Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,456 members, 7,958,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:21 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport (26397 Views)

Smart International Terminal Building Project At Akwa Ibom Airport (Pictures) / New Terminal Of Murtala Muhammed International Airport Commissioned By Buhari / Update On Akwa Ibom Airport Terminal Building.. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 30, 2023
2Ways:

Are you sure you are from Akwa Ibom? Why this kinda monicker?
Of course nde ataha aman isong eyen Akwa Abasi Ibom. Uneghe ede ndisime ibon.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by 2Ways(m): 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2023
fuckuigbos:
Of course nde ataha aman isong eyen Akwa Abasi Ibom. Uneghe ede ndisime ibon.

Eku nam nso?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 02, 2023
2Ways:

Eku nam nso?
eyen eka ado long story but nim ke akpaniko ke mbon uneghe ifono, kpeme idem ye any owo uneghe.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by Mikekan30: 10:21pm On Jun 11, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Idiot. I'm speaking to it's future just like every other states built "International Airports".

You lack sense not to have reasoned that way. What has become faith of other state built so called "International Airport"?

Come back and validate this message after 10 years please. Idiot.

Fool, do you think State of Akwa Ibom is as Useless and myopic as your state... The Airline is managed by a private company.... Stop judging with your low mentality, you are talk about a future you can't control and you are not part of......

Idiot!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by CaptainFM1: 10:31pm On Jun 11, 2023
Mikekan30:

Fool, do you think State of Akwa Ibom is as Useless and myopic as your state... The Airline is managed by a private company.... Stop judging with your low mentality, you are about a future you can't control and you are not part of......

Idiot!!!!!!!!

Is it 10years already? I told you to come back in 10years time to tell your story. I wish everything goes well though. But you need to be realistic which is what you find difficult to do.

My state? Do you even know my state? I'm not even going to curse you further. Nigerians like self denial inspite of obvious realities. Just get a life for yourself and stop arguing blindly. I hope to hear from you again not earlier than 10years. Bye for now.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 12, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Is it 10years already? I told you to come back in 10years time to tell your story. I wish everything goes well though. But you need to be realistic which is what you find difficult to do.

My state? Do you even know my state? I'm not even going to curse you further. Nigerians like self denial inspite of obvious realities. Just get a life for yourself and stop arguing blindly. I hope to hear from you again not earlier than 10years. Bye for now.
Akwa Ibom leaders are not stupid Igbo leaders.
Infact no Igbo leaders from Azikiwe to Orjis is fit to lace Akwa Ibom leaders' sandals.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by Mikekan30: 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Just shutp up, what has your hopeless State tdone to be reckon with?

Stop being jealous and envious over my State, Akwa Ibom State has left yours behind, so keep crying, you can't control anything....

Unam
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by CaptainFM1: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
Mikekan30:

Just shutp up, what has your hopeless State tdone to be reckon with?

Stop being jealous and envious over my State, Akwa Ibom State has left yours behind, so keep crying, you can't control anything....

Unam

I'm a Lagosian. From Eti-Osa to be precise. We are the Centre of Excellence. The 5th largest economy in Africa. The big apple of Nigeria.

There are only two states as far as Nigeria is concerned. Lagos and others.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by Originalsly: 4:18am On Jun 14, 2023
No doubt... nice. What international airlines are billed to use this airport? .... and starting dates? Is it being used presently?.... and by which airlines? To make this airport a good project it needs to generate income which depends on traffic. If not ... it can qualify as a white elephant. Photo in the bathroom with ceiling tile missing... if this is even before commissioning... what should we expect after?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by Mikekan30: 11:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
CaptainFM1:

I'm a Lagosian. From Eti-Osa to be precise. We are the Centre of Excellence. The 5th largest economy in Africa. The big apple of Nigeria.

There are only two states as far as Nigeria is concerned. Lagos and others.

And yet there is no trace of Crude oil. Your so call Lagos is built on resources from Akwa Ibom..
My state of Akwa Ibom is the sweet heart of Nigeria..
Crude oil
Natural Gas
Palm oil produce
Women
Food
Culture
Longest sand beach in West Africa (Ibeno beach)
Longest shore line in Africa ( Ibaka Seaport)
Best Resort in Nigeria ( Ibom Icon Hotel and Golf Resort)
Airline (the only managed and owned airline in the country (Ibom Air)
Stadium (The best in the country)
Clean and highly secured state.
Host to Mobil Producing Company with headquarters in Ibeno, Akwa Ibom State and adminstrative offices in Lagos.

So relax, Lagos is just a host, Akwa Ibom is the source...
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by CaptainFM1: 1:02am On Jun 16, 2023
Mikekan30:

And yet there is no trace of Crude oil. Your so call Lagos is built on resources from Akwa Ibom..
My state of Akwa Ibom is the sweet heart of Nigeria..
Crude oil
Natural Gas
Palm oil produce
Women
Food
Culture
Longest sand beach in West Africa (Ibeno beach)
Longest shore line in Africa ( Ibaka Seaport)
Best Resort in Nigeria ( Ibom Icon Hotel and Golf Resort)
Airline (the only managed and owned airline in the country (Ibom Air)
Stadium (The best in the country)
Clean and highly secured state.
Host to Mobil Producing Company with headquarters in Ibeno, Akwa Ibom State and adminstrative offices in Lagos.

So relax, Lagos is just a host, Akwa Ibom is the source...

Relax, the resources of this world is not what you have under your feet. It is what you have above your feet.

SMHFU
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by Mikekan30: 11:44pm On Jun 16, 2023
CaptainFM1:

Relax, the resources of this world is not what you have under your feet. It is what you have above your feet.

SMHFU

So what do you have under your feet? Dry land?
The resources of the world is what makes any country great.....

So STFU
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by CaptainFM1: 1:52am On Jun 17, 2023
Mikekan30:

So what do you have under your feet? Dry land?
The resources of the world is what makes any country great.....

So STFU

How old are you?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The New International Terminal Of Akwa Ibom Airport by Mikekan30: 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2023
CaptainFM1:

How old are you?

You guess!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

LRU Retrieved A Fallen Tanker From Apapa Road - Photos / Driver Loses Control And Kills A Child In Anambra (Photos) / Live Tracker Shows Nigerian Air Back To Regular Service For Ethiopian Airlines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.