Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Photos Of The Calabar-odukpani Dual Carriageway And Odukpani Flyover - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of The Calabar-odukpani Dual Carriageway And Odukpani Flyover (32769 Views)

Pictures Of Opi-Nsukka Dual Carriageway, Enugu State / Truck Falls On Odukpani Road In Cross River State (Pictures) / Tanker Explosion In Odukpani, Cross River Kills Many, Injures Others (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Calabar-odukpani Dual Carriageway And Odukpani Flyover by bassekay(m): 9:32am On May 29, 2023
I passed there on Friday and saw him deceiving himself, claiming to commission the road. When I looked at the quality of the road, I wept for this nation.
Re: Photos Of The Calabar-odukpani Dual Carriageway And Odukpani Flyover by SyrusdeHansome(m): 9:45am On May 29, 2023
saintkeppy:

I am an Oron man myself, it's all rumours, not proven to be true.

His Dad was a retired Customs Officer, Mr. John Etim Duke, its not clear if he was an Oron man or Akpabuyo from Ikot Ndakanda.
He's frm Oron. I'm telling u what i've been able to find out
Re: Photos Of The Calabar-odukpani Dual Carriageway And Odukpani Flyover by Badadvisor: 10:56am On May 29, 2023
safetyInspector:
The banter is even shown in the screenshot the op posted so what else are you not aware of?
Saw his moniker and decided to stop quoting him

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Calabar-odukpani Dual Carriageway And Odukpani Flyover by saintkeppy(m): 1:25pm On May 29, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

He's frm Oron. I'm telling u what i've been able to find out

Well Ok, you know Oron is the closest to Calabar, 15-20mins by Speed Boat, in fact if you get to the hilly side of Oron @nite, you can view Calabar with its streetlights.

We've had many Oron guys in CRS govt in the past
Example: Larry Esin, Chairman Tourism Board under then Gov Donald Duke.

Eric Esin former Council Chairman, Bakassi LGA.

Etubom Bassey Ekpo Bassey, former chairman, Calabar South, his Dad is Chief James Ekpo Bassey of James Town, Ibaka.

Senator Florence Ita-Giwa, former senator, CRS-South. She is from Atabong Clan in Okobo LGA.

Nkoyo Toyo, former FHoR member rep Odukpani/Calabar Municipal, though an Efik Woman but married to an Oron man, Arc Otu Ita Toyo former PDP State Chairman, Akwa Ibom State.

Dr Emmanuel Nsan, I heard he has an Oron root & few others.
Re: Photos Of The Calabar-odukpani Dual Carriageway And Odukpani Flyover by greenmonk: 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2023
Tareq1105:

You judge the performance of a Gov by the resources available to the state. I'm not sure you're aware that Cross Rivers State is not an oil producing states.

Like Ebonyi state
Re: Photos Of The Calabar-odukpani Dual Carriageway And Odukpani Flyover by AlphaSoul: 3:17am On Jan 16
Benblaq:
Ayade finally delivers the newly commissioned Odukpani to Calabar dual carriageway and Odukpani flyover after eight years in office.

How would you rate this job on a scale of one to ten?
Bump.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boat Carrying 20 Passengers Capsizes In Lagos, Three Persons Confirmed Dead / Truck Crushes Lady Dead In Owerri; Mob Burns The Truck (Graphic Photos) / Emdee Tiamiyu Interview With Daddy Freeze After Been Exposed Online (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.