Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Google Launches Dynamic View For Blogger. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Google Launches Dynamic View For Blogger. (826 Views)

Gtbank Launches Nigeria’s First Virtual Mastercard / Gtbank Launches Mobile Phone Money Transfer - First Of Its Kind! / Firstbank Nigeria Launches Its Premium Banking Lounge In Lagos & Abuja! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Launches Dynamic View For Blogger. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 28, 2011
Google launched what it calls “Dyanmic Views” for its blogging platform Blogger, which gives users seven new ways to display their blogs.
The seven views are: Classic, Flipcard, Magazine, Mosaic, Sidebar, Snapshot and Timeslide and bloggers have the option of selecting what view is most suitable for them.

The concept is similar to the msn wonder wall which some corporate blogger have been using for a while but now this feature is widely available to bloggers using the platform.

You can view the flipcard version of my automobile blog .http://autovillage..com/view/flipcard
I believe blogging is just getting exciting with these new features and if you haven't jumped in the train yet, this is a perfect time to give it a try.

http://www.gidilinks.com/2011/09/google-launches-blogger-dynamic-view.html
Re: Google Launches Dynamic View For Blogger. by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 30, 2011
Here is more on the new Blogger dynamic view.

Advantages

This dynamic view has the best advantage of being compatible with all major browsers such as Mozilla, IE8 and Chrome and Safari. It also uses light theme that tremendously helps in reducing your blog load time. The layout are perfectly coded so each widget will remain at its position and wont interrupt neighboring widgets during load time. Stylesheet is the one officially provided by blogger and it rarely contains any image so again helps your blog to load quickly. Blogs with the RSS feature enabled can be subscribed via Rss bookmarked and viewed even on smart phones.

Disadvantages

You don't have complete control over the appearances of your widgets and post body. While applied most widgets stop working and are misaligned. No special attention is paid to sidebar section. All widgets get replaced or deleted. The sponsor area and subscription area disappears. Again applying it though provides you with main delightful bonuses but if you are running a professional blog with ads on it then better quit this feature. However if you are running a personal diary or non-commercial blog then you can surely go for it in order to let your fans enjoy different flavors of your site.
Check this automobile blog to see how it works.

Other options are still open and you can retain the customized blog is you prefer so it is not a must for you to activate it.

I hope this info helps you your comments and opinions are welcome,
http://www.gidilinks.com/2011/09/advantages-and-disadvantages-of-blogger.html
Re: Google Launches Dynamic View For Blogger. by SuperT(m): 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2011
Yes I love it but after apply it the adsense Advert did not show again

Please How would I restored it back.
Re: Google Launches Dynamic View For Blogger. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2011
You Adsense Ad's will be restored automatically in a couple of hours. Same thing happened to me when i activated it but it is back soon so do not worry.  grin
Re: Google Launches Dynamic View For Blogger. by SuperT(m): 2:01pm On Sep 30, 2011
Thanks. God bless you.
Re: Google Launches Dynamic View For Blogger. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2011
You're welcome. I checked out your blog and saw that the Adsense is back. I would recommend you should add images to your posts to make it look more lively and interesting. That is the whole essence of the Blogger dynamic view concept. grin

Best wishes.

(1) (Reply)

Please Where And How Can A I Print A Scratch Card For An Event Registration? / Pls Nland What Type Of Business Can Someone Start With #1m In 9ja? / Oil Well For Sale In Delta State,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.