Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me (2893 Views)

Amotekun Arrests Notorious Thief For Stealing From Church In Osun (Photo) / Please Help Me, I Need To Track This Number 09024347942 / Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by MisterBanny(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2023
Buhari4sale:
How old are you bro?

What's your business with my age please?
Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by MisterBanny(m): 10:18am On May 29, 2023
Alonso91:
Well thank God say na only clothes he abscond with..... You girls need to learn from every happenings around you concerning this" I sell male wears" of a thing....... think of that girl Khadijat that was found dead after delivering to a guy in an hotel.....

Then to you me fine boy zero Kobo,ur days of wrecking people's business with ur petty thief is numbered

Thanks for been objective and rational here. I appreciate you so much
Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by MisterBanny(m): 10:18am On May 29, 2023
Rexymania:
It's painful

So painful
Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by MisterBanny(m): 10:20am On May 29, 2023
steeltrust:
this is one thing I hate about you nairalanders
You always feel you know it all and every post has an undertone

Y’all claiming over sabi why not join efcc or any armed forces to showcase your talent

With small data ona go just come here Dey talk rubbish

Honestly bro. The kids on Nairaland these days is something else. The moderators need to help this situation else we are in trouble. You can't even look for, and find solutions here aany more. Any little thing, they resort to insults. Why?
Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by MisterBanny(m): 10:22am On May 29, 2023
steeltrust:
how can it be true

Over sabi

Investigator when know no em work
As you know the true story Oya tell us how e happen

Gbeborun

Thanks a lot bro. Nairaland is just filled with kids in Adult bodies I swear.
Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by Killerbag36: 10:23am On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:

You're stupid

Same to u
Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by steeltrust: 12:45pm On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:

Honestly bro. The kids on Nairaland these days is something else. The moderators need to help this situation else we are in trouble. You can't even look for, and find solutions here aany more. Any little thing, they resort to insults. Why?
very stupid people
Once you make a post to find a solution
You will see them coming to derail the post forming over sabi efcc wen dem no be

You can ask for help on nairaland anymore like it use to be
Once you do
They come and derail the post with their over sabi
As if they where there when the thing happened
Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by MisterBanny(m): 1:06pm On May 29, 2023
steeltrust:
very stupid people
Once you make a post to find a solution
You will see them coming to derail the post forming over sabi efcc wen dem no be

You can ask for help on nairaland anymore like it use to be
Once you do
They come and derail the post with their over sabi
As if they where there when the thing happened

It's so so annoying Bro. Most times, I feel like meeting physically with such miscreants so we can slug it out. Kids are too many here, that's the problem.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by Unrated900(m): 5:07pm On May 29, 2023
All this online girls into selling na big time ashawo.
Na so one advertise kulikuli on Instagram.
I message her and told her to send via rider.
She said she preferred to see whom she is selling to cos of next time.

.gbim i give am address
Na so she shows up

5.8 girl lepa cute girl.

As a dealer wey i be.
Motor no be my problem

I sharply fly one GLK go meet the babe

I paid her,collected kulikuli

In few minutes i said thanks and bye bye

She said am i married

I say yes naaa

One thing led to another

Jameson on the table.

Story for another day.

All those online selling girls na active runs girls

Fear them oooooo
Re: Pls Help Track This Notorious Petty Thief For Me by Oladeji245(m): 6:40pm On May 29, 2023
MisterBanny:

Don't worry, I will soon bang your mother
Ko lee to yi now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Moment Bodies Of Three Children Were Discovered In A Freezer In Enugu (Graphic) / This Kidnapping Things Don Tire Me! See What Happened To This Nigerian (pics) / Lagos Orders Popular Bishop's Prosecution For Raping Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.