Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards (29583 Views)

Scholes: Pogba Will Need To Be Babysat in United's Midfield Until He Is 35 / Tyson Fury Responds To Deontay Wilder's Demand Of $10m To Fight Anthony Joshua / Manchester United Ready To Pay $10M To Beat Barcelona (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by christejames(m): 10:04pm On May 28, 2023
kossyablaze:
Beautiful.... However, I wan do happy Sunday to some folks here. God has been merciful

I share in your celebrations ooo brother.
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by Sensiblerealist: 10:58pm On May 28, 2023
Na that malaria and typhoid go kee you in Jesus name.
Since how many years, weyrey scammer
Yesterdey:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. Almighty God meet you at the point of your needs, amen.
Please my name is Angel
G.TBank

1 Like

Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by Abokiijebu: 11:04pm On May 28, 2023
kossyablaze:
Beautiful.... However, I wan do happy Sunday to some folks here. God has been merciful
good
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by iFESTAC680(m): 11:21pm On May 28, 2023
soberdrunk:
They are the next Premier Leaguue winners!! Write this down...... angry
Shay you de whyn me niiii
Abi!!!! De play!!
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by Chijioke4535(m): 11:26pm On May 28, 2023
Remember me oo boss πŸ™‚
kossyablaze:
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by lanocfoods: 4:11am On May 29, 2023
Kasdat5:
Something 1 politician in Nigeria will fund without blinking an eye .
The first thing that came to my mind
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by owolabi5: 4:12am On May 29, 2023
CAR PAPERS
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by blaise26abj(m): 6:07am On May 29, 2023
wellmax:
They can do it.
Money will come from tickets and rights, especially of the big games.

They are getting 200 million for getting promoted to the EPL
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by LZAA: 6:14am On May 29, 2023
Jimbadly:
They sure need a wealthy investor. An Arab billionaire wouldn't be a bad idea. Ten million dollars is like chicken change to an Arab billionaire.

Imagine an Arab billionaire investing in the club and buying big players from top clubs and winning the premier league and champion's league next season. πŸ˜€ That would surely be the stuff of legends.
Far from it
The promotion money will cover everything
That's even minus their club budget
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by ViceGovernor: 6:31am On May 29, 2023
kossyablaze:
Do for me πŸ™
Happy Monday no go bad too 😌
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by FireUpNow(m): 7:01am On May 29, 2023
truthfully360:
Wow datz huge..

Anyway congratulations to them
Investors and banks will come in so big deal
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by Davigor: 7:25am On May 29, 2023
[quote author=kossyablaze post=123427878]Beautiful.... However, I wan do happy Sunday to some folks here. God has been merciful
Make me try my luck here maybe na you go be the first person to give me money for Nl
5521010508 Ecobank ng
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by jeff1607(m): 7:29am On May 29, 2023
This is how debt for clubs starts
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by Bukola94(m): 8:36am On May 29, 2023
PapaNnamdi:
They can swap stadium with Leicester,
this is a good idea or any clubs that got relegated
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by Bukola94(m): 8:38am On May 29, 2023
Jimbadly:
They sure need a wealthy investor. An Arab billionaire wouldn't be a bad idea. Ten million dollars is like chicken change to an Arab billionaire.

Imagine an Arab billionaire investing in the club and buying big players from top clubs and winning the premier league and champion's league next season. πŸ˜€ That would surely be the stuff of legends.
make Dangote or Otedollar buy this club
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by dominique(f): 8:42am On May 29, 2023
DaTruths:
They should just use half of that money and rent Wembley for next season.

Because they will still go back, no need to waste money on renovation.

They didn't go back to the conference league, they didn't go back to league two, they didn't go back to league one. What makes you think they will go back to championship? This could be the team that will finally relegate Everton next season.
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by nabdeck(m): 9:05am On May 29, 2023
RedNeck1:
They will finish above Chelsea. That's what I know
Olodo
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by jattopeter(m): 9:08am On May 29, 2023
That's about #4,607,494,910
4Billion , well , it's small money for our Politicians.
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by melodyogonna(m): 10:34am On May 29, 2023
Securing a loan will be easy
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by normaman(m): 11:04am On May 29, 2023
Chances are that they’ll return relegated so it’s best they look for a stadium in the city council that will allow them use their stadium as home ground till the inevitable happens. Not sure they can put in such money on just stadium, and yet still get relegated.
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by Bisayoabiodun(m): 1:44pm On May 29, 2023
Chicken change , just 10 million dollars. The playoff has a payout of close to 170 million pounds over some period of time. Congratulations Luton town
Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by PROPHETmichael: 6:03pm On May 29, 2023
Happening live now as I'm currently there

Re: Luton Will Need To Spend $10M To Bring Their Kenilworth Rd Up To PL Standards by 3phase(m): 6:25am On May 30, 2023
Getting promoted will fetch them more than 100 million. So that's not a problem I guess

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Frank Lampard To Become Next Chelsea Boss / "We Are Good" - NFF President Pinnick Says, After Alleged Snub From Moses & Musa / Nigeria Vs France: U-20 World Cup Quarter Final @ 9pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.