Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

If You Wake Up One Morning And Your Wifes Tells You That Your Children Do Not Be - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Wake Up One Morning And Your Wifes Tells You That Your Children Do Not Be (1204 Views)

What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? / 8 Things No One Tells You About Marriage! / Men Regard Your Wifes As Equal, Wifes See Your Self As Equal With Your Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Wake Up One Morning And Your Wifes Tells You That Your Children Do Not Be by enattoe(m): 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2007
If You Wake Up One Morning And Your Wifes Tells You That Your Children Do Not Belong To You, What Would You Do?
Re: If You Wake Up One Morning And Your Wifes Tells You That Your Children Do Not Be by A40(m): 6:37pm On Sep 05, 2007
Simple i would grab a pump and blast the bloodclot away
Re: If You Wake Up One Morning And Your Wifes Tells You That Your Children Do Not Be by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 05, 2007
A-40:

Really? With the children in the house?

And then you later find out she only said that, because she was angry with you?

You think first degree murder is the answer to everything? undecided sad
Re: If You Wake Up One Morning And Your Wifes Tells You That Your Children Do Not Be by Amigoz(f): 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2007
A-40:

Hpe u weren't referring to d children? undecided undecided  

@ Poster

Get a DNA done asap !
Re: If You Wake Up One Morning And Your Wifes Tells You That Your Children Do Not Be by ssRhino: 8:55pm On Sep 05, 2007
I will first get into the closet, take couple of pants, and some tops, get the car keys and get into my car, and drive to an hotel to go and relax my head, don't want to be around family, because hates a 3rd party issue, and turn off my cell phone, because for her to be that angry and make such comment, that is too expensive, couple of days later, i will get a DNA test done, and if it turns out to be true, i am gone for goooooood, i will still be in the life of those kids, i will still love them as child, support them, but me and the mother is history.
Re: If You Wake Up One Morning And Your Wifes Tells You That Your Children Do Not Be by mamagee3(f): 12:23am On Jan 25, 2010
I would drink Orange Juice and sleep off.
Seriously, why do people come up with such dumb topics
? undecided
Re: If You Wake Up One Morning And Your Wifes Tells You That Your Children Do Not Be by jenibayo(f): 12:25am On Jan 25, 2010
mama-gee:

? undecided

Me tiya for dem oo, na really dumb topic.
Re: If You Wake Up One Morning And Your Wifes Tells You That Your Children Do Not Be by Freiburger(m): 12:52am On Jan 25, 2010
mama-gee:

? undecided

nice point though
@ poster
Are u talking from experience. why not ask Nairalanders to help u out with advice or something? rather than twisting the the whole issue.
Re: If You Wake Up One Morning And Your Wifes Tells You That Your Children Do Not Be by jenibayo(f): 12:55am On Jan 25, 2010
Make una no mind de mumu poster!
Re: If You Wake Up One Morning And Your Wifes Tells You That Your Children Do Not Be by Freiburger(m): 1:02am On Jan 25, 2010
Jenibayo how u dey? we seems to be neighhbours, i guess.
Re: If You Wake Up One Morning And Your Wifes Tells You That Your Children Do Not Be by jenibayo(f): 1:03am On Jan 25, 2010
Freiburger:

Jenibayo how u dey? we seems to be neighhbours, i guess.

U and who?
Re: If You Wake Up One Morning And Your Wifes Tells You That Your Children Do Not Be by Pimples(m): 1:07am On Jan 25, 2010
faint, wake up, faint again
Re: If You Wake Up One Morning And Your Wifes Tells You That Your Children Do Not Be by detopshot(m): 1:10am On Jan 25, 2010
@Poster: try sleep small na, you'll b fine if you can
Re: If You Wake Up One Morning And Your Wifes Tells You That Your Children Do Not Be by Freiburger(m): 1:11am On Jan 25, 2010
jenibayo:

U and who?
[/quot

Wenn du in Österreich wohnst sind wir dann neighbar. oder nicht?
Re: If You Wake Up One Morning And Your Wifes Tells You That Your Children Do Not Be by jenibayo(f): 1:13am On Jan 25, 2010
Freiburger:

Ok, oops und was gibt?
Re: If You Wake Up One Morning And Your Wifes Tells You That Your Children Do Not Be by Freiburger(m): 1:16am On Jan 25, 2010
Nicht? und bei dir? besnderers wo wohnst du in Östereich?
Re: If You Wake Up One Morning And Your Wifes Tells You That Your Children Do Not Be by jenibayo(f): 1:18am On Jan 25, 2010
Freiburger:

Nicht? und bei dir? besnderers wo wohnst du in Östereich?

Ich wohn in feldbach!
Re: If You Wake Up One Morning And Your Wifes Tells You That Your Children Do Not Be by Freiburger(m): 1:20am On Jan 25, 2010
Können wir per msn oder so reden? nur wenn es gehts. ich kann dir meine ID geben.
Re: If You Wake Up One Morning And Your Wifes Tells You That Your Children Do Not Be by jenibayo(f): 1:23am On Jan 25, 2010
Freiburger:

Können wir per msn oder so reden? nur wenn es gehts. ich kann dir meine ID geben.

Nein danke! ich brache nicht ok. Viele dank?
Re: If You Wake Up One Morning And Your Wifes Tells You That Your Children Do Not Be by H2O2: 2:38am On Jan 25, 2010
A-40:

Lol you read my mind brah
Re: If You Wake Up One Morning And Your Wifes Tells You That Your Children Do Not Be by Pweety4me(f): 2:57am On Jan 25, 2010
detopshot:

@Poster: try sleep small na, you'll b fine if you can
lolz u be woman?all dat fainting don waste tyme naw. . . undecided tongue

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Parents Instrument Of Choice For Disciplining You? / 10 Compliments Your Husband Needs To Hear / If Popular Hollywood Movie Posters Were In Yoruba-(created By Mayo Bayo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.