whois(m): 9:11pm On May 28, 2023
Osibanjo is a Billionaire yet he is not contented, he is still after federal government free money even after leaving office cool
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by wiseworld: 9:12pm On May 28, 2023
Who is fooling who.....
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by caleb2k(m): 9:51pm On May 28, 2023
VP na wa o, 350k to small abi but 30k is enough as minimum wage. God dey o
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by AishaDant(f): 10:46pm On May 28, 2023
I always knew this man was a silent thief!!!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by luluman: 11:38pm On May 28, 2023
Jeftta:
How come no one is preaching voluntary service to make the public service unreactive.

And let's see if people will kill to get into power again
Don't be deceived they'll are about what they can make from Federal purse: nobody is ready for voluntary service.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by gazilion: 12:16am On May 29, 2023
Elnuk34:
Lamention!

What is Lamention!?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by HRMK: 1:21am On May 29, 2023
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1445882/yemi-osinbajo-seeks-pay-rise-ex-presidents-vps/
THAT MUCH FOR WORKING 4/8 YEARS!HOW MUCH IS PAID TO MAN THAT WORKED FOR 35YRS?WHAT OF CARS,HOUSES AND OTHER ALLOWANCES THEY COLLECT FOR DOING NOTHING?CUT IT TO 100K NOW!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by MOTIONTECH(m): 6:17am On May 29, 2023
After failing yhe people that voted you woefully, you are asking for a raise.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by badonkadonk: 6:43am On May 29, 2023
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1445882/yemi-osinbajo-seeks-pay-rise-ex-presidents-vps/

And you were there for 8yrs when your people were earning 30k per month and sometimes less, you were also there when the cost of foodstuff and basic amenities rose astronomically with the per month salary not increasing to cushion the effects, yet you and your people said 30k or less is even more than enough to survive in the wicked economy you created.

Now you are leaving office, you are saying your lermonth salary is very small to survive with, say make them am end the law.. So you can amend the law for your greed but can't amend the law for the people
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by Assurance2023: 7:37am On May 29, 2023
TMSMedia:

I've said many times that there is no any reasonable person in APC.
Imagine this bastard opportunist VP some people are rooting for to become a president.
If disguise is a person, no wonder their government failed woefully, with all the bad things that were brought to the Nigerians by their failed government, I wonder where the courage to ask for a pay rise comes from.
Tufiaka
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by Cromagnon: 4:29pm On May 29, 2023
gazilion:
Our concern

[b]
Your concern
Not ours

about this inauguration is that the whole world including those being inaugurated know they didn't win the election. The sanctity and veracity of the election is still being challenged in the law courts. If this democratic rape is not checked now, the nation may never witness any genuine electoral process again forever.

Tinubu win in court 3 times
Against almighty pdp

When shall we get it right as a nation?

W when we stop being lazy

People, invested their time and energy including resources to get it right only for a few individuals to collect bribe and try to subvert the will of the people with impunity.

Clearly they din invest enough
Yet you're mad at the guys who did?

My Prayer is that there will be a divine intervention that will subvert this wickedness! The Counsel of the Almighty God in Nigeria shall stand!![/b]
Is it wickedness for wolves to devour sheep
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by Cromagnon: 4:33pm On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:
Why are these people like this?
Pay rise? Do you know what an average Nigerian is passing through at this time when your husband and Buhari have damaged and completely wrecked the once fastest growing Economy in the world under Jonathan?
the average Nigerian doesn't care. Why should they?
70million did not bother to vote
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by Cromagnon: 4:33pm On May 29, 2023
ronalmagic10:
I'm disappointed this is coming from Prof Yemi osinbajo. I hope it's fake new

So you can't survive without government funds abi.

Better don't damage your already falling reputation with such insensitive comments
mention his business that you know of?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by gazilion: 4:44pm On May 29, 2023
Cromagnon:
the average Nigerian doesn't care. Why should they?
70million did not bother to vote

Those that voted, did their vote now count?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by gazilion: 4:49pm On May 29, 2023
[quote author=Cromagnon post=123448075]

Your concern
Not ours

You wouldn't reply me, if its not your concern sir.

Tinubu win in court 3 times
Against almighty pdp

Only God is Almighty

W when we stop being lazy

Speak for yourself sir, we are not all lazy..

Clearly they din invest enough
Yet you're mad at the guys who did?

Are you saying bribery is a good investment?

Is it wickedness for wolves to devour sheep

[/b]

It is finished
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by Cromagnon: 4:54pm On May 29, 2023
[quote author=gazilion post=123448629][/quote]
You are my concern not the election process

PDP was almighty
God is Almighty

The results spousal for themselves

Bribery is a fact of life
Deal with it

Nah
Maybe for you
But not for me
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by Cromagnon: 4:56pm On May 29, 2023
gazilion:

Those that voted, did their vote now count?

Where did they get the numbers from
So you not see ppl rejoicing over their candidates or you think it's only obi that has supporters?
You cannot be this naive
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by MechanicMike: 10:08am On Jun 02, 2023
AishaDant:
I always knew this man was a silent thief!!!

helo please are u intaressted in doin house girl work which will be payin 20K (cash) monthly & u will be given trassspot allawanase pluss paid luch & dinna please. are u intaressted please?(no ooofeincse)
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by AishaDant(f): 1:56pm On Jun 14, 2023
MechanicMike:

helo please are u intaressted in doin house girl work which will be payin 20K (cash) monthly & u will be given trassspot allawanase pluss paid luch & dinna please. are u intaressted please?(no ooofeincse)

Give the job to your mother since she raised an animal as a son. Best of luck!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by MechanicMike: 2:12pm On Jun 14, 2023
AishaDant:

Give the job to your mother since she raised an animal as a son. Best of luck!

hey calm down u skinny dude.this is a shance for u to make honest moiney insted of doin olosho kinda job...and then u complain u can't find man on nairaland.listing up woman, am here to help u so groooowup.sp be nice & gimmme Yor nomba please?(no oofencssece) angry
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by AishaDant(f): 3:06am On Jun 18, 2023
MechanicMike:

hey calm down u skinny dude.this is a shance for u to make honest moiney insted of doin olosho kinda job...and then u complain u can't find man on nairaland.listing up woman, am here to help u so groooowup.sp be nice & gimmme Yor nomba please?(no oofencssece) angry

Silence is indeed the best answer to a wretched deluded FOOL!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by Obaaderemi2: 7:11am On Jun 18, 2023
Whois:
Osibanjo is a Billionaire yet he is not contented, he is still after federal government free money even after leaving office cool
They're all like that.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by MechanicMike: 7:28am On Jun 18, 2023
AishaDant:

Silence is indeed the best answer to a wretched deluded FOOL!

my nigggggggga...gimmmmme Yor nomba now or else....
...this is Yor last shance, I swaaaar!!!. (((no ofenscce))) angry
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by kayusely70(m): 7:36am On Jun 18, 2023
wifeesnatcher:

who won't be afraid of legalisation of drugs and import of fake products that eliminate lives

why should I abuse Atiku that focus on the legal process of fighting his grievances in court than one local Anambra dummy that think he can win a mafia like Tinubu in a contest

if not for that Dumb Buhari, who is Peter obi? as far as am concern I don't see peter obi as a threat to Tinubu victory but Atiku

so go to hell you belong with your useless and imbecilic question that you're asking

Peter obi in the contest was the game changer for Tinubu, Tinubu wouldn't have won if Kwankwanso and obi didn't depart PDP to waste southeast and Kano votes respectively

kids
Don't mind them jare!!!!!!! You've spoken very well and reasonably too!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tribunal Nullifies Election Of Bashir Marafa Of Taraba / Isaac Fayose: Tinubu Has The Structure, Peter Obi Needs ₦50 Billion To Win / Buhari Approves Appointment Of New (DDG's) At The NIA - See Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.