Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,311 members, 7,867,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 03:05 AM

Girls From The Uk A Little Help Needed Here - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Girls From The Uk A Little Help Needed Here (583 Views)

A Little Help Needed / Man From Nigeria Tested For Ebola In The UK / Nigerian Couple Give Birth To White Baby In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girls From The Uk A Little Help Needed Here by luvlylolly: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2011
Ladies in the house, if you are from the UK your support is needed here. My friend just started selling virgin hair and I am trying to help her promote the page and increase the number of ‘’likes ‘’ the hair page has. Here’s a link all you have to do is like the page, it only takes one minute. It is a new business and she is trying to get exposure, this is a huge way for me to be able to help.  that’s all Thanks
copy the link:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Flawless-Hair/218430744883094

There's no health and beauty section I had to post it here

(1) (Reply)

Unrefined Shea Butter For Sale / Run For Your Life: A Joggers Handbook / Health Issues Revisited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.