Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Unlimited Internet - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Unlimited Internet (1288 Views)

Hacked Unlimited Internet / Unlimited Internet In Nigeria / Which Company Is The Best Provider For Unlimited Internet, Right Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unlimited Internet by Fembrous5(m): 5:37pm On May 28, 2023
Buy this spectranet mifi and enjoy unlimited internet access. No monthly or weekly renewal. Buy the mifi powered it with a VPN configuration.
No more buying of data. We meet 1 on 1 if u're in Lagos. Call or Whatsapp
0..81.63-68-9.9:49

Re: Unlimited Internet by josielewa(m): 11:15pm On May 28, 2023
how much...serious..
Re: Unlimited Internet by Fembrous5(m): 10:10am On May 29, 2023
ReelNaija:
Where in Lagos are you?
Agege axis
Re: Unlimited Internet by Fembrous5(m): 10:11am On May 29, 2023
josielewa:
how much...serious..
30k + the mifi and the configuration
Re: Unlimited Internet by eteebanky1: 8:25pm On May 29, 2023
Fembrous5:

30k + the mifi and the configuration

30k, I'm very sure you smoke Oshogbo weed this morning....keep looking for your imaginary buyer

Unlimited VPN file wey spectranet go soon block

4 Likes

Re: Unlimited Internet by Fembrous5(m): 5:15am On May 31, 2023
eteebanky1:

30k, I'm very sure you smoke Oshogbo weed this morning....keep looking for your imaginary buyer

Unlimited VPN file wey spectranet go soon block
Ogaa we have UpTo 7 different servers working with it and non has been blocked, I wonder if people like u are dump, I am selling mifi and giving u the configuration free with that price. Be liberated brother
Re: Unlimited Internet by Fembrous5(m): 5:17am On May 31, 2023
Do ur findings before commenting here

Re: Unlimited Internet by josielewa(m): 9:03am On May 31, 2023
Fembrous5:
Do ur findings before commenting here
30k for something that is free. if you need free vpn I go give you...I use Ntel cheat now on zedtunnel vpn..spectranet unlimited is there also blazing faster than ntel. You be thief...just cajoled you and you called 30k. lmao. ..

Download zedtunnel...connect it..all configuration will be automatically downloaded...just connect to your spectranet wifi and select spectranet dns....viola...you on free browsing downloading and steaming since 3 months now...I remember when ntel was first blazing hot for one year...
Re: Unlimited Internet by Relixy2k: 9:15am On May 31, 2023
Please baba delete this precious info before it is blocked
Re: Unlimited Internet by Samafroxy22(m): 10:34am On Jun 01, 2023
josielewa:
30k for something that is free. if you need free vpn I go give you...I use Ntel cheat now on zedtunnel vpn..spectranet unlimited is there also blazing faster than ntel. You be thief...just cajoled you and you called 30k. lmao. ..

Download zedtunnel...connect it..all configuration will be automatically downloaded...just connect to your spectranet wifi and select spectranet dns....viola...you on free browsing downloading and steaming since 3 months now...I remember when ntel was first blazing hot for one year...

is this possible on laptops and ios devices?
Re: Unlimited Internet by Samafroxy22(m): 10:48am On Jun 01, 2023
Fembrous5:

Ogaa we have UpTo 7 different servers working with it and non has been blocked, I wonder if people like u are dump, I am selling mifi and giving u the configuration free with that price. Be liberated brother

oga, new spectranet Mifi + free 15gb data is 10k... How come you are selling 30k while you claim the configuration is free. lol
Re: Unlimited Internet by Eli2002(m): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
josielewa:

Boss, can you teach me? Please
Re: Unlimited Internet by josielewa(m): 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2023
Eli2002:

Boss, can you teach me? Please
if you have telegram, search for zedtunnel....join the group...go to the file section and download zedtunnel..install it and click on the left menu and update resources...connect your phone wifi to spectranet modem...., in the app select spectranet unlimited 1 and USA server 1...connect and start browsing...if you have any question you can ask the telegram group
Re: Unlimited Internet by ojonugba2014(m): 2:26pm On Jul 30, 2023
U for carry gun now

(1) (Reply)

Please Am Badly In Need Of Windows Pocket Mobile. Any 1 Who Has It Shud Pls Drop It Here. Wil B Very / Compaq Presario CQ61 For Sale / Online Store/ E-commerce Websites @ Affordable Price - Get Yours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.