Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

President Buhari Thank You For All The Shege.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Thank You For All The Shege.. (217 Views)

The Shege Is Too Much - Lagosians Join Protest Over Rising Cost Of Living / BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service / Shege-Ka-Fasa: Northern Nigeria Security Outfit Launched (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Thank You For All The Shege.. by Ebi2233: 11:03am On May 28, 2023
So finally Buhari is leaving... cool All Nigerians deserve like two weeks public holidays because it was not easy. So the 8 years has finally finished... Once again thank you for all the Shege Sai Baba... The Change you bring, we see am well.
GENERAL DITARI.
Re: President Buhari Thank You For All The Shege.. by Sergio101(m): 11:04am On May 28, 2023
You haven't posted about igbos today oh grin
Re: President Buhari Thank You For All The Shege.. by solmusdesigns: 11:05am On May 28, 2023
Sergio101:

5% irrelevant

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Thank You For All The Shege.. by Ebi2233: 11:06am On May 28, 2023
Sergio101:
I will soon do that 1.
Re: President Buhari Thank You For All The Shege.. by Ebi2233: 11:08am On May 28, 2023
solmusdesigns:

5% irrelevant
What do you mean.
Re: President Buhari Thank You For All The Shege.. by Ebi2233: 11:09am On May 28, 2023
Sergio101:
Igbos attack my Ijaw first.
Re: President Buhari Thank You For All The Shege.. by BaddestQueen(f): 11:10am On May 28, 2023
solmusdesigns:

5% irrelevant
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
tribal slurs
Re: President Buhari Thank You For All The Shege.. by Sergio101(m): 11:12am On May 28, 2023
Ebi2233:
Why are you acting confused..

Sorry Moh247 solmusdesigns understood my message.

You are too shallow to understand.

Move on piggy ditani
Re: President Buhari Thank You For All The Shege.. by solmusdesigns: 11:16am On May 28, 2023
BaddestQueen:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
tribal slurs

Lol

Run to Mynd44, Ibo man

Truth is bitting
Re: President Buhari Thank You For All The Shege.. by Sergio101(m): 11:17am On May 28, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Isn't it 60 years Ibos couldn't produce a man out of 40 million to lead Nigeria or get Biafra?!

What do you have to say if you can't even get common Vice President, Senate President, Speaker...

All you do is chestbeat, antagonise, and people just leave you guys

Maybe it doesn't matter that even after getting it.......the life of an average Igbo man cannot change or be altered.

I do say it's just a name.

Sincerely........I prefer Tinubu taking over power (if not that he rigged) because, who will clear the Depts bubu has piled up to this nation?

Or mend his economic catastrophe?

Yeah......I want Tinubu to inherit the bad name
Re: President Buhari Thank You For All The Shege.. by solmusdesigns: 11:20am On May 28, 2023
Sergio101:

Maybe it doesn't matter that even after getting it.......the life of an average Igbo man cannot change or be altered.

I do say it's just a name.

Sincerely........I prefer Tinubu taking over power (if not that he rigged) because, who will clear the Depts bubu has piled up to this nation?

Or mend his economic catastrophe?

Yeah......I want Tinubu to inherit the bad name

Don't worry... Tinubu isn't paying one kobo in subsidy, with Dangote Refinery and oil swap NNpC provide 600bpd Dangote refines and keeps his shares

4 trillion naira free money for Tinubu .. debt servicing, infrastructure development, social welfare
Re: President Buhari Thank You For All The Shege.. by Sergio101(m): 11:24am On May 28, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Don't worry... Tinubu isn't paying one kobo in subsidy, with Dangote Refinery and oil swap NNpC provide 600bpd Dangote refines and keeps his shares

4 trillion naira free money for Tinubu .. debt servicing, infrastructure development, social welfare

Wow!!

So easy grin.

I'm really dumb not to notice.

Do you remember when we said something like "Baba was a hard military man. Has led coup.......Boko Haram and bandits, watchout!!"?? grin.

What changed?. How's security faring today?

Well like I said...... I'm really dumb.

Messiah Tinubu has come.

4 trillion ain't a peanut shocked

(1) (Reply)

May 29: Tinubu Unveils Plans To Fast Track Nigeria’s Speedy Growth, Developme / 'dear Dad, May God Grant You Success' Tinubu's Daughter Writes The President / New Pump Price #540 Per Liter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.