Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Buhari Has Failed Nigerians, History Will Judge Him — Bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Failed Nigerians, History Will Judge Him — Bode George (340 Views)

God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-sgf, Lawal / Unongo: We Supported Buhari In 2015, Risked Our Lives, History Will Judge Him / Aisha Yesufu & EndSARS: History Will Be Kind To This Woman In End SARS Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Has Failed Nigerians, History Will Judge Him — Bode George by TMSMedia: 10:38am On May 28, 2023
Former Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Chief Bode George, has described President Muhammadu Buhari’s eight-year administration as a failure, IGBERETV reports.

Addressing journalists in Lagos, the PDP chieftain said that history would judge Buhari’s government because it failed to impact positively in the lives of Nigerians.

Noting that Buhari failed to deliver on his electoral promise of fighting corruption, he lamented that Buhari failed to ensure the security of Nigerians.

He said: “My personal assessment is that he failed, not completely in every sector, but if you do an examination and say you must have a minimum of 33 per cent, then you can go to the next class, but they did not attain that 33 per cent.

“I can give them maybe about 5 per cent, even the 5 per cent requires a lot of retrospection.

“So it is very disheartening and heartbreaking that he failed in his number one job, which was to guarantee security of lives and property.

“You know when he was coming in, Buhari told us, ‘I would fight corruption, I will secure the lives and properties of the people, I will do this, I will do that’.

“So, let’s put those promises now into his departure, because that’s what will be written on the pages of history. Whatever a leader does during his time is on the pages of history,” he said.

When he was asked if he would work with the President-elect, Bola Tinubu, if called upon, George said: “There is nothing personal, this country trained me and I have to give back.”
https://igberetvnews.com/1445884/buhari-failed-nigerians-history-will-judge-bode-george/

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod

Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians, History Will Judge Him — Bode George by solmusdesigns: 10:40am On May 28, 2023
cool

Both are age mates, both are former military men, both were military Administrator of a state

Why is Bode George not useful for anything other than lamentations and antagonism

Buhari --- second Niger bridge, Standard guarge rail line, Lagos/Ibadan express etc

Bode George ---- loot NPA and went to prison

Mr Bode should contest in 2027 and stop heating up the polity

Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians, History Will Judge Him — Bode George by DatNiggaDaz: 10:41am On May 28, 2023
Tinubu 's supporters will disagree witth you Sir. For them, it is all about grabbing, stealing and running away with whatever they lay their hands on.

Who cares about progress and development. Watch them defend evil and throw insults at you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians, History Will Judge Him — Bode George by LeoDeKing: 10:41am On May 28, 2023
I thought this pig said he will leave Nigeria if Tinubu wins. angry
Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians, History Will Judge Him — Bode George by Ever8090: 10:42am On May 28, 2023
Absolutely...
Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians, History Will Judge Him — Bode George by WebSurfer(m): 10:50am On May 28, 2023
shocked
Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians, History Will Judge Him — Bode George by illicit(m): 10:57am On May 28, 2023
George not

shocked
Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians, History Will Judge Him — Bode George by Jostoman: 11:24am On May 28, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool

Both are age mates, both are former military men, both were military Administrator of a state

Why is Bode George not useful for anything other than lamentations and antagonism

Buhari --- second Niger bridge, Standard guarge rail line, Lagos/Ibadan express etc

Bode George ---- loot NPA and went to prison

Mr Bode should contest in 2027 and stop heating up the polity

truth is always bitter for people like you.
Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians, History Will Judge Him — Bode George by DeAdvokate(m): 11:30am On May 28, 2023
When is he going on exile?
Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians, History Will Judge Him — Bode George by yarimo(m): 11:38am On May 28, 2023
BODE GOERGE where is #100 billions you stole from NPA as chairman
Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians, History Will Judge Him — Bode George by dyera(m): 11:41am On May 28, 2023
As at 2015, It used to be 5,000 people that die every year to insurgency in Nigeria, now it's 10,000 people that die every year to insurgency. The state of security in Nigeria got worse under Buhari. There was nothing like bandits and unknown gunmen before Buhari.
Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians, History Will Judge Him — Bode George by MisterBanny(m): 12:08pm On May 28, 2023
We are not unaware of this fact. Buhari actually messed up. He took Nigeria backwards and it will take Tinubu more than 8years to clean Buhari's mess
Re: Buhari Has Failed Nigerians, History Will Judge Him — Bode George by Flexherbal(m): 3:22pm On May 29, 2023
Nigeria matter tire everybody.

May this new tenure favour us!

(1) (Reply)

FG Ban Binance Operation In Nigeria / PDP Chieftain Senator Ben Bruce Shock PDP / I Will Compensate You- President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.