Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs (29503 Views)

Gowon Rejects Obasanjo’s Plot To ‘Instigate’ Ex-Presidents Against Buhari / 2023: Women’s Group Backs Osinbajo, Seeks Buhari’s Support / 2 Ex-Presidents, 30 Foreign Election Observers Land In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by CodeTemplar: 3:11pm On May 28, 2023
Jeftta:
How come no one is preaching voluntary service to make the public service unreactive.

And let's see if people will kill to get into power again
voluntary or not, once stealing is possible and justice evasive, people will see politics as alternative to drug peddling.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by Minjim: 3:12pm On May 28, 2023
Someone works for 35 years and you're paying him less than 30k
You enjoyed ( I don't want to call what you and Buhari did work ) for 8 years and you wanna get paid more than 250k.

Live within your means
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by rippa(m): 3:13pm On May 28, 2023
wifeesnatcher:

even during recession of Buhari I bought my second cars, did wedding months after

the curses and wishes you just laid is for Nigerians but for you and your family members
How is buying a car and doing wedding an achievement 🤣🤣
Mumu man
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by plumcomm: 3:14pm On May 28, 2023
Over to foolish oshibajo people.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:16pm On May 28, 2023
rippa:

How is buying a car and doing wedding an achievement 🤣🤣
Mumu man

giving birth to you was never an achievement to your parents that's why you're a product of wedlock

na me say make your parents marriage no worth it?

foolish cow
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by gbagyiza: 3:16pm On May 28, 2023
How much does a retired civil servant get as pension. A lot of Nigerian civil servants died because the government is not paying them their pension n here u r requesting for an increment.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by rippa(m): 3:20pm On May 28, 2023
wifeesnatcher:

giving birth to you was never an achievement to your parents that's why you're a product of wedlock

na me say make your parents marriage no worth it?

foolish cow
If ur zombie parents raised u well
U wont support a drug pusher to be ur President
Who knows whether its even drugs or yahoo u used to do the wedding
Useless set of generation
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by Image123(m): 3:20pm On May 28, 2023
Apply at US embassy please. They pay better than this for the advertised position. undecided
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by GreatrAnalyst: 3:20pm On May 28, 2023
MisterBanny:
Why are these people like this?
Pay rise? Do you know what an average Nigerian is passing through at this time when your husband and Buhari have damaged and completely wrecked the once fastest growing Economy in the world under Jonathan?

They are shameless lots.
He didn't mention all fringe benefits and perks that follow that appointment, even when he will leave office.
Those of ex-governors are crazy. How would that of ex VPs be less?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by TheRareGem1(f): 3:21pm On May 28, 2023
Constitutional
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by Badgers14: 3:23pm On May 28, 2023
And this is the man many people wished was elected the president??

Wasn't he the vice president when the minimum wage is 30k per month for the average citizens and many people are still owed salaries??
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by dalaman: 3:24pm On May 28, 2023
gazilion:
Our concern about this inauguration is that the whole world including those being inaugurated know they didn't win the election. The sanctity and veracity of the election is still being challenged in the law courts. If this democratic rape is not checked now, the nation may never witness any genuine electoral process again forever.

When shall we get it right as a nation? People, invested their time and energy including resources to get it right only for a few individuals to collect bribe and try to subvert the will of the people with impunity.

My Prayer is that there will be a divine intervention that will subvert this wickedness! The Counsel of the Almighty God in Nigeria shall stand!!

Tinubu is your next president. Cry all you want, nothing will change that.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by MisterBanny(m): 3:24pm On May 28, 2023
GreatrAnalyst:

They are shameless lots.
He didn't mention all fringe benefits and perks that follow that appointment, even when he will leave office.
Those of ex-governors are crazy. How would that of ex VPs be less?

At times, I wonder if This Country can ever be great again. The Greed is just too much

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:24pm On May 28, 2023
rippa:

If ur zombie parents raised u well
U wont support a drug pusher to be ur President
Who knows whether its even drugs or yahoo u used to do the wedding
Useless set of generation

they raised you well and that's why you're crying because a man that listen to advise from mad people lost his mandate mumu people

you're useless godforsaken mom raise you well yet you're supporting a man you people cursed for 8yrs on misgoverned as President? Godforbid

your last paragraph, I'm not from southeast so I don't understand living up with yahoo and drgus that average southeast see as normalcy

Born throway specimen
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by randymirrors(f): 3:25pm On May 28, 2023
You didn't know this before you accepted the VP position. Ole.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by Galadimabawa: 3:26pm On May 28, 2023
I doubt this News, osinanjo can't say this.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by Heffalump(m): 3:27pm On May 28, 2023
solmusdesigns:
Oga 8 years you were the Chairman Economic Council... Our economy didn't increase.
You earned travel allowance, estacode, hardship allowance and many more

Many don't know that the monthly pay quoted by Osibanjo is just a smoke screen.

Those are basic pay, which amounts to nothing. By the time you include all the allowances, you could get a minimum of 25 million naira. We know all the secret padding of their salaries by the RMAFC.

Again, the money these thieves make behind the door via bogus contracts is mind bugging. No politician is a Saint. All they do all over the world is steal money!!
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by Blitzking: 3:27pm On May 28, 2023
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1445882/yemi-osinbajo-seeks-pay-rise-ex-presidents-vps/
After all the stealing, travel allowance, ward robe allowance, contract diversion to mention a few u still want to collect 12x minimum wage..have you ever reasoned how ppl survive with the 30k minimum wage
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by Okunrinogun: 3:29pm On May 28, 2023
Prof really disappointed me, you should have retired with your integrity intact
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by solmusdesigns: 3:29pm On May 28, 2023
Heffalump:

Many don't know that the monthly pay quoted by Osibanjo is just a smoke screen.

Those are basic pay, which amounts to nothing. By the time you include all the allowances, you could get a minimum of 25 million naira. We know all the secret padding of their salaries by the RMAFC.

Again, the money these thieves make behind the door via bogus contracts is mind bugging. No politician is a Saint. All they do all over the world is steal money!!

RMAFC had an adjustment not quite long oo and Ngige was even justifying it

This guys are anoying

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by Julesrimet(m): 3:31pm On May 28, 2023
It's coming too late from you (PO) but the new administration will do that for themselves before leaving office.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by rippa(m): 3:32pm On May 28, 2023
wifeesnatcher:

they raised you well and that's why you're crying because a man that listen to advise from mad people lost his mandate mumu people

you're useless godforsaken mom raise you well yet you're supporting a man you people cursed for 8yrs on misgoverned as President? Godforbid

your last paragraph, I'm not from southeast so I don't understand living up with yahoo and drgus that average southeast see as normalcy

Born throway specimen
What if its Atiku or Sowore i supported
U just assumed is Obi
Obi matter will kill u people
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by GENES11S: 3:32pm On May 28, 2023
What about the Civil servants, pay rise no dey reach their side?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by OmonnakOdapig: 3:33pm On May 28, 2023
shocked
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by Natajo2021: 3:41pm On May 28, 2023
gazilion:
Our concern about this inauguration is that the whole world including those being inaugurated know they didn't win the election. The sanctity and veracity of the election is still being challenged in the law courts. If this democratic rape is not checked now, the nation may never witness any genuine electoral process again forever.

When shall we get it right as a nation? People, invested their time and energy including resources to get it right only for a few individuals to collect bribe and try to subvert the will of the people with impunity.

My Prayer is that there will be a divine intervention that will subvert this wickedness! The Counsel of the Almighty God in Nigeria shall stand!!

You are a deluded liar in the late phase of concrete denial of bereavement.
Only the Almighty can rescue you from this self destructive habit.
GOD Almighty enthrone rulers, Tinubu he chose for Nigeria.
All your deluded campaigns of hatred and calumny against this prepared, annointed, elected man could not stand.
You failed in your prayers.
You labeled him baba wey no well, he won, from the look of things, you need a psychiatrist to help you before it's too late.
Our president won fair and squarely.
A billion Obi-diots cannot stop his swearing in tmao.
Shame on violent Obi-diots
Poorly brought up children of hate and delusion.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by Mrpojj(m): 3:41pm On May 28, 2023
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1445882/yemi-osinbajo-seeks-pay-rise-ex-presidents-vps/

I Tot they said 10k trader money will change people's life,
Why is 350k not enough for him now?

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by MrsTblooms: 3:45pm On May 28, 2023
Òdà lẹ n fé increment
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by otosa(m): 3:48pm On May 28, 2023
See our pastor
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by occfx: 3:48pm On May 28, 2023
Jeftta:
How come no one is preaching voluntary service to make the public service unreactive.

And let's see if people will kill to get into power again

Don't mind the hypos... Look at pastor vp asking for more after 8yrs...how many times has he asked for more for ordinary Nigerians
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by femicyrus(m): 3:54pm On May 28, 2023
I won't say anything

Just pack your load and leave
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Seeks Pay Rise For Ex-Presidents, VPs by Bfly: 3:55pm On May 28, 2023
Buhari is better on this.
Prof. , You can still survive without it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' / Jonathan’s Last-minute Appointments Tear Civil Service Apart / Police IG, Arase, Moves To Remove Lamorde As EFCC Chairman - Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.