Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni (38260 Views)

Buhari Lays ‘booby Traps’ For Incoming Government; By Punch Editorial Board / Akeredolu: Tinubu Has Set Up A Reconciliation Committee To Meet With Obi, Atiku / Shehu Sanni Says Zamfara Should Treat Bello Turji's Repentance With Caution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni by GeneralPula: 7:27pm On May 28, 2023
Afi suru
Re: Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni by MisterBanny(m): 7:28pm On May 28, 2023
Evilspirit666:
I will remind you of this comment later.And I will address you with a cultlass

Tinubu will shock u guys with his gigantic performance, don't worry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni by BeigJawnson(m): 7:28pm On May 28, 2023
solmusdesigns:
Tinubu took over Lagos when Oshodi was a gangster paradise.... Am sure nothing Buhari does can stop Tinubu's well articulated Renewed hope plan

Wake up daydreamer... No be only articulate d renewed hope, na Tinubu-lated renewed townhall..
What a balablue

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni by lexy2014: 7:28pm On May 28, 2023
Angelfrost:
Nah... Tinubu played a massive role in putting Buhari there. He even bragged about it!

So, he will be fine!

Matter of fact, it will be ridiculous and amusing for the new president to call out his predecessors! grin

Bless u brother. I don't see the trap when Tinubu supported buhari for 8years

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni by Basicend: 7:28pm On May 28, 2023
True words.
Re: Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni by hardbody: 7:28pm On May 28, 2023
Oloki:
Hmmmmmm where una dey get all those statistics self? Anyway, good luck to the incoming president. May he survive these....

It is deliberate. They are creating excuses and opportunities to explain away the failure of BAT. They will later tell us it will take 12 years to fix what Buhari has messed up. We know the story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni by MisterBanny(m): 7:29pm On May 28, 2023
lexy2014:

What makes you think Tinubu is interested in undoing buharis actions?

Trust me, he will. I can assure you. I'm very close to Seyi Tinubu and he has outlined all the reforms

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni by owoshuyi(m): 7:29pm On May 28, 2023
Nothing but facts and truth
Re: Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni by vanitybutiwanti: 7:29pm On May 28, 2023
Oga shut the fhuck up

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni by HacheNoire: 7:30pm On May 28, 2023
Short people always having foresight they not even tall enough to see.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni by Highlife217: 7:32pm On May 28, 2023
The drug lord will be a continuation of this until God gets him out for stealing the election.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni by BeigJawnson(m): 7:32pm On May 28, 2023
MisterBanny:

Tinubu is competent enough to fix Nigeria and overturn the deficits.

Competent? Wake up day dreamer. A man who barely walked round the inner chamber of aso rock when the yeye president showing him around.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni by olisaEze(m): 7:32pm On May 28, 2023
Which kind yeye trap is dis wan talking about? grin All this talk is just an attempt to remain relevant in the general scheme of things. Both players have already confirmed over & again that there has been a preconceived deal in place since 2015 to handover to Mr Emilokan. Everyone knows the real winner of the elections, but apparently there’s still honor amongst thieves, so the man is just holding up his end of the bargain.

"When ure done playing with the toys, remember to hand them over to me first," opari! grin

No trap, no conspiracy theory, no nothing!! This is what Mr Niger D means when he speaks about his integrity, loyalty to his personal deals over good of nation! undecided
Re: Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni by Brushstrokes20: 7:32pm On May 28, 2023
Spot on!.. The lifeless scammer has wrecked Nig beyond redemption!
Re: Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni by Ameduedwin: 7:33pm On May 28, 2023
solmusdesigns:
Tinubu took over Lagos when Oshodi was a gangster paradise.... Am sure nothing Buhari does can stop Tinubu's well articulated Renewed hope plan
so your tinubu build and transform oshodi The way it is now ? You can attributes every thing to tinubu even the one he did not have knowledge of it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni by kemika8989(m): 7:33pm On May 28, 2023
peekspot:

https://punchng.com/buhari-has-set-traps-for-tinubu-shehu-sanni/

Few hours from now he will be called former president what a world
Re: Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni by MisterBanny(m): 7:34pm On May 28, 2023
BeigJawnson:

Competent? Wake up day dreamer. A man who barely walked round the inner chamber of aso rock when the yeye president showing him around.

Pls look for something sensible to say. Your Peter OBI that can walk and fly, what has he done to improve ur life other than opening breweries everywhere to make u a drunkard?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni by kvin33: 7:34pm On May 28, 2023
Imb3cile dey set trap? Nothing wey pesin no go hear for dis country. No wonder human beings vote nama put for presidency. We just dey play for dis country.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni by Pascal9: 7:35pm On May 28, 2023
Obaofaba:
That's why only Bola Ahmed Tinubu can turn things around.

He's the only one with balls to right the wrongs.

He's got the political will and he's best known to assemble the best brains.

I can't wait for his inaugural speech tomorrow..

Nigeria must be great in my own lifespan.

Stop wailing and give him a chance after all, in less than 15 hours from now, Buhari gonna be a former president!!!
mumu Nigeria is beyond redemption, it will get worse

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni by duro4chang(m): 7:36pm On May 28, 2023
From a senator to a blogger
Re: Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni by delejoye: 7:37pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:

Make him fix his urine bladder first
Ipob spotted
Re: Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni by Image123(m): 7:37pm On May 28, 2023
Balablu
Blublu
Bulaba

Let's go there. Tinubu is ready. Nigeria, be ready, work is starting, hope is rising.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni by Eriokanmi: 7:37pm On May 28, 2023
The last time I checked, 1 dollar was 749 naira, what was 420 naira at the black market in 2015.

What an achievement shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni by BeigJawnson(m): 7:39pm On May 28, 2023
MisterBanny:

Pls look for something sensible to say. Your Peter OBI that can walk and fly, what has he done to improve ur life other than opening breweries everywhere to make u a drunkard?

The Tinubu that is your president select,what has he done to your family in particular? Did he buy house for your parents or is he the one feeding you? Since he cant barely walk, let's see how a sick man you clamoured for will lead a sick country... Well a townhall diffrent from balablue will be your wailing place. I can't wait when your likes start to CUMplain of his govt since all of you have masturbated support for him. CORNFused BATsard.

Obi my foot.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni by Lama70(m): 7:39pm On May 28, 2023
You did not tell us all these when it mattered most. You too fear.

You are talking now when you know Baba Dan Daura cannot arrest you again. Where you not part of them initially?

You complain now becsuse they have reduced you a blogger. Abeg face front.
Re: Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni by Igbokwechika101(m): 7:39pm On May 28, 2023
Another shege loading.
Re: Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni by lexy2014: 7:40pm On May 28, 2023
MisterBanny:

Trust me, he will. I can assure you. I'm very close to Seyi Tinubu and he has outlined all the reforms

thats not what I asked you. What makes you think Tinubu is interested in undoing buharis actions?
Re: Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni by clearcrystal: 7:40pm On May 28, 2023
Buhari is a disaster, we must never have his kind again.
He will live the rest of his life in shame.

Very dull human being
Re: Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni by OChimex: 7:41pm On May 28, 2023
solmusdesigns:

Nigeria as a whole still remains a gangster paradise. You will disagree with me until you travel out of Nigeria and see for yourself how stupid it is in Nigeria
Re: Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni by Devil1Messenger: 7:42pm On May 28, 2023
solmusdesigns:
Tinubu left Oshodi worst than he met it
Mile 2 under bridge was second headquarters of thieves and robbers during tinubu tenure
For Tinubu to clear the mess in oshodi, he rather placed a big signboard that it is a federal govt project🤣
Fashola was the one that drove all the criminals out of Oshodi and mile 2. Fashola renovated mile 2
Ambode did the magic in Oshodi

U guys should stop giving glory to Tinubu and leave the real people that actually did the magic
Tinubu was a complete failure as a governor.
Infrastructure decays, insecurity, agberoism, corruption etc were the hallmarks of Tinubu govt.
We couldn't even walk around mile 2 immediately is 7pm as back as 2006/7

I was born and brought up in Lagos. So there is nothing in Lagos u can lie to me about

He will be worst than Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni by marlow1962(m): 7:42pm On May 28, 2023
taylor89:

Una don dey make excuses for Tinubu in advance
Nigeria was good under Jonathan's regime, children of hate made the same excuse before jubril came and destroy Nigeria. Now they are making the same excuse for another calamity waiting to happen.
Black man will always learn the hard way
Re: Buhari Has Set Traps For Tinubu – Shehu Sanni by MisterBanny(m): 7:43pm On May 28, 2023
lexy2014:

thats not what I asked you. What makes you think Tinubu is interested in undoing buharis actions?

Send me a PM let me school u on this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers / Saraki Lays Wreath In Russia At The Tomb Of The 'Unknown Soldier' / Akwa-Ibom Journalists Snub Fani-Kayode’s Press Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.