Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:45 PM

Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final (5578 Views)

Bendel Insurance Through To Next Round Of Fa Cup As Enyimba And Rangers Crash Ou / Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) / Pinnick To Commission France Vs Belgium World Cup Semi-final Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by iluvdonjazzy: 6:44pm On May 28, 2023
[quote author=freshkpomo post=123421283]

Oshiomole destroyed this club and so many others, yet they call him the best governor. Economically you can't compare oshiomole to Igbinedion even though that one had no Business with infrastructure. Oshiomole nor pay bursary for once, him slaughter water board but people when nor dey Benin dey use oshiomole name make noise say na best Governor because they are APC members. Even Bendel brewery everything yakata with oshiomole.

Thus club was a beauty to watch while growing up and I am glad they are becoming a too flight club once Again. I like the fact that the Nigerian local league is nit tribalistic and teams have players from all regions and I hope more publicity is given and their Jerseys flood the markets soon enough that we have Chelsea and co.
[/quote I am not an APC member but you are a big fo.ol. Oshiomhole remains the best governor in the history of Edo state. Abi you think say na only Benin City be Edo state?
Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by ecoco2014(m): 7:58pm On May 28, 2023
guobe:
played with 500.first game started already.if it enters 5k for you
On the combination bet :3 over 4 so far.

1 Like

Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by guobe: 8:03pm On May 28, 2023
ecoco2014:

On the combination bet :3 over 4 so far.
I played direct the first 3 games have entered.nice one

1 Like

Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by freshkpomo(m): 8:13pm On May 28, 2023
[quote author=iluvdonjazzy post=123425691][/quote]

Mumu boy come out plain and match oshiomole with ambrose Ali or late Sam ogbemudia make Ogun kill you.
Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by freshkpomo(m): 8:17pm On May 28, 2023
dyera:

The man na mumu, he just concentrate on developing Edo north during his tenure.

As in, and yet people call am best governor. Na oshiomole hand I see street lights when them dey use diesel on, sine nights igbinaduwa and environ go dark because people din share diesel money. Na those same lights and road when nor last two years him use dey jump up and down dey abuse people Papa then. Abi na how him extort Benin people with multiple taxation? That guy was a bug fraudster abd till date he still knows his to press people mumu button.
Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:00pm On May 28, 2023
ecoco2014:

They deserve it with their stunning league performance proving it was no fluke. However Super 6 will be the real defining moment.
IN ANOTHER DEVELOPMENT LOOK INTO THESE:
BET9JA BOOKING CODE:3XGBQ2H FOR STRAIGHT WINS(264+ODDS)
BET9JA BOOKING CODE:3XGBHZ8 FOR COMBINATION BETS ON SAME GAMES
For me,its the continent that I will use to judge them

1 Like

Re: Bendel Insurance Through To Fa Cup Semi Final by Elzeeno(m): 11:07pm On May 28, 2023
That's my club, the Benin arsenal doing great things. AdaaaaaBendel

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daily Bet9ja Tips And Suggestions / Austin Eguavoen Quits After Qualifying Failure / All About Suarez's Bites (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.