Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) (47867 Views)

Naira Marley Wants To Give This Elderly Man 1 Million Naira For Performing Mafo / Bovi Celebrates His 'Darling' Manager, Ann Obaseki. Gets Blasted, He Fires Back / Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) by Tflex01: 10:01pm On May 28, 2023
onuman:

lhordspy is a client of Hashim Shettima on Nl, but hides under writing for Tinubu. They all know that Tinubu in Aso Rock as president is like having another mannequin president in Aso Rock. That's why they sidelined the more experienced VP Yemi Osinbajo but pretend they love Tinubu more than his kinsmen.

Half dead Tinubu is still far better than Obi or any Igbo man.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) by damkin24(m): 10:03pm On May 28, 2023
This foolish Obi supporters are very toxic

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) by Chucks13: 10:06pm On May 28, 2023
Timaya should ignore them they are animal very useless and stupid he-goats I ow the will drag Timaya so I'm not surprise.

Heaven had laid curse on the and they will die of the curse. I swear to Jah if I have gun at my possession I won't hesitate to kill any any obidient and I won't feel remorse about it because they are useless and very toxic to humanity.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) by Tflex01: 10:06pm On May 28, 2023
Cuntface:

Useless slowpoke.
The same judge that struck out charges against tinubh is an igbo man.
You won't see that.[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Hopeless bigoted fool. This regime will be worst for you and your useless family members

That doesn't make him a good person. He's still igbo, the treacherous and hateful group.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) by OvertheTop(m): 10:08pm On May 28, 2023
Livelystone01:
Nigerians, Hypocrisy, these can be interchangeable.

The problem is that most of those shouting drug baron, mandate thief, etc are either into internet or romance scam or are beneficiaries of yahoo or have someone in their families engaging in nefarious activities, etc. Some are even into drugs, prostitution (brostitution) and all manner of social and criminal acts.

The only problem with most of them is the fact that Tinubu or some of these guys are not from their families.

100% CORRECT!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) by blesboi(m): 10:08pm On May 28, 2023
nawaoo
Re: Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) by Dafresh: 10:14pm On May 28, 2023
ppogba:

He does not reside in the east.

And all the IPOB nonsense have been extinguished by Wike.in PH where he hangs out.
So it's only IPOB that supports OBI.
it means IPOB owns Lagos, Abuja and PH because the real River State results showed that Obi won
Re: Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) by VicM6: 10:22pm On May 28, 2023
Lazy youths up nd down....
Re: Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) by bukatyne(f): 10:25pm On May 28, 2023
Felabrity:
He was dragged for taunting the opposition with his song, not attending

He wasn't the only one that was invited

@bold:

I suspected same.

The song is too provocative given the current political terrain.

He did not use sense to do his own performance.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) by Lincton: 10:27pm On May 28, 2023
The loveable part of it is that "e dey pain Dem, e dey sweet us".
Timaya fire on Dem mama

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) by Bluntemperor: 10:42pm On May 28, 2023
solmusdesigns:

ANY evidence..

OP,which one be dragged!
Timaya is doing his business,just like Faiz and others!

4 Likes

Re: Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) by Johncarlo07: 10:47pm On May 28, 2023
lhordspy:
Na dem.. We know who they are and where they are from. People who beatup an old man inside the premises of a law court, in full view of the judges they also are seeking justice from.

One very interesting thing about losers is that, They are emotionally crippled souls that are addicted to pain. They are always angry about anything and towards everybody. And an angry set of pained losers are very predictive. Their emotions and reactions of tomorrow, next tomorrow and next year can easily be predicated today, even without one being a seer or prophet.

During the inauguration concert, Timaya peppered them with his song
" As e dey pain dem, e dey sweet us,
As e dey sweet us, omo e dey pain dem" ...

And truly truly the thing pepper dem.. Timaya is a prophet grin cheesy

Tanks for a job well done! Ur 30k will arrive soonest.
@mannabbqgrillz threaded dis road,nd we knw how he ended up. Same fate will befall u soon.

Lazy bone.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) by armanipumping(m): 10:58pm On May 28, 2023
OneTemplate:

Indeed. Very scary thought. Obi is backed by the most uncouth, biggest blackmailers and worst terrorists in Nigeria.

Imagine third placed idiots trying to terrorise their way to being declared winner of a contest. Nigeria dodged a disaster with the electoral rejection of 'yes Daddy'.

Re: Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) by fareed69(m): 10:58pm On May 28, 2023
LesbianBoy:
Don't blame him. He is one of them benefiting from corruption. Person wey never drop hit since dey buy Ferrari.

Nigeria will never be great because the numbers of those that are stealing are so much. Those planning to stealing are even more

Continue wailing 8 more years for you

5 Likes

Re: Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) by Chucks13: 10:59pm On May 28, 2023
Timaya should ignore them they are animal very useless and stupid he-goats I ow the will drag Timaya so I'm not surprise.

Heaven had laid curse on the and they will die of the curse. I swear to Jah if I have gun at my possession I won't hesitate to kill any any obidient and I won't feel remorse about it because they are useless and very toxic to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) by AfonjaPriest: 11:00pm On May 28, 2023
Leave the traitor alone. If you superimposed Timaya on Keyamo, what would you have? Of course, you guessed right. Asari Dokubo! They are like hungry dogs, waiting to be paid for their vomit that they left behind to follow Tinubu in their desperation to be excited.
Re: Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) by fareed69(m): 11:00pm On May 28, 2023
walefresh3:
obi is a scammer

Of the highest order

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) by fareed69(m): 11:02pm On May 28, 2023
IDeyNL:

Obi being a scammer is his own business.

But Tinubu is a drug baron and a cocaine addict.

He's your President .
Take it or leave it, you must take it by force.
Go write sey Obi na Nigeria President for an exam that carries only one question.
Then you go hear yourself.
Continue wailing you have the next 8 years of that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) by olumide81(m): 11:04pm On May 28, 2023
Tears of the sun..... someone needs to see the movie again...

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) by fareed69(m): 11:05pm On May 28, 2023
IDeyNL:

You should be ashamed of yourself for asking evidence of Tinubu being a drug pusher and cocaine addict.

Obi has the answer.
Go to Agulu and ask him
You wail for the next 8 years.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) by fareed69(m): 11:06pm On May 28, 2023
dododawa1:
OBIDENTs and envy and jealous

What do you expect from children of hate

2 Likes

Re: Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) by Inosky(m): 11:06pm On May 28, 2023
Anything for the money. Where stomach face...na there sense face
Re: Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) by Ijaya123: 11:10pm On May 28, 2023
All those they have dragged have emerged better than before while the draggers keep experiencing continuous heartbreak.

The next 8 year is more than enough time to drag others while they neglect their own lives.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) by Goalnaldo(m): 11:18pm On May 28, 2023
"may your life be like tinubu's health" nigerians and bad mouth.
Re: Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) by nnono: 11:24pm On May 28, 2023
Enugu for JAGABAN

Re: Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) by Sundrop4537: 11:26pm On May 28, 2023
Timaya chop am hot hot cool cool
Re: Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) by jayAjoku(m): 11:28pm On May 28, 2023
it is always the poor masses that always come out to make noise
Re: Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:30pm On May 28, 2023
fareed69:

Continue wailing 8 more years for you

80 more years actually tongue
Re: Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) by Pityoobi: 11:32pm On May 28, 2023
femisplash:
How can one section of the country be so bitter while others are happy and celebrating. Baba God abeg slap these children of hate with your hands of joy, that the spirit of bitterness may fly out of their lives, Amen.
All this can happen after tomorrow.
Re: Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) by Faposky95: 11:44pm On May 28, 2023
Is that not his job...man must wack....
Portable defend hinsef.....ni
Guy need that 5M bad......
Hits don slow
Re: Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) by Johnnyplus01k(m): 11:47pm On May 28, 2023
Make una continue to dey beef Tinubu, n'a from tomorrow una go start to kill una sef. Imagine so person no fit support whom e like again, nawa o

The best candidate won the race, Tinubu is the best option we had in the last presidential elections, if una wan prove me wrong name things obidient, Atiku achieved in dia various states or name five public figures that was made by them eg Governors, senators etc that was brought into lame light by dis two looser.

Make the bittered get sense ooo, cos jagaban don enter.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timaya Gets Dragged For Performing At Tinubu's Concert - He Fires Back (Pics) by plaindealer: 11:52pm On May 28, 2023
What's next, intolerant obi pandora ipob terrorist mob attacking a professional artist for doing his job and making a living.

This is why Nigerians rejected these fascist terrorist mob and obi their leader.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Terry G Cute Like Never Before In New Photos / Temi Otedola: I Once Hated My Shoulders, The Way Y'all Hate My Knuckles / Is This Eniola Badmus’ Sexiest Look Yet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.