Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Gbajabiamila And Oyetola Visit Tinubu Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila And Oyetola Visit Tinubu Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration (Video) (1126 Views)

FFK Meets With Femi Gbajabiamila And Nuhu Ribadu. / Obaseki Runs To Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Governorship Primaries - Dailytimes / Adams Oshiomole Chased Away By Security At Presidential Inauguration (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbajabiamila And Oyetola Visit Tinubu Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration (Video) by oikirodah(m): 6:25pm On May 28, 2023
Excitement Builds As Gbajabiamila And Oyetola Visit Tinubu Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration(Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0V8Xw5PQoo

In an exciting turn of events, the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila, and the former Governor of Osun State, Adegboyega Oyetola, were seen at the residence of the President-elect, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, just a day before the highly anticipated inauguration.

This evening, Gbajabiamila and Oyetola made a notable visit to Tinubu's residence, fueling speculations of their involvement and support for tomorrow's inauguration. Their presence adds to the growing excitement surrounding the upcoming event.

As the nation eagerly awaits the grand celebration set to take place tomorrow, the gathering of influential figures at Tinubu's house further emphasizes the significance of this historic occasion.
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/excitement-builds-as-gbajabiamila-and-oyetola-visit-tinubu-ahead-of-presidential-inaugurationvideo/

Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah writes in from Abuja.

Source iReporteronline.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila And Oyetola Visit Tinubu Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration (Video) by Antimandatethie(m): 6:27pm On May 28, 2023
Though i did not support President-Elect Tinubu am dropping my arrow right now and and am joining him right away

Dear Mr. President-Elect:

Please accept my warm congratulations on your victory and my best wishes for your success as you prepare to take up the responsibilities and challenges of your high office.

As you embark upon your new responsibilities, I pray for you, me and the people of Nigerian for the continued friendship and sympathetic interest of the African Government and people.

I look forward to working with you not only to develop closer relations between our countries but also to concert our efforts in the cause of peace and the brotherhood of all peoples.

5 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila And Oyetola Visit Tinubu Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration (Video) by successmatters(m): 6:28pm On May 28, 2023
Criminals will always visit another criminal.

Maybe his meth supply is running low.
Re: Gbajabiamila And Oyetola Visit Tinubu Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration (Video) by SwissMass: 6:31pm On May 28, 2023
Nice one
Re: Gbajabiamila And Oyetola Visit Tinubu Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration (Video) by successmatters(m): 6:32pm On May 28, 2023
SwissMass:
Nice one

Really
Re: Gbajabiamila And Oyetola Visit Tinubu Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration (Video) by Antimandatethie(m): 6:32pm On May 28, 2023
SwissMass:
Nice one
SwissMass The Time is Ticking grin
Re: Gbajabiamila And Oyetola Visit Tinubu Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration (Video) by SwissMass: 6:33pm On May 28, 2023
Antimandatethie:

SwissMass The Time is Ticking grin
God bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria and biafra, long live Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila And Oyetola Visit Tinubu Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration (Video) by SwissMass: 6:34pm On May 28, 2023
successmatters:

Really
Yes brother
Re: Gbajabiamila And Oyetola Visit Tinubu Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration (Video) by GeneralPula: 6:34pm On May 28, 2023
Aregbe really goofed!
Re: Gbajabiamila And Oyetola Visit Tinubu Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration (Video) by KingKO22: 6:34pm On May 28, 2023
Finally Obi's lost manhood is gone forever 😀😀😀

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila And Oyetola Visit Tinubu Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration (Video) by Antimandatethie(m): 6:39pm On May 28, 2023
SwissMass:
God bless jagaban the incoming president of the federal republic of Nigeria and biafra, long live Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban the Eze-Chukwu of Igbo land

Do you know what chukwu means?

Mynd44 fp material hiacheesy
Re: Gbajabiamila And Oyetola Visit Tinubu Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration (Video) by SwissMass: 6:41pm On May 28, 2023
Antimandatethie:

Do you know what chukwu means?
Not really, what does it mean
Re: Gbajabiamila And Oyetola Visit Tinubu Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration (Video) by Antimandatethie(m): 6:57pm On May 28, 2023
SwissMass:
Not really, what does it mean
It means 'God'
Re: Gbajabiamila And Oyetola Visit Tinubu Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration (Video) by SwissMass: 7:17pm On May 28, 2023
Antimandatethie:

It means 'God'
with capital G? is there no chukwu with small letter g, well I added Igbo land, so I am not referring to Almighty GOD
Re: Gbajabiamila And Oyetola Visit Tinubu Ahead Of Presidential Inauguration (Video) by cjames12345: 12:30am On May 29, 2023
Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah the hungry praise singer. I thought you would have made it by now or at least be rewarded by the people you lie for but apparently you are still hungry and writing for them hoping to be compensated.

These men you praise came to limelight on the back of our stolen common wealth which have deprived people like you of opportunities. Have you ever stopped to wonder how far you would have gone in life if the playing field was levelled. Osigwe hear me loud and clear.......they are your oppressors and the reason why you remain a common propaganda tool. #WakeUp

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Think Say To Govern Naija Na Mai Mai Lmao / ‘Not A Single Kobo Saved’, NLC Counters Tinubu’s N1trn Claim On Subsidy / BREAKING: Policemen Take To Their Heels As Gunmen Attack Vote Buyers In Imo, Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.