Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,000 members, 7,810,786 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 (18708 Views)

Manchester United Step Up Search For Permanent Manager With Pochettino Favoured / AS Roma Appoints Jose Mourinho As Head Coach / ESL: Manchester City Withdraws As Chelsea, Barcelona Set To Follow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 by NobleSeed(m): 3:06pm On May 28, 2023
welcome gaffer 💙 💙 💙
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 by MisterBanny(m): 3:06pm On May 28, 2023
hornesty:
Good news to Chelsea faithfuls

Happy Sunday to all kind-hearted individuals in this compassionate community!

As I sit here on this Sunday Afternoon, my heart is heavy with the burden of recent circumstances that have left me in a state of desperation. My name is Timothy, and I am a parent facing a distressing financial crisis that threatens the well-being of my precious child.

I find myself compelled to reach out to this incredible community, with hope in my heart that there may be angels among you who can offer a helping hand in our time of need. It is with great humility and vulnerability that I share my story, as I believe in the power of empathy and collective support.

Unfortunately, life has dealt me a series of challenging blows recently, including the devastating loss of my job. The sudden absence of a stable income has left my family teetering on the edge of despair, struggling to make ends meet. I have exhausted all my resources and savings in an attempt to provide for my child's basic needs, but I fear that I cannot sustain this situation any longer.

To make matters even more challenging, my child depends on me as their sole caregiver. The weight of this responsibility is immeasurable, and I find myself grappling with feelings of helplessness and anxiety. As a parent, all I desire is to see my child smile, flourish, and thrive in an environment free from the burdens of financial hardship.

In the midst of these difficulties, I am also reminded of the significant moment our country will witness tomorrow - the inauguration of a new president. This is a time for hope and renewed optimism, and I wish our nation well as we embark on a new chapter together. May this fresh beginning bring about positive changes that touch the lives of every individual, offering new opportunities and brighter futures.

With a heavy heart, I humbly ask for your support, both financial and emotional. Any contribution, no matter how small, would make an enormous difference in our lives. Your generosity would provide immediate relief, allowing us to secure food, shelter, and other basic necessities for my child, ensuring their health and happiness.

If you find it within your heart to assist us during this difficult period, please know that your kindness will not go unnoticed or unappreciated. Every act of compassion has a ripple effect, spreading love and hope to those who need it most. I promise that once stability returns to our lives, I will pay your kindness forward, helping others in need, just as you have done for us.

In conclusion, I extend my deepest gratitude to all the compassionate souls who have taken the time to read my plea. Your empathy and support mean the world to me and my child. If you have any questions or would like to reach out, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for considering our request and for your unwavering kindness. May the future be filled with brighter days for all of us, as we come together to uplift one another in times of adversity.

With heartfelt appreciation,

Timothy.

My account details are on my signature

And u had time to type all these
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 by Guigo89: 3:07pm On May 28, 2023
I'd have prefered Enrique to Pochetino. All the same, good luck to Chelsea fc!
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 by Kbs468(m): 3:09pm On May 28, 2023
ManirBK:
Blues is the colour.

premier league and champions league trophies nex season inshaAllah
What is insha Allah in your comment when you did not qualified for champions league and you want to win the trophy next season?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 by Jokerman(m): 3:10pm On May 28, 2023
Zenzu01:
Chelsea fans are happy not knowing that Pochettino is an average coach who can manage teams interesting in remaining in the EPL and not to contend for titles.

I knew this coach was just there when he couldn't manage PSG stars. He allowed them to control him and play as they liked.

It was Pessi that sacked him at PSG because he substituted him
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 by Judolisco(m): 3:13pm On May 28, 2023
Dey play... Lose 5 games in a roll and u r gone
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 by YouandiAllofus: 3:20pm On May 28, 2023
obaidan:

Let's be happy, anything is better than Frank Lampard...meanwhile people underrate Pochetino a lot, man did a great job at Tottenham, just let him get his kind of players, no need to start buying names again, let Poch build his team and he will make chelsea great again..but I am not sure about these new owners
Time will tell

1 Like

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 by mrvitalis(m): 3:29pm On May 28, 2023
Zenzu01:
Chelsea fans are happy not knowing that Pochettino is an average coach who can manage teams interesting in remaining in the EPL and not to contend for titles.

I knew this coach was just there when he couldn't manage PSG stars. He allowed them to control him and play as they liked.
Who has been able to manage PSG ? Tell us tuchel ? Ancelotie ?

Who has been able to win trophy with Tottenham Hotspur
He took them to top 4 3 times straight without any major signing
Took them to champions League final
Jose failed , conte failed ...so ?

3 Likes

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 by Bukason94: 3:37pm On May 28, 2023
Chelsea and overused coaches all d time.

Well congratulations to him
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 by Ficeo(m): 3:38pm On May 28, 2023
This contract will not last till 2026.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 by NBAYoungBoyNBA: 3:43pm On May 28, 2023
2026 is too far bro
sleek214:
They will still sack him before 2026.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 by 12345baba(m): 3:45pm On May 28, 2023
Chelsea done use all the coach for this world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 by Heffalump(m): 3:51pm On May 28, 2023
sleek214:

If he's wise, let him get Osimhen and overhaul the current Chelsea weak team.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 by Delightsome2023: 3:52pm On May 28, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

U didn't qualify 4 champions league
if they win their match today and man utd loses, they may qualify

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 by NBAYoungBoyNBA: 3:53pm On May 28, 2023
Man wey no fit do anything for PSG with the kind squad PSG get, na Chelsea wey average players full him won come perform magic? Lol Chelsea go hear am next season
ojehmario1969:
Pochettino finally signs contract as Chelsea head coach until 2026
Romano: Mauricio Pochettino has finally signed the contract as new Chelsea head coach after verbal agreement reached 2 weeks ago.
Official statement ready, he’s starting his job as Chelsea manager next week.
Contract will be valid until June 2026.

Source. https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/breaking-pochettino-signs-chelsea-contract-30096885.amp

1 Like

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 by xynerise: 3:53pm On May 28, 2023
Another sack grin
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 by xynerise: 3:54pm On May 28, 2023
Delightsome2023:
You say? grin
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 by Dyfynezz12(m): 3:59pm On May 28, 2023
Delightsome2023:
Lol, u live in an inverse universe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 by LagosG: 4:08pm On May 28, 2023
sleek214:
to sure pa
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 by Killermamba: 4:19pm On May 28, 2023
ManirBK:
Blues is the colour.

U qualify for champions league this season?
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 by moshino(m): 4:21pm On May 28, 2023
sleek214:

Why?
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 by moshino(m): 4:23pm On May 28, 2023
Klington:
Little or Nothing will change🥺

He'll not finish the season with them.

Which team did you play for, or coach/manage?
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 by moshino(m): 4:24pm On May 28, 2023
DenreleDave:
With Poch

Chelsea is going to relegation next season

You should be worried about your life status at this time next year.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 by eminikansoso(m): 4:37pm On May 28, 2023
ManirBK:
Blues is the colour.

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 by eminikansoso(m): 4:39pm On May 28, 2023
ManirBK:
Blues is the colour.

You are high on illicit drugs
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 by FireUpNow(m): 4:59pm On May 28, 2023
I doubt his credentials and what he would do at Chelsea
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 by Streetmovement(m): 5:25pm On May 28, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

We Gon see next season cool

He's got a lot of time to make whatever changes he wants and to let go of players who don't want to play for the club anymore under him, if I was him that's the first thing I will do.

Meanwhile all this can only happen if the owners back him up without interfering with his business, just give him the type of players he wants and watch him do his job, if he fails then we know it's on him.

We will see y'all next season.

#Thebluesforlife.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 by OChimex: 5:26pm On May 28, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
While i can't tell if any attempt was initiated to get luis enrique, i think he would be a better fit compared to pochettino with this present set of players at chelsea.

Honestly. Todd Boehly or what he calls himself is a clown 🤡 that guy knows nothing about football.
Enrique that made Spain look so dangerous in the Euro even though he played almost average players.
Pochetino with no achievement and no know success. Damn.
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 by Seunfretty: 5:32pm On May 28, 2023
Potchetinho is good for the job...u lots sound as if Chelsea has a trailer load of problem...they only need to decongest the team and let a new air in...his style is an agrresive pressing style and he likes to work hard on young players ..
You guys seem to forget this team won't be playing champions league next season and they will be play a match every week ....6 whole days too regroup and work on the training ground with new coach and players who know they stand a chance if they work hard....a new striker will be there too

The last time Chelsea had that freedom from Europe they won the league under Conte ...

Someone said Mauricio failed at PSG ..please tell me who has succeded in PSG....a team having Mbappe ...Neymar and Messi 3 players that won't press the ball but only wait for the ball to get to there feet making any form of high block or press a waste of time with teams walking through them at will....

You will have to tell any coach that has gotten Tottenham to a champions league final...

Make una ...

1 Like

Re: Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 by YouandiAllofus: 5:32pm On May 28, 2023
OChimex:

Honestly. Todd Boehly or what he calls himself is a clown 🤡 that guy knows nothing about football.
Enrique that made Spain look so dangerous in the Euro even though he played almost average players.
Pochetino with no achievement and no know success. Damn.
Well pointed out
Re: Mauricio Pochettino Signs Contract As Chelsea Head Coach Until 2026 by YouandiAllofus: 5:39pm On May 28, 2023
Wishing Chelsea the very best in the forth coming season

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Euro 2012 All-Action Thread / Vitoria de Guimaraes Vs Arsenal : Europa League (1 - 1) On 6th November 2019 / Aston Villa Vs Arsenal (1 - 0) On 9th December 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.