Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final (5402 Views)

Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) / Pinnick To Commission France Vs Belgium World Cup Semi-final Match / Nigeria Vs Sudan: CHAN 2018 Semi-Final - 1 - 0 (Full-Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by guobe: 2:23pm On May 28, 2023
Bendel insurance defeated Sunshine Stars by a lone goal to book a place in Nigeria fa cup semifinals.congratulations my darling club.

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by AfonjaConehead: 2:26pm On May 28, 2023
Oba gha to'pere!!!!!!!
#EdoNiMose

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by guobe: 2:27pm On May 28, 2023
AfonjaConehead:
Oba gha to'pere!!!!!!!
#EdoNiMose
iseee

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by ecoco2014(m): 2:28pm On May 28, 2023
guobe:
Bendel insurance defeated Sunshine Stars by a lone goal to book a place in Nigeria fa cup semifinals.congratulations my darling club.
They deserve it with their stunning league performance proving it was no fluke. However Super 6 will be the real defining moment.
IN ANOTHER DEVELOPMENT LOOK INTO THESE:
BET9JA BOOKING CODE:3XGBQ2H FOR STRAIGHT WINS(264+ODDS)
BET9JA BOOKING CODE:3XGBHZ8 FOR COMBINATION BETS ON SAME GAMES

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by ecoco2014(m): 2:29pm On May 28, 2023
ecoco2014:

They deserve it with their stunning league performance proving it was no fluke. However Super 6 will be the real defining moment.
1st game starts by 2:30pm

1 Like

Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by guobe: 2:29pm On May 28, 2023
ecoco2014:

OK will check them out

1 Like

Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by guobe: 2:34pm On May 28, 2023
ecoco2014:

1st game starts by 2:30pm
played with 500.first game started already.if it enters 5k for you

4 Likes

Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by JoeyNaza: 2:48pm On May 28, 2023
Please specify the fa cup next time, I come dey wonder

3 Likes

Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by BigBlackPreek(m): 2:49pm On May 28, 2023
Good one lads

2 Likes

Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by StormpyBee: 2:49pm On May 28, 2023
What an awakening by the insurance men.

Congratulations!

6 Likes

Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by Fira09(m): 2:52pm On May 28, 2023
Congrats đź‘Ź to them, Lads have been making Edolites proud.

Go win the Title.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by Goalnaldo(m): 2:54pm On May 28, 2023
When did they play? I was just about trying to check flashscore to see if they are playing at home so i can go and watch them as my house is just 7 minutes walk from the stadium.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by forgiveness: 3:06pm On May 28, 2023
Who are they playing in Semis?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by bouncin04(m): 3:22pm On May 28, 2023
grin
Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by freshkpomo(m): 3:25pm On May 28, 2023
guobe:

Oshiomole destroyed this club and so many others, yet they call him the best governor. Economically you can't compare oshiomole to Igbinedion even though that one had no Business with infrastructure. Oshiomole nor pay bursary for once, him slaughter water board but people when nor dey Benin dey use oshiomole name make noise say na best Governor because they are APC members. Even Bendel brewery everything yakata with oshiomole.

Thus club was a beauty to watch while growing up and I am glad they are becoming a too flight club once Again. I like the fact that the Nigerian local league is nit tribalistic and teams have players from all regions and I hope more publicity is given and their Jerseys flood the markets soon enough that we have Chelsea and co.

7 Likes

Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by MisterKay321(m): 3:45pm On May 28, 2023
Insurance performance this season surprised me. I wish them good luck.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by WHITELIGHTER: 4:01pm On May 28, 2023
Our Benin Arsenal...

The double is in sight

5 Likes

Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by Killermamba: 4:21pm On May 28, 2023
guobe:
I too love this my club, still unbeaten all season.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by PlutoChief: 4:22pm On May 28, 2023
They actually played unbeaten in the league this season.

4 Likes

Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by dyera(m): 4:34pm On May 28, 2023
Excellent, I hope they will the cup. The current secretary of the club is my uncle, reason why I am paying attention and I am happy they've been doing well so far.

2 Likes

Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by dyera(m): 4:36pm On May 28, 2023
freshkpomo:

Oshiomole destroyed this club and so many others, yet they call him the best governor. Economically you can't compare oshiomole to Igbinedion even though that one had no Business with infrastructure. Oshiomole nor pay bursary for once, him slaughter water board but people when nor dey Benin dey use oshiomole name make noise say na best Governor because they are APC members. Even Bendel brewery everything yakata with oshiomole.

Thus club was a beauty to watch while growing up and I am glad they are becoming a too flight club once Again. I like the fact that the Nigerian local league is nit tribalistic and teams have players from all regions and I hope more publicity is given and their Jerseys flood the markets soon enough that we have Chelsea and co.

The man na mumu, he just concentrate on developing Edo north during his tenure.

3 Likes

Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by seunny4lif(m): 4:47pm On May 28, 2023
I remembered when I can’t missed any Sunshine stars matches.
I will dodge my way into the Akure stadium.
The must violence fans are 3SC of Ibadan.

2 Likes

Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by ppogba: 5:14pm On May 28, 2023
Insurance have no excuse not winning the FA Cup.

Winning it will convince all the doubters of their un beaten run.

2 Likes

Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by ppogba: 5:18pm On May 28, 2023
seunny4lif:
I remembered when I can’t missed any Sunshine stars matches.
I will dodge my way into the Akure stadium.
The must violence fans are 3SC of Ibadan.

The two sets of the fans get craze for head.

For some of us that follow the league, no supporter of either team can c;laim sainthood for their fans.

I remember vividly how stakeholders in the SW had to intervene a few seasons ago.

2 Likes

Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by seunny4lif(m): 5:20pm On May 28, 2023
ppogba:

The two sets of the fans get craze for head.

For some of us that follow the league, no supporter of either team can c;laim sainthood for their fans.

I remember vividly how stakeholders in the SW had to intervene a few seasons ago.
Ah Sunshine fans are gentle for where 3SC of Ibadan dey oooh
Those Ibadan guys always come to Stadium with knives and dangerous weapons.

2 Likes

Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by Yves4real(f): 5:23pm On May 28, 2023
freshkpomo:

Well, Oshiomhole tried in the aspects of road construction, rehabilitation of public schools, upgrade of public transportation, and some other things he did. He deserves commendation for that, even though the state was heavily indebted during his tenure. He actually goofed on the Bendel brewery stuff. Also, his administration wasn't good at prompt payment of pensions and gratuities, as well as promotion of state civil servants, especially teachers. Training of youth in SME and tech was almost zero, and recruitment wasn't really transparent during his tenure. However, he did his best, and Edolites still appreciate his efforts.
I commend comrade Philip Shuaibu for a job well done in the aspect of sports, as seen during the last two national sport festivals, and for bringing Bendel Insurance back to life.
Everyone has an area of strength.

2 Likes

Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by Hndrrxxx(m): 5:27pm On May 28, 2023
Hh
Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by IMPARTIAL: 5:32pm On May 28, 2023
They are back fully!

The most loved team in Nigeria. Where are their ex-stars now like Kadiri Ikana, Sam Okpodu, Bazuaye etc?

3 Likes

Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by Osanoghodua1: 6:38pm On May 28, 2023
Bendel Insurance didn't loose any match in the group stage. They came from relegation. The deputy governor use to future for them until they left relegation. I just hope they win the tittle, they're currently the underdog at this stage.

3 Likes

Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by iluvdonjazzy: 6:40pm On May 28, 2023
Great, EDO on top

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ughelli Rovers FC Launched In Delta, To Compete In Nationwide League One / How To Convert Bet Code For Free / 5 Chelsea Top Players And There Unreal Mansion Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.