Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service (1731 Views)

No Eviction Order To Herdsmen In South-West - Nigeria Governors Forum (NGF) / Obaseki, Shuaibu And Their Wives Visit Buhari (Photos) / Osinbajo Leads Dignitaries Visit Buhari’s Elder Sister In Katsina. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2023
Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari, Thank him for Service to Nigeria.

As the former President Muhammadu Buhari settles in at home in Daura following his hand over power to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Timubu as President, he continues to receive visits from different parts of the country, coming to thank him for serving the country and ending meritoriously.

The latest of these visitors were serving and former Governors under the auspices of the NGF, who praised his efforts in national development and wishing him a good rest.
The former President thanked the visitors for coming to him in Daura, reminding them that a big responsibility rests on their shoulders.
“I thank you all from my heart. You have given me immense love for the past eight years. It is hard to think of any past Nigerian leader who has received such love,” saying that he remained eternally grateful to them all.

He urged them to get together to serve the country and its people, describing democracy as one of the nation’s greatest strengths.
Governors on the visit were Dapo Abiodun, Ogun State who represented Governor Abdulrahman AbdulRazak, the Chairman of the Nigerian Governors Forum; the Chairman of Progressive Governors and Governor Of Imo State, Hope Uzodinma, the Chairman of the Northern Governors Forum, Gombe State’s Inuwa Yahaya, the host governor, Katsina State’s Dr Dikko Radda, Lagos State, Babajide Sanyaolu, Bauchi State, Bala Mohammed and Nassarawa Abdullahi Sule.

In attendance were the former governors of Kebbi, Abubakar Atiku Bagudu, Niger, Abubakar Sani Bello, Jigawa, Badaru Abubakar and Kano, Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje as well as the Deputy Governor of Kano State, Aminu AbdulSalam.

Source © @ LordViccoDaGuru

https://twitter.com/VictorG63538936/status/1664327559465541636

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 6:53pm On Jun 01, 2023
more photos

What is next for Peter Obituary and his foolish supporters ?

grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service by ahnie: 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2023
From frying pan to hot promax coudron
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2023
more photos

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service by Wodu89: 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2023
Poopoori
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2023
grin cheesy Failure visit failure all I see is F9.

Nigerians never knew the long thing they are in. Very long way to go.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 6:57pm On Jun 01, 2023
more

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2023
Both of them knows what they are doing.Buhari has empty the loan he took he now hand over to tinubu to cover him and to continue where he stopped.
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2023
ahnie:
From frying pan to hot promax coudron

You people haven't seen anything yet this is just the beginning. U value Buhari now abi?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

A wailer u are as usual

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 7:01pm On Jun 01, 2023
Revolution2022:
Both of them knows what they are doing.Buhari has empty the loan he took he now hand over to tinubu to cover him and to continue where he stopped.

E shock you abi?

And How's that ur concern?
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service by slimfit1(m): 7:03pm On Jun 01, 2023
Visiting failure.
President of failure
Chief of failure staff.

This Lagos governor is a complete waste of space. I mean he spend is time on matters that has nothing to do with governance.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service by solmusdesigns: 7:04pm On Jun 01, 2023
Dem no go free Bubu for him family and Daura people
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service by Dapson73(m): 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

Tell us the achievements of your state government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

E shock you abi?

And How's that ur concern?
You dey craze.You know know say my bank dey debit VAT to repay the loans wey I no benefit from?
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2023
Dapson73:

Tell us the achievements of your state government.

Thank you for that question. He has hide his face in shame
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service by b3llo(m): 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2023
Na only them know wetin them go to find for Bubu place.
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 7:11pm On Jun 01, 2023
Revolution2022:
You dey craze.You know know say my bank dey debit VAT to repay the loans wey I no benefit from?

It's ur right to pay for it
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2023
slimfit1:
Visiting failure.
President of failure
Chief of failure staff.

This Lagos governor is a complete waste of space. I mean he spend is time on matters that has nothing to do with governance.

What have you achieved in Life so far?
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

It's ur right to pay for it
Your coconut head no get water.
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service by FreeStuffsNG: 7:12pm On Jun 01, 2023
Sai Baba! The Father of Nigeria's Renaissance.
God bless you President Buhari.
Check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 7:16pm On Jun 01, 2023
Revolution2022:
Your coconut head no get water.

grin grin grin

You're in pains now
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service by Asquare84(m): 7:24pm On Jun 01, 2023
Imagine a price of petrol now sell for #435 naira in Abuja. When Buhari was in power a litter of fuel was sold for #195 naira. Nigeria really enjoyed during Buhari regime.
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

grin grin grin

You're in pains now
I am in pain because you bought fuel below #200 per litre
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2023
Asquare84:
Imagine a price of petrol now sell for #435 naira in Abuja. When Buhari was in power a litter of fuel was sold for #195 naira. Nigeria really enjoyed during Buhari regime.
Buhari's media aide,Garba Shehu said Nigerians would miss Buhari when he left office.Them don already plan am before now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service by slimfit1(m): 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

What have you achieved in Life so far?

I've not watched 20000 people die for nothing, that to me is an achievement. I've not try to wipe out a whole community Southern Kaduna people that to me is achievement. Young lady I would rather not become a president than to be one and have 20,000 people die under my watch and not sack someone that to be says Buhari knows about the death of those people.

If you want me to carry on just let me know.
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service by TermuxDarkWeb(m): 9:27pm On Jun 01, 2023
slimfit1:

I've not watched 20000 people die for nothing, that to me is an achievement. I've not try to wipe out a whole community Southern Kaduna people that to me is achievement. Young lady I would rather not become a president than to be one and have 20,000 people die under my watch and not sack someone that to be says Buhari knows about the death of those people.

If you want me to carry on just let me know.

Trash as usual, u will never perform well like Buhari if given a wheelbarrow chairman of your community. Go and write it down
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service by DeAdvokate(m): 9:41pm On Jun 01, 2023
They will soon stop picking his calls
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service by slimfit1(m): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Trash as usual, u will never perform well like Buhari if given a wheelbarrow chairman of your community. Go and write it down

I am not as dumb as you
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service by NewDea4: 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

F9 Parallel!

Useless people!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service by NewDea4: 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2023
TermuxDarkWeb:

Your life is ruined but you have to wait another four years to find out, cursed animal!

Lobotomized mad dog! Your descendants are ashamed of your stupid sorry ass!
Re: BREAKING: Nigerian Governors Forum, NGF Visit Buhari Thank Him For Service by vincenteger: 11:27pm On Jun 01, 2023
They should thank him very well esp for the bag of rice we now buy at 35k against the 9k he met it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Iran And Nuclear Weapons / IBB: June 12 Was Cancelled, Not Annulled? / How Would You Describe A Typical Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.