Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Surehome Marriage Seminar: Parenting Styles That Work - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Surehome Marriage Seminar: Parenting Styles That Work (9606 Views)

Building Wealth Together As A Couple - Surehome Marriage Seminar / Winning Together As A Couple. Surehome Marriage Seminar August Edition / Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Parenting Styles That Work by Goalnaldo(m): 8:11pm On May 28, 2023
obembet:
Seun we need Lalasticlala back as super mod

We can't be begging mod to push thread on FP. Imagine taking 3 to 4 hours before another thread come up to front page.

It's either you educate the new super mod or bring back our snake Master.

Nairaland Is getting boring day by day

We shall meet at seminar
i thought one guy was saying the other day that this new mod pushes too many topics to fp
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Parenting Styles That Work by obembet(f): 8:15pm On May 28, 2023
Goalnaldo:
i thought one guy was saying the other day that this new mod pushes too many topics to fp

The new mod resume work by 8am and sleep 10pm, u wil hardly see 20 thread in a day
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Parenting Styles That Work by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:18pm On May 28, 2023
bewla:
Na people like you they make am hot
Okay.
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Parenting Styles That Work by Goalnaldo(m): 8:25pm On May 28, 2023
obembet:

The new mod resume work by 8am and sleep 10pm, u wil hardly see 20 thread in a day
lol, its more than that though
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Parenting Styles That Work by Olaolex: 8:30pm On May 28, 2023
odinga1of:

Seun Osewa don start
Your business?
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Parenting Styles That Work by phemmyfour: 8:51pm On May 28, 2023
Seun:
May Edition

Raising a child in the way of the Lord is a possible task provided we are equipped with the right knowledge to do so.

Join us in this month seminar as we explore Parenting Styles That Work. We believe there is always a style that you can use to raise your child to be the best.

See details of the event below:

πŸ‘‰ Venue: ZOOM (link: SUREHOMEONLINE)
πŸ‘‰Meeting ID: 83999692719
πŸ‘‰Passcode: SUREHOME
πŸ‘‰ Date: Sunday 28th, May 2023
πŸ‘‰ Time: 6:30pm (Nigerian Time)

Kindly help share with Friends & Families
Are you no longer an Atheist?
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Parenting Styles That Work by phemmyfour: 8:52pm On May 28, 2023
obembet:

It's worse on Sundays grin

1 Like

Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Parenting Styles That Work by Flamemignon1(m): 9:13pm On May 28, 2023
NamelessOGBENI:

I don't think that stops anything.

Nobody wins when the family feud, regardless of the beliefs, family stays together.
I was going by his first sentence in the post

1 Like

Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Parenting Styles That Work by OneCandleAway(f): 9:23pm On May 28, 2023
Flamemignon1:

I was going by his first sentence in the post

You can't kill yourself if your child decides to change belief.
At least he isn't a bad person. I'd rather have an atheist child than one involved in evil criminal activities but goes to church weekly.

The advert was for his parent so they probably gave him the content.
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Parenting Styles That Work by MrBanner(m): 9:40pm On May 28, 2023
hahn:

Even you wey dey talk, your name is not in the book of life. I checked 😁

Carry igbo come o 🀣🀣

🀣🀣🀣
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Parenting Styles That Work by odinga1of: 10:22pm On May 28, 2023
OneCandleAway:

He has to help his parents advertise.

I didn't say anything bad either. Besides it was just a harmless comment
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Parenting Styles That Work by BitmapStudios: 10:27pm On May 28, 2023
happney65:
BitmapStudios Egbon seun don start again.. grin

Naim parents bin dey run am.
The tin juss dey ironic. Persin wey im papa and mama bin dey run ministry nor gree born again.

Edit:
Mi o ba sowipe egbon yen ti ya werey but I no wan chop ban.

cool
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Parenting Styles That Work by happney65: 11:02pm On May 28, 2023
BitmapStudios:

Naim parents bin dey run am.
The tin juss dey ironic. Persin wey im papa and mama bin dey run ministry nor gree born again.

Edit:
Mi o ba sowipe egbon yen ti ya werey but I no wan chop ban.

cool

You know as the saying goes "Na awon omo olusho aguntan ni won ma ya iya ku Yaa" awon ni won ma ya omo buruku be broda seun shey ya iya ku ya ati omo buruku omo asetani.. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Parenting Styles That Work by Edoziesmart(m): 12:05am On May 29, 2023
phemmyfour:
Are you no longer an Atheist?
He is still an atheist.

That's a sponsored post by his mum.
He is only helping his mum to advertise her online lecture on parenting and nothing more.

He has be helping his mum advertise her ministry here on Nairaland for close to a decade now.

1 Like

Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Parenting Styles That Work by Chinny024(f): 7:00am On May 29, 2023
Seun:
May Edition

Raising a child in the way of the Lord is a possible task provided we are equipped with the right knowledge to do so.

Join us in this month seminar as we explore Parenting Styles That Work. We believe there is always a style that you can use to raise your child to be the best.

See details of the event below:

πŸ‘‰ Venue: ZOOM (link: SUREHOMEONLINE)
πŸ‘‰Meeting ID: 83999692719
πŸ‘‰Passcode: SUREHOME
πŸ‘‰ Date: Sunday 28th, May 2023
πŸ‘‰ Time: 6:30pm (Nigerian Time)

Kindly help share with Friends & Families

They should make it as a webinar and share the replay video later so that some of us that couldn't join due to one reason or the other will benefit..

Also, find ways to make people subscribe to notifications or Nairaland.com newsletters if possible..Have important information pinned πŸ“ŒπŸ“at topmost corners here too as things keep flooding the front page overshadows critical information..

My suggestions though..
Good morning.
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Parenting Styles That Work by Bigchristo: 7:01am On Jun 04, 2023
Chinny024:

They should make it as a webinar and share the replay video later so that some of us that couldn't join due to one reason or the other will benefit..

Also, find ways to make people subscribe to notifications or Nairaland.com newsletters if possible..Have important information pinned πŸ“ŒπŸ“at topmost corners here too as things keep flooding the front page overshadows critical information..

My suggestions though..
Good morning.
Your points are valid πŸ‘πŸ‘

1 Like

Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Parenting Styles That Work by Chinny024(f): 9:07pm On Jun 04, 2023
Bigchristo:
Your points are valid πŸ‘πŸ‘

You again?..This one you dey follow me up like this...see my armpit oooo🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Parenting Styles That Work by Bigchristo: 12:21pm On Jun 05, 2023
Chinny024:

You again?..This one you dey follow me up like this...see my armpit oooo🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Hahahaha why are you running πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ hair nor Dey your armpit na lol πŸ˜‚
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Parenting Styles That Work by Chinny024(f): 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2023
Bigchristo:
Hahahaha why are you running πŸƒβ€β™€οΈ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ hair nor Dey your armpit na lol πŸ˜‚
Abeg oooo...Let me increase my speedπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Parenting Styles That Work by Bigchristo: 9:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
Chinny024:

Abeg oooo...Let me increase my speedπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Don’t run jor πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Parenting Styles That Work by Chinny024(f): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2023
Bigchristo:
Don’t run jor πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Lol...
Later Chris biko..

1 Like

Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Parenting Styles That Work by Bigchristo: 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2023
Chinny024:

Lol...
Later Chris biko..

I hear you ma

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Say No To This Babe Without Offending Her / I Make Delicious And Affordable Cakes And Cupcakes. Call Or Whatsapp Me. Thanks. / Is 6 Weeks Too Much For A Husband To Wait For Wife To Recover After Childbirth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.