Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved (13590 Views)

Jonathan, Mahama, Kenyatta Visit Bola Tinubu / Gbajabiamila To Tinubu: You’re An Eagle, Where You Are Going Is Destined / Kenyan President, Kenyatta Bows To Greet President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by fareed69(m): 5:46pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:
If Tinubu na my Papa I go use am do rituals

Since he has decided to disgrace his old age all in the name of Power

A father at the age should be enjoying his wealth & grand kids

Rather Tinubu decided to be urinating all states with conduit pipe all over his vein wearing diapers in the name of Governance

Children of hate.
Know it runs in your DNA.
You can never have a successful father like Tinubu in this world and beyond.
Rituals run in your tribe .
Keep wailing

Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by NEIGHBOUR(m): 5:48pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:

Long live to who? Tinubu?🤣🤣🤣

Person wey go soon quench

You can’t eat your cake and have it

Cocaine and Heroin effect is already telling on him

If he manage last reach December make he thank God

Thank God, you are not God!! God's thoughts are not our thoughts and his ways not our ways.
Only a living dead will wish death to another person.
Learn from all your death wishes to Buhari. He is still here and some of you have gone.
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by IDeyNL: 5:49pm On May 28, 2023
seunmsg:
What we are seeing is beyond political grievances. We have a particular ethnic group that are angry about the ethnicity of the incoming president and nothing else. Nothing can appease them except the head of Tinubu. Simply put, they are too full of hatred to be appeased. We will just mange them Witt their hatred for another 4 years.

Coward.

Are you scared to mention the name of the section.

The last election has shown how much tribalism Yoruba have had for Igbos and it is on record.

Yorubas came out clear to display their tribalistic tendencies. To the extent Yorubas who had different looks were attacked because they didn’t look like yorubas.

It will forever be on record and we will always remind the coming administration of what they did during the election

1 Like

Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by Mrfixitt(m): 5:51pm On May 28, 2023
KingKO22:
Now father to IPOB and zombies 😂

Thank God for the sound victory

Long live to our best president ever
Best president ever when he's yet to assume office ? Tinubu supporters are always talking like Id**ts
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:

Rather Tinubu decided to be urinating all states with conduit pipe all over his vein wearing diapers in the name of Governance

Like your Champion Donald Trump did, right?
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by ezegold4we: 5:52pm On May 28, 2023
Kenyatta should have advised tinubu to return the mandate he stole from Nigerians rather than asking him to reach out,

Only criminals, drug baron's touts, and certificate forger's will accept a disgusting entity like tinubu as their father,

A demented ancestor that stole the destiny of millions of Nigerians by 4am in the morning should not be addressed as a Father talk more of being a president.
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by Akharmony: 5:52pm On May 28, 2023
Bujari no deh reach out to anyone. GMB was just a President for himself. A president that hardly grant a press confrence. May Nig. never smell this kind of dictator in sheep clothing again. . Honestly for everyone who had survived this eight years of systematic military rule can stand anything on this planet. .PMB( No) GMB( yes) is a killer
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by Peachy14: 5:52pm On May 28, 2023
Speak for myself! can't and will never be my father.
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by KPGGlobal: 5:52pm On May 28, 2023
KingKO22:

Abi Ori nta yin 😀😀😀

Tinubu na your father now 😀

BTW, have you people found your lost manhood 🤣😀

We will use him to do ritual.

Thats what they use evil fathers to do!
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:

Like your Champion Donald Trump did, right? And he's still attempting to do!
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by KPGGlobal: 5:53pm On May 28, 2023
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by Mrfixitt(m): 5:53pm On May 28, 2023
seunmsg:
What we are seeing is beyond political grievances. We have a particular ethnic group that are angry about the ethnicity of the incoming president and nothing else. Nothing can appease them except the head of Tinubu. Simply put, they are too full of hatred to be appeased. We will just mange them Witt their hatred for another 4 years.
Your tribe is known by everyone to be a hateful tribe. Stop talking trash
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by lilytender: 5:59pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:

No wonder your father was used by your elder brother
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by Asswipemod: 6:01pm On May 28, 2023
seunmsg:

Unfortunately for you, Tinubu get sense pass you.
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by jaxxy(m): 6:05pm On May 28, 2023
First we do the right thing b4 calling anyone father of all.
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by Kcos: 6:13pm On May 28, 2023
Reasons you lost in Kenya, we Nigerians never supported election body selected candidate.
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by paramakina202: 6:15pm On May 28, 2023
seunmsg:

What did you gain from Buhari's presidency?
You Still gain nothing from Tinubu other than boasting right in this forum .

1 Like

Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by adefitim(m): 6:16pm On May 28, 2023
He will surely do that I can bet my life on it...

Tinubu always has plans for everybody
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by Gbogbowa: 6:18pm On May 28, 2023
This man should be ashame of himself he came all the way from Kenya to deliver inaugural speach and the president select is not available and you call him our father you are joking because a druglord cannot be my father
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by Johnrake69: 6:23pm On May 28, 2023
seunmsg:

This is a very foolish thing to say. In the whole of Nigeria it’s only in Lagos where Tinubu reigns supreme are non Yoruba residents threatened with violence during elections and this is not the first time. And none have been prosecuted.

But continue with your foolishness. I haven’t seen tribalistic people like APC supporters.
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by okpurukata(f): 6:25pm On May 28, 2023
How come Tinubu was unable to attend. Shettima stood in for him. It's to early sha.

1 Like

Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by Ingocof(m): 6:27pm On May 28, 2023
peekspot:

https://www.thecable.ng/kenyatta-to-tinubu-youre-now-father-of-all-reach-out-to-those-aggrieved/amp

The father of all, Pastor Adeboye had called him Abraham before, the father of nations, so Asiwaju is already aware and prepared for the task.
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by 2016easy2017: 6:31pm On May 28, 2023
The UNGRATEFULs can never be appeased. No waste of time and rosources
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by Rexzivyson99(m): 6:32pm On May 28, 2023
Affordable ileya rams and cows for sale
Delivery Around Ota, Ipaja, Alimosho, Ibadan
Delivery can be made to close areas too

Message, call or WhatsApp 07058319620

Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by Yemi7up: 6:33pm On May 28, 2023
orion7:
Father of who. Abeg o
Father of all Nigerians, old and young and you inclusive.
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 28, 2023
DropsMic:

The earth you walk on sees you. When the time is right it will pay you back in your coin. ✌️

You are just heaping curses on your head. The Earth you also walk sees you except you have not benefitted from Lagos, breath the Air of Lagos, drank the water of Lagos and have anything to do with the ground of Lagos.

Seunmsg is right. The IBOs rejected Abiola and made him to lose IMO, Abia & Rivers. They said a Yoruba man cannot be a President while IBO is SGF. This is despite an IBO man being the speaker. The IBOs prefer being the VP and Speaker as it was under NPN. Yorubas don't care about the IBOs.
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by Steinmann: 6:45pm On May 28, 2023
THIEF NUBU CAN NEVERBE MY FATHER.
Darkness and light do not mix
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by homosapien(m): 6:48pm On May 28, 2023
LesbianBoy:
He should not even dare reach out. We don't need it. Make everything kuku scatter.

You guys have no idea the kind of politics this tinubu have played that has divided the country so bad.

It will take 100 years to repair the damage he has done. Even our dear nairaland has been affected by tinubu style of politics.

Hates everywhere!

I pray his tenure goes bad. I am not one to pray for such but this time I don't care anymore.

Tinubu tenure must go bad angry

It will only go from bad to worse for you and others with your hatred mindset. Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speak, so shall it be for you!!!!?
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:53pm On May 28, 2023
gabbytabby:
Their hate towards Yoruba and Tinubu without cause will always be their Waterloo in the political realm. So help them God.

At their core they are ungrateful so Tinubu has to unify as the spirit leads without compromising his purpose by putting betrayers who don’t share his vision in critical positions.

As always we move.

This is exactly what the former Kenyan President advised against.

He is now president of the entire country. Not just a particular section of the country or political party. He should act as a father to all as the constitution demands.
Re: Kenyatta to Tinubu: You’re Now Father Of All — Reach Out To Those Aggrieved by drlateef: 7:59pm On May 28, 2023
Emeskhalifa:
Exactly what I have been saying. Carry everyone along. You should be a father figure for all. Good luck with your regime as President Mr Asiwaju

Needless to say this. Tinubu is known to have a big heart of forgiveness and togetherness. He does not practice exclusive politics, but very inclusive. These IPOB guys will be shocked at the way he will govern Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ado Ekiti Okada Riders Protest Against Union Leaders / APC Drags PDP to Tribunal Over Fayose’s Election as Governor of Ekiti State / 2019: I'm All Out For Free And Fair Election - Buhari Assures Theresa May

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.