Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,990 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures (25293 Views)

El-Rufai: We Turned Shehu Sani To Blogger, Relocated Hunkuyi To China / Shehu Sani To Sowore: "My Hair Doesn't Need Marijuana To Glow" / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by chokekachy: 12:16pm On May 28, 2023
He led the country without any economic direction.

He presided over a Government that failed to secure the lives of Nigerians; 63k dead, 3m IDPs & 366k refugees in neighbouring countries.

He failed to restructure as he promised.

He granted waivers to the rich & impoverished the poor.

He closed the borders for those who import bags of rice on motorcycles and permitted those who use the ships.

He built magical pyramids that disappeared after three days.

He left uncompleted projects with huge debts to service for decades.

He enabled, enriched & reinforced a cabal for 8 years.

He appointed & retained failures and reward them with extensions.

He was weak in taking decisions & runway when it’s tough.

He has no house in London but made london his home.

He left behind record inflation,record devaluation,record unemployment,record fall in GDP, record figures of poverty and record plunder of state resources.

He left behind a nation with 60m people suffering from mental illnesses.

He is leaving behind the health workers on strike.

He set up traps for the next Government in order to make his own look better.

https://twitter.com/ShehuSani/status/1662729863193587712?t=iv11y9vEkJguji4vIRrBJg&s=19

110 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by taylor89(m): 12:21pm On May 28, 2023
I saw one staunch APC supporter complaining bitterly yesterday how he could not be able to secure a job 5 years after graduation

I no just talk

I just give am bombastic side eye waka commot

Do you think all these APC rats on Nairaland ain’t feeling the heat of this evil government?

Baba all of them dey suffer offline forget their ranting online

180 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Felabrity: 12:22pm On May 28, 2023
It took him 6 months to appoint those failures

Imagine minister of education saying he knew nothing about education, how tf did he get the job?

Wtf appoint a lawyer as minister of power?

Someone that studied English in school as minister of transport

A journalist as minister of sport

139 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Advancedpenis: 12:32pm On May 28, 2023
Just like the one that commissioned Nigeria air without showing the interior 🤣🤣🤣🤣

88 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Goodlady(f): 12:59pm On May 28, 2023
Make I no lie, Buhari na condemned vehicle!

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by ebenezary(m): 1:06pm On May 28, 2023
this is serious and it is the fact and truth

anyway bring your Paypal issue come to us for solution

bring your permanently limited paypal account as well peace to nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Brendaniel: 1:16pm On May 28, 2023
But actually Tinubu helped him achieve all that....

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by EdoBoy90(m): 1:19pm On May 28, 2023
Buhari really sets traps for the incoming administration to make his administration looks good.

16 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by jconsulting(f): 1:27pm On May 28, 2023
Brendaniel:

Idiot Tinubu never have a say in Buhari government were you in coma when his wife Aisha complained about it, all these obidients disgust me they don't even read or aware what is going on in the country

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by kaludestiny10(m): 1:33pm On May 28, 2023
The worst of it all is that Tinubu is going to continue from where Buhari stopped.
I am sorry to say this, "there is no light at the end of the tunnel" in Nigeria's case as a country.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Kenneth4u205(m): 1:35pm On May 28, 2023
TINUBU forced him on Nigerians. All blames goes to TINUBU 100% . Buhari is innocent

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Brendaniel: 1:39pm On May 28, 2023
jconsulting:

Idiot Tinubu never have a say in Buhari government were you in coma when his wife Aisha complained about it, all these obidients disgust me they don't even read or aware what is going on in the country

Tinubu said he brought Buhari to power(his words not mine)

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by VaderAsus: 3:14pm On May 28, 2023
He failed in all ramifications..

E say na 5.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by CalabarPikin: 3:15pm On May 28, 2023
All checked

No cap

7 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by whippersnapper(m): 3:15pm On May 28, 2023
Anything buhari just stinks of failure. I dont want to ever hear that name again. God is too patient wahallahi. He gives the wicked too much chance but they fail to repent. The blood of nigerians on this mans head his generation will not know peace

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Triangles1(m): 3:15pm On May 28, 2023
Mtchew.
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Greattha: 3:15pm On May 28, 2023

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by LibertyRep: 3:16pm On May 28, 2023
What was/ were the reason(s) Buhari cried on National TV after loosing elections? One would have thought he has the magic wand.

One thing that is glaring now is that Buhari was a man hyped beyond his capabilities.

On the other side, has Shehu been able to identified why he failed as a Senator?

8 Likes

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Hambivert: 3:16pm On May 28, 2023
Buhari is failure personified. The name Buhari should now be synonymous to failure in Nigeria's modern day lexicon. e.g "The construction was a disaster because Muhammadu buharied the project."
He's administration is the worst thing that have happened to Nigeria since independence. He even outshined Abacha and his cronies in corruption.
To me, Buhari's biggest failure is him shamelessly failing to acknowledge that he is a complete and colossal failure despite glaring and conspicuous indices.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by BRIMBRAM: 3:16pm On May 28, 2023
grin This one has been so bitter since when he couldn't return as a senator.

The mere fact that Buhari is able to cage Nnamdi Kanu like a monkey in a zoo is a very great achievement. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Nairalander248: 3:16pm On May 28, 2023
Ok
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by ohosi4real(m): 3:17pm On May 28, 2023
Buhari fail in every area. I am fully assure that obi will be president within this year to lead Nigerian to promise land. May while am not against Tinubu just that he is not the rightful winner

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by olahero(m): 3:17pm On May 28, 2023
grin
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by oluseyiforjesus(m): 3:17pm On May 28, 2023
If an average Nigeria want to count it will be more Dan dat

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by Wodu89: 3:17pm On May 28, 2023
Goodlady:
Make I no lie, Buhari na condemned vehicle!

Kiki. Na so e bad reach?
Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by happney65: 3:17pm On May 28, 2023
Brendaniel:

Exactly. Because Tinubu too is failure personified himself.

It will take a failure to know another failure

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by McStoic(m): 3:17pm On May 28, 2023
Joke

1 Like

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by YoungLionken(m): 3:18pm On May 28, 2023
If Buhari failed in just fifteen areas in governance, we wouldn't have complained to this extent..

He failed in all areas...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shehu Sani To Buhari: You Appointed And Retained Failures by ecolime(m): 3:18pm On May 28, 2023
He set up traps for the next Government in order to make his own look better.

This is really wicked & selfish on Buhari's part. His actions over the last few weeks is so disheartening. Tinubu is from APC so I don't even understand why he is setting him up for failure.

The sad thing is it's the people that will bear the brunt.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Initiates Moves For Domestic Weapons Production / Wolfsburg Signs Victor Osimhen From Lagos Club (Pics) / Before The Spirit Of Orubebe Dies...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.