Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Tinubu Think Say To Govern Naija Na Mai Mai Lmao - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Think Say To Govern Naija Na Mai Mai Lmao (1122 Views)

Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down — Aregbesola / Bola Tinubu Think He Is God & We Asked God To Bring Him Down-aregbesola / Ambode: Jide Sanwo-olu Is A Criminal And Mentally Unstable To Govern Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Think Say To Govern Naija Na Mai Mai Lmao by shevchenko(m): 5:43am On Jun 05, 2023
If he reverts the pump price to a lower rate it will kill the economy plus he is a coward

If he leaves it like this ,it will destroy the people and economy

Oya na
Choose ya poison lmaoooo

U never see anything

U aint seen nothing yet angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Think Say To Govern Naija Na Mai Mai Lmao by shevchenko(m): 5:43am On Jun 05, 2023
Dey play

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Think Say To Govern Naija Na Mai Mai Lmao by shevchenko(m): 5:43am On Jun 05, 2023
I dey here with my 4 cars ,nothing do me grin
Re: Tinubu Think Say To Govern Naija Na Mai Mai Lmao by shevchenko(m): 5:44am On Jun 05, 2023
Na una wey vote apc i dey laff . cool

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Think Say To Govern Naija Na Mai Mai Lmao by CivilianJTF(m): 5:45am On Jun 05, 2023
It's better the subsidy is removed once and for all...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Think Say To Govern Naija Na Mai Mai Lmao by shevchenko(m): 5:53am On Jun 05, 2023
CivilianJTF:
It's better the subsidy is removed once and for all...

Ogbeni dey play

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Think Say To Govern Naija Na Mai Mai Lmao by CivilianJTF(m): 5:55am On Jun 05, 2023
shevchenko:

Ogbeni dey play
Which kind play be that na
Re: Tinubu Think Say To Govern Naija Na Mai Mai Lmao by SAMBARRY: 5:56am On Jun 05, 2023
Smh
Re: Tinubu Think Say To Govern Naija Na Mai Mai Lmao by marlow1962(m): 5:57am On Jun 05, 2023
Haha good morning Nigerians, arise and go buy petrol for #600.
Like seriously tinubu is not the problem, the problem is the vice. At least this tinubu regime, owomida's can sleep well at night knowing fully well that they are suffering. But you see the vice, right under your nose the vice will become president and owomida's and the country will start lacking sleep.

Fulani use presidency console Yoruba ppl make e no be like say (shay u grab). When their brother do like 6months-2years, then CEO of Boko boys cun take over, Yorubas go cun see the main oba (shege).
I'm anti-suffering
I'm anti-underevelopment
I'm anti-bad governance
I'm anti-illitracy (that disgusts me)

Why can't wee all progress, but no some people like the fancy chains ⛓️ around their necks, just paint the chains new color and watch the chained human sing praises to you.
Re: Tinubu Think Say To Govern Naija Na Mai Mai Lmao by solmusdesigns: 5:58am On Jun 05, 2023
cool

Tinubu is the master of the game...

Guess who just joined the strike?!

Judicial Staff Union of Nigeria

Simply put Tribunals have stopped for now

180 days going, Obi and Atiku haven't presented evidence of rigging

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Think Say To Govern Naija Na Mai Mai Lmao by InfinixMine: 6:08am On Jun 05, 2023
shevchenko:

Chief good morning,

Please I need a car, abeg I fit get one as a gift - I go appreciate. Thank you boss

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Think Say To Govern Naija Na Mai Mai Lmao by FlawlessKarl: 6:15am On Jun 05, 2023
shevchenko:
If he reverts the pump price to a lower rate it will kill the economy

Oya na
Choose ya poison lmaoooo

U never see anything

Sane people knew that the fool has nothing to offer, he was only desperate to answer the name Mr. President .

I can't wait for the clueless bastard from Iragbiji to sink the zoo.
Re: Tinubu Think Say To Govern Naija Na Mai Mai Lmao by shevchenko(m): 6:16am On Jun 05, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool

People dey talk about fuel you dey talk about court.Dey play u hear

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Think Say To Govern Naija Na Mai Mai Lmao by solmusdesigns: 6:19am On Jun 05, 2023
shevchenko:

People dey talk about fuel you dey talk about court.Dey play u hear

No be Nigeria?! As long as Fuel is available, prices would stabilize

I thought you guys want to remove Tinubu through the court?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Think Say To Govern Naija Na Mai Mai Lmao by shevchenko(m): 6:23am On Jun 05, 2023
solmusdesigns:

No be Nigeria?! As long as Fuel is available, prices would stabilize

I thought you guys want to remove Tinubu through the court?!

You need to look at the bigger picture angry ,after the govt reverts back to old price ,the court case will continue
Re: Tinubu Think Say To Govern Naija Na Mai Mai Lmao by shevchenko(m): 6:31am On Jun 05, 2023
marlow1962:
Haha good morning Nigerians, arise and go buy petrol for #600.
Like seriously tinubu is not the problem, the problem is the vice. At least this tinubu regime, owomida's can sleep well at night knowing fully well that they are suffering. But you see the vice, right under your nose the vice will become president and owomida's and the country will start lacking sleep.

Fulani use presidency console Yoruba ppl make e no be like say (shay u grab). When their brother do like 6months-2years, then CEO of Boko boys cun take over, Yorubas go cun see the main oba (shege).
I'm anti-suffering
I'm anti-underevelopment
I'm anti-bad governance
I'm anti-illitracy (that disgusts me)

Why can't wee all progress, but no some people like the fancy chains ⛓️ around their necks, just paint the chains new color and watch the chained human sing praises to you.

Nice analysis

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Think Say To Govern Naija Na Mai Mai Lmao by simpleseyi: 6:47am On Jun 05, 2023
shevchenko:
If he reverts the pump price to a lower rate it will kill the economy plus he is a coward

Oya na
Choose ya poison lmaoooo

U never see anything

This one is mentally unstable

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Think Say To Govern Naija Na Mai Mai Lmao by OloyeVIII: 6:51am On Jun 05, 2023
shevchenko:
This guy.. You don sharply sell 1, na 5 i been dey see for your house!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Think Say To Govern Naija Na Mai Mai Lmao by GWMI(m): 7:00am On Jun 05, 2023
Maybe it is Obi who could not make impact in common Anambra state that will develop nigeria.
You think Tinubu is mate with Obi in terms of Governance?
You see Obi shallow mindedness during the naira redesign policy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Think Say To Govern Naija Na Mai Mai Lmao by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:04am On Jun 05, 2023
shevchenko:

Oya na
Choose ya poison lmaoooo

U never see anything

So na Whom amidst the candidates come see am Bread n butter jare? Wey be English suffering food dan local moimoi, una go jus open thread write jargon’s.. I think Mod or NL need to dey conduct test before dem even allow u open thread!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Think Say To Govern Naija Na Mai Mai Lmao by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:05am On Jun 05, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool

Lollz grin u wan make dem Cry ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Think Say To Govern Naija Na Mai Mai Lmao by Deemas(m): 7:11am On Jun 05, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool

So NLC is no longer going to be polarized, it's JUSUN joining the strike you are rejoicing over. Just jumping here and there and rejoicing over nonsense.

Tribunal will continue after the strike. Doctrine of necessity will be invoked.
Re: Tinubu Think Say To Govern Naija Na Mai Mai Lmao by plumcomm: 7:18am On Jun 05, 2023
Some one woke up by 5am to post a useless topic like this one on a monday morning for that matter.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Think Say To Govern Naija Na Mai Mai Lmao by juman(m): 9:03am On Jun 05, 2023
God bless Nigeria.
God bless kwara state.
Re: Tinubu Think Say To Govern Naija Na Mai Mai Lmao by juman(m): 9:03am On Jun 05, 2023
We have very good hand as president.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Think Say To Govern Naija Na Mai Mai Lmao by Alaigbomaster: 9:13am On Jun 05, 2023
shevchenko:

Oya na
Choose ya poison lmaoooo

U never see anything

Mumu
He already told you even before the election that he would remove subsidy even if you protest from now till eternity.

All these your fake concern due to the pain you got from adaobi loss is irrelevant
Re: Tinubu Think Say To Govern Naija Na Mai Mai Lmao by Mattswaggz: 9:34am On Jun 05, 2023
Buhari has really put in place a big trap for Tinubu.... buts let's see how's he will get out of it.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Think Say To Govern Naija Na Mai Mai Lmao by LagosFirstSon: 9:37am On Jun 05, 2023
Baba wey no well before , we go frustrate him life till he quits 😂
Re: Tinubu Think Say To Govern Naija Na Mai Mai Lmao by Ogene001: 10:41am On Jun 05, 2023
solmusdesigns:
cool

Una Sabi shift goal post to find consolation. You said the strike will not hold, that north and SW will not join, now that judiciary is joining you invented another story. For your information strike days don't count in the 180 days. Olodo
Re: Tinubu Think Say To Govern Naija Na Mai Mai Lmao by shevchenko(m): 3:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
Ogene001:

Una Sabi shift goal post to find consolation. You said the strike will not hold, that north and SW will not join, now that judiciary is joining you invented another story. For your information strike days don't count in the 180 days. Olodo

You no see as I ignore am

(1) (Reply)

Simon Ekpa Announces Weeklong Sit-at-home To Demand Release Of Nnamdi Kanu / Fastest Train In Africa: Lagos Is Number One / Traits Of Useless Set Of People From Upper Iweka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.