Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,638 members, 7,809,395 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Jesus Was A Fraud. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Was A Fraud. (576 Views)

How I Realized Jesus Is A Fraud / Reno Omokri At The The Manga Where Jesus Was Born In Israel (Photos) / "Nigerian God Is A Fraud, It Uses Pastors To Rob Nigerians" - Bisi Alimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Was A Fraud. by ifenes(m): 2:25pm On May 28, 2023
Jesus was married, never got crucified. As a matter of fact the Sinai bible which predates the king James's version of the bible proves there was never a crucifixions. It was added to the bible by the Romans as they added their Pagan and non pagans holidays and everything else into one book and decided to get people under one roof in order to keep then united rather than fight them. Then they can take their money every week and make them pay taxes.

Jesus was married and had kids and stories to the east recounts Jesus was a student of mystery schools ands upon leaving, he travelled to Tibet where he learned healing and meditation. This is coming out of ancient texts that predates the bible.

Jesus was literally mimicking what he learned from the book of Thoth. Thoth who predates Jesus was known as the wisdom keeper. Thoth's spiritual teachings included baptism is in the Emerald tablet. He talked about being baptised via elevated consciousness. It had nothing to do with splashing water and dumping your head into the pool.

If you put the Atlanteans words side by side with the bible you will see that Jesus is simply mimicking what he learn from the ancient mystery schools which he learned directly from the Egyptian mystery schools, from THOTH. Jesus was basically saying nothing new in the new testament. All those information spoken by him were information that he was taught.

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Was A Fraud. by Kobojunkie: 2:29pm On May 28, 2023
ifenes:
If you put the Atlanteans words side by side with the bible you will see that Jesus is simply mimicking what he learn from the ancient mystery schools which he learned directly from the Egyptian mystery schools, from THOTH. Jesus was basically saying nothing new in the new testament. All those information spoken by him were information that he was taught.
How about you take this opportunity to show us this here on this thread of yours. I am particularly looking forward to you revealing this to us. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Was A Fraud. by Wodu89: 2:29pm On May 28, 2023
I'll say read the Bible for yourself to know Him for yourself not by hearsay or transfered hatred. From a posture of personal knowing you can deduce personal revelation not by publishing transfered hatred

Shalom
Re: Jesus Was A Fraud. by orisa37: 2:34pm On May 28, 2023
That means that you are a "BASTARD".
Re: Jesus Was A Fraud. by advanceDNA: 2:53pm On May 28, 2023
ifenes:
Jesus was married, never got crucified. As a matter of fact the Sinai bible which predates the king James's version of the bible proves there was never a crucifixions. It was added to the bible by the Romans as they added their Pagan and non pagans holidays and everything else into one book and decided to get people under one roof in order to keep then united rather than fight them. Then they can take their money every week and make them pay taxes.

Jesus was married and had kids and stories to the east recounts Jesus was a student of mystery schools ands upon leaving, he travelled to Tibet where he learned healing and meditation. This is coming out of ancient texts that predates the bible.

Jesus was literally mimicking what he learned from the book of Thoth. Thoth who predates Jesus was known as the wisdom keeper. Thoth's spiritual teachings included baptism is in the Emerald tablet. He talked about being baptised via elevated consciousness. It had nothing to do with splashing water and dumping your head into the pool.

Wait.....did u opened this thread just to discredit Jesus or to mock those who believe him?? ......
Romans, romans, romans.... who will u pple blame for Mohammed and the quran??..... cos the quran is just 80percent of biblical account
Re: Jesus Was A Fraud. by FRANCISTOWN: 3:46pm On May 28, 2023
ifenes:

O.P The faithfools are coming for you

3 Likes

Re: Jesus Was A Fraud. by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:55pm On May 28, 2023
If you say "this is fake money" you need to consider how long it has been in circulation and what it has been used to purchase!

The world needs individuals who will not judge their fellowman based on skin color, status, nationality or lifestyles but based on how they treat others who are peacelovers.

Well it may interest you that with Jesus' teaching a global family of peace loving worshipers has sufficed.

So present a better teacher (currency) that can purchase what this planet need today than Jesus Christ the world's most wonderful counselor of all time! Isaiah 9:6
Re: Jesus Was A Fraud. by OJODEL10(m): 7:01pm On May 28, 2023
ifenes:

this not new news now

but you will hear it hard when he comes back to rule the world
Re: Jesus Was A Fraud. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:31pm On May 28, 2023
Suffer suffer don make dis one mad!
Re: Jesus Was A Fraud. by Dtruthspeaker: 7:33pm On May 28, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

O.P The faithfools are coming for you

And you go soon join am mad change your name to FRANCISBUSH.
Re: Jesus Was A Fraud. by FRANCISTOWN: 9:19pm On May 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

And you go soon join am mad change your name to FRANCISBUSH.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Na Cutlass I carry o. This one go carry grenade. Person no fit play again?
Re: Jesus Was A Fraud. by Dtruthspeaker: 5:26am On May 29, 2023
FRANCISTOWN:

🤣🤣🤣🤣 Na Cutlass I carry o. This one go carry grenade. Person no fit play again?

Me sef join the play.
Re: Jesus Was A Fraud. by Boss13: 2:15pm On Apr 25
@OP, you don't open a thread without evidence to back your claims up. I have previously researched what you said. While there is some accuracy, you need evidence when you make these claims. For instance, it would have been good to provide a link on the Emerald tablets and some of Jesus quotes. You could have also included portions of the Sinai Bible and Ethiopia Bible (which are older than recent translated bible versions) to show Jesus was never crucificied. I think the Quran also mentioned this.

Additionally, I think it is insensitive of you to label Jesus as a fraud. Maybe this is an emotional rush for you after learning or reading all these stuff but I don't think Jesus perpetrated the things you are accussing him of. You possibly should be looking at those who are profiting from the misinformation. The Bible never mentioned Jesus visitation to India, Tibet, Egypt, France etc. Either the information were removed or it was never captured. You cannot call him a fraud because he was not the one who documented his historic life.

Finally, I think you need to have situation and emotional awareness especially with these kind of sensitive topics. This is a man who has been deified by the Christian folks. I can understand you maybe a bit frustrated and trying to reconcile what you have been told about him and what you have found. However, take this as a learning process that when you make a bold claim, you have to support it with valid verifiable and objective evidence or else don't mention it at all.

Take care!
Re: Jesus Was A Fraud. by Lawag3: 6:23pm On Apr 25
Boss13:
@OP, you don't open a thread without evidence to back your claims up. I have previously researched what you said. While there is some accuracy, you need evidence when you make these claims. For instance, it would have been good to provide a link on the Emerald tablets and some of Jesus quotes. You could have also included portions of the Sinai Bible and Ethiopia Bible (which are older than recent translated bible versions) to show Jesus was never crucificied. I think the Quran also mentioned this.

Additionally, I think it is insensitive of you to label Jesus as a fraud. Maybe this is an emotional rush for you after learning or reading all these stuff but I don't think Jesus perpetrated the things you are accussing him of. You possibly should be looking at those who are profiting from the misinformation. The Bible never mentioned Jesus visitation to India, Tibet, Egypt, France etc. Either the information were removed or it was never captured. You cannot call him a fraud because he was not the one who documented his historic life.

Finally, I think you need to have situation and emotional awareness especially with these kind of sensitive topics. This is a man who has been deified by the Christian folks. I can understand you maybe a bit frustrated and trying to reconcile what you have been told about him and what you have found. However, take this as a learning process that when you make a bold claim, you have to support it with valid verifiable and objective evidence or else don't mention it at all.

Take care!

So what part of the OP's rabble is true since there's an element of truth to it.

Please be so kind to point it out.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Benefit Of Being Around People Who Do Not Believe In God / Use These Spiritual Method To Attract Customers To Your Shop N Online Bizness / Video evidence of Ajoke First Day In SCOAN dropped outside the Church (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.